BY COTZ

Enjoy the Sun, Pamper Your Skin & Protect Your Beauty with CoTZ, The Healthier SunscreenCoTZ for Face Balanced Mineral Complex is a dermatologist recommended mineral sunscreen that feels silky soft and blends translucent with a sheer matte finish. CoTZ helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. Also, helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex blends to match skin tone:- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy- Layers invisible under makeup- WeightlessCoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex for healthier skin:- 100% Free of Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates- Does not irritate or sting- Gentle enough for all skin types- Contains #1 & #2 rated sunscreen ingredients- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer Experts- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight- Water & Sweat ResistantCoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA/UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin. CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA/UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. Cotz has products for every skin type and member of the Family: Cotz PURE (100% Natural sunscreen) see more...

• I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
malisa p.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love the spf in this. It works well for me since I have lupus so I always have to be careful with sun exposure. And this one works well as a primer. It reminds me of the Dr Brandt pores no more since its slightly tinted and blurs your pores. And the price is under $20 I think. CoTZ Face Sunscreen for Natural Skin Tones
Sarah B.
Wichita, KS
I liked this product but the color was a little orange and dark for my skin. It didn’t smell too terrible and the consistency felt fine as it wasn’t too greasy. I received it as a sample from ulta.
Maria G.
Great product! My favorite thing about this sunscreen is that it’s meant for your face. It’s extremely light weight almost like whipped cream and gives you a nice tint of color. It doesn’t clog your pores and isn’t greasy like other sunscreens.
Niki D.
Pinckney, MI
I received this in a subscription box and while I never wear sunscreen (sue me I know), it actually encouraged me to put some on. The color blends nicely for a natural summer look.
Annette P.
I love this sunscreen. It does not make my skin look any oilier than it already is, which is a huge plus. I was on vacation in Jamaica recently, which really put it to the test. I missed a spot on my hairline and had burned skin where this product wasn't applied. Where it was applied, my skin was totally protected.
Mar P.
Davie
I have been using this product for one week. So far it’s been great. No breakout, which was a big concern. It sits on my face all day and makes my face feel silky smooth. I would recommend this product. I love that it’s free of chemical and great for the environment.
Dawn R.
I love this! I often use it alone as a primer and skin tint. It is very gentle and water/sweat resistant. Very effective product and is a good value. I highly recommend!!
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Loved this sunscreen! Tinted just enough to make me feel better about a natural face when out in the sun for longer periods of time. Love the consistency & texture.
Cheryl B.
I had a sample of Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40 and I really like it. The color initially shocked me and I thought it would be too dark but it blended out. I noticed a little difference in my skin maybe a slight evening of tone but no real coverage. I didn't wear any primer or foundation with this and at the end if the day I didn't feel like my face was oily. The SPF in the product didn't add any weight or oily-ness which is awesome. I think I'll definitely buy the full product!
yesenia c.
Estoy fascinada con este producto además de que es protector solar, sirve para que te dure tu maquillaje y además rellena los poros. Lo puedes usar debajo de tu maquillaje o solo como quieras. Pruebenlo no se van a arrepentir!!!..... #beachbashcontest @influenster #contest
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use without foundation, does this product have any coverage at all and does it give the skin any color? Also, does this clog pores? I have very sensitive skin and most tinted moisturizers/sunscreens make me break out really bad.