BY COTZ

Enjoy the Sun, Pamper Your Skin & Protect Your Beauty with CoTZ, The Healthier SunscreenCoTZ for Face Balanced Mineral Complex is a dermatologist recommended mineral sunscreen that feels silky soft and blends translucent with a sheer matte finish. CoTZ helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. Also, helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex blends to match skin tone:- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy- Layers invisible under makeup- WeightlessCoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex for healthier skin:- 100% Free of Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, Parabens, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates- Does not irritate or sting- Gentle enough for all skin types- Contains #1 & #2 rated sunscreen ingredients- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer Experts- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight- Water & Sweat ResistantCoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA/UVB rays before the rays can penetrate the skin. CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA/UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis. Cotz has products for every skin type and member of the Family: Cotz PURE (100% Natural sunscreen) see more...

• I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use with...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I received a cotz facial sunscreen in my target beauty box 21 days of Christmas 2 years ago. I thought it was very similar to benefits pireless primer it definitely blurred any imperfections and made my skin nice and silky for my foundation it was exceptional after finding out it is a sunscreen and not a primer.
Tonya S.
I have had many sun cancer spots taken off of me and since this is what my dermatologist recommended I wont use anything else. I purchased mine at Ulta. The packaging does not leak in my purse Wich is very nice. I buy this faithfully. Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
Protects my sensitive skin from the sun. Has a mattifying effect because of the natural tint it has. My face tends to burn quickly and ever since I started Using this I have burned. I always recommend this product when someone asks me about sunscreen for the face.
Maria G.
Great product! My favorite thing about this sunscreen is that it’s meant for your face. It’s extremely light weight almost like whipped cream and gives you a nice tint of color. It doesn’t clog your pores and isn’t greasy like other sunscreens.
Nansy N.
Really good, i use it as a primer to and work's really good, it leaves my skin so soft, it has very good ingredients, you can buy it at ULTA, good price, i strongly recommend.
Sarah B.
Wichita, KS
I liked this product but the color was a little orange and dark for my skin. It didn’t smell too terrible and the consistency felt fine as it wasn’t too greasy. I received it as a sample from ulta.
Annette P.
I love this sunscreen. It does not make my skin look any oilier than it already is, which is a huge plus. I was on vacation in Jamaica recently, which really put it to the test. I missed a spot on my hairline and had burned skin where this product wasn't applied. Where it was applied, my skin was totally protected.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Loved this sunscreen! Tinted just enough to make me feel better about a natural face when out in the sun for longer periods of time. Love the consistency & texture.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
I wasn’t as happy with the facial sunscreen, but the body lotion was gentle, easily absorbed, and effective at keeping the sun from burning my skin. The packaging is effective at drawing your eye to it. I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone with skin.
Cheryl B.
I had a sample of Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40 and I really like it. The color initially shocked me and I thought it would be too dark but it blended out. I noticed a little difference in my skin maybe a slight evening of tone but no real coverage. I didn't wear any primer or foundation with this and at the end if the day I didn't feel like my face was oily. The SPF in the product didn't add any weight or oily-ness which is awesome. I think I'll definitely buy the full product!
Ariana W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I've been looking for a really good sunscreen that I can use without foundation, does this product have any coverage at all and does it give the skin any color? Also, does this clog pores? I have very sensitive skin and most tinted moisturizers/sunscreens make me break out really bad.