BY COTZ

Enjoy the Sun, Pamper Your Skin & Protect Your Beauty with CoTZ, The Healthier SunscreenCoTZ for Face Balanced Mineral Complex is a dermatologist recommended mineral sunscreen that feels silky soft and blends translucent with a sheer matte finish. CoTZ helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. Also, helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex blends to match skin tone:- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy- Layers invisible under makeup- WeightlessCoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex for healthier skin:- 100% Free of Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates- Does not irritate or sting- Gentle enough for all skin types- Contains #1 & #2 rated sunscreen ingredients- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer Experts- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight- Water & Sweat ResistantCoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA/UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin. CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA/UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. Cotz has products for every skin type and member of the Family: Cotz PURE (100% Natural sunscreen) see more...

• I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can ...1 Answers
Love X.
I absolutely love this product for how natural it looks and with smashbox concealer..BAMM I got a bunch of compliment on my skin and no foundation needed! Great for travel! And it didn't irritate my skin and it was a great primer :)

So why the 3 star? Well sadly it did break me out. It also wasn't hydrating enough for me. Unfortunately it didn't work out for me.
Amanda S.
los angeles
I really love how this product feels on my skin! It almost has the texture of a lore minimizing cream. I like to use it as a base for my foundation. Or if I want to go fresh face this is really great because it has a slight tint to smooth the skin tone. And I love the little travel size for my purse!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I received a cotz facial sunscreen in my target beauty box 21 days of Christmas 2 years ago. I thought it was very similar to benefits pireless primer it definitely blurred any imperfections and made my skin nice and silky for my foundation it was exceptional after finding out it is a sunscreen and not a primer.
Eileen N.
Best sunscreen I ever discovered that works for my oily acne prone skin!! This works as a face primer too so it’s a win! Very smooth and gentle formula before makeup application. Very mattes down all my oil and makes it poreless and smooth! I been repurchasing this at least 5 times now.
Tonya S.
REDDICK, FL
I have had many sun cancer spots taken off of me and since this is what my dermatologist recommended I wont use anything else. I purchased mine at Ulta. The packaging does not leak in my purse Wich is very nice. I buy this faithfully. Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
Protects my sensitive skin from the sun. Has a mattifying effect because of the natural tint it has. My face tends to burn quickly and ever since I started Using this I have burned. I always recommend this product when someone asks me about sunscreen for the face.
Bre V.
Columbus
It has a nice mattifying effect, I'll give it that, but "natural skin tone"? Whose tone is "natural"? This is the band aid of tinted sunscreens - it's operating on the presumption that we are all tanned white people and it doesn't really work for anyone else.
Stephanie G.
Greenville
Love this sunscreen! It has a super high concentration of zinc oxide which is great for me as I have a history of skin cancer. This was recommended by my dermatologist. Love that it gives me coverage as well as sun protection. Doesn’t break me out as many other sunscreens do
Nikki-Peyton M.
I received a sample in one of my subscriptions, and I absolutely loved it!! It’s gives you a little bit of a sheen coverage but feels like you h e nothing on! I still have some left, I will be purchasing once I run out
tessa w.
west palm beach
i’ve only used it once so far because it’s so small and i got it as a sample. it’s kind of thick and little hard to rub in but it smells nice and has a nice tint to it. it closed my pores a little bit which i enjoyed
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use without foundation, does this product have any coverage at all and does it give the skin any color? Also, does this clog pores? I have very sensitive skin and most tinted moisturizers/sunscreens make me break out really bad.

back