BY COTZ

Enjoy the Sun, Pamper Your Skin & Protect Your Beauty with CoTZ, The Healthier SunscreenCoTZ for Face Balanced Mineral Complex is a dermatologist recommended mineral sunscreen that feels silky soft and blends translucent with a sheer matte finish. CoTZ helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. Also, helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex blends to match skin tone:- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy- Layers invisible under makeup- WeightlessCoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex for healthier skin:- 100% Free of Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates- Does not irritate or sting- Gentle enough for all skin types- Contains #1 & #2 rated sunscreen ingredients- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer Experts- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight- Water & Sweat ResistantCoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA/UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin. CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA/UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. Cotz has products for every skin type and member of the Family: Cotz PURE (100% Natural sunscreen) see more...

• I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use with...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
yesenia c.
Estoy fascinada con este producto además de que es protector solar, sirve para que te dure tu maquillaje y además rellena los poros. Lo puedes usar debajo de tu maquillaje o solo como quieras. Pruebenlo no se van a arrepentir!!!..... #beachbashcontest @influenster #contest
Gwendolyn J.
❤❤❤👌❗❗❗ It has a matte finish and feels silky smooth. The packaging isn't appealing at all but you won't be disappointed. Very gentle since this is a no chemical sunscreen and this is definitely part of my daily routine either by itself or under my foundation.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Best face sunscreen I have used, love that gives my face a matte finish. And that is free of preservatives and chemicals. The package is very convenient to put on my purse. I would definitely recommend it
Gillian M.
This is a dry feeling physical rather than chemical sunscreen. I like it because it is dry, not greasy, and because it has a tint. I use it on days where I won't be wearing makeup just to give me a little something. It won't give you great coverage but I find it does even out my skin a little bit. I don't like to wear it under makeup- I've tried to use it as primer but when I do, I feel like I've got too many layers on my face.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I got a sample of this in a BirchBox and I have to be honest, I was not impressed. I loved the consistency; it was really mousey and was gliding on real well but I think I could feel it clogging my pores. It felt like it laid on really thick. It did protect my face thou, so it'll do it a pinch. Not sure about the tint part either. Like, why?
Autumn B.
This wasn't the worst tinted SPF but it also isn't one I would repurchase. It left me feeling a little oily and also did not match my skin very well I have very fair skin so it's hard to find a tinted SPF that does work for me.
Delia V.
I got a free sample of this from when i went to Beautycon NYC and i like it it gives you alittle tan when applying to face which i like
Vonda K.
I have never found a more perfect sunscreen than CōTZ Face. It has a powder like finish and just the right amount of color for most skin tones♥
Rachel M.
Abilene, TX
This product is fantastic! I use it as a primer and it keeps my oily skin matte all day while also providing SPF.
Sarah H.
Kingston, ON
I really liked this for really hot days that I didn't want anything heavy but knew that I need something to even out my skin tone. This worked.great and felt great!
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use without foundation, does this product have any coverage at all and does it give the skin any color? Also, does this clog pores? I have very sensitive skin and most tinted moisturizers/sunscreens make me break out really bad.