BY COTZ

The Healthier Sunscreen Dermatologist Recommended 2 Soothing Mineral Complex 3 Non-Comedogenic 4 Moisturizing Blemish free: No chemical sunscreens, oils, fragrances, or parabens. Lightly tinted. With SPF 50 broad spectrum UVA UVB sunscreen. CoTZ Flawless Complexion provides blemish free broad spectrum UVA UVB protection for adults and teens. Perfect for face, this lightweight formula is ideal for even the most sensitive skin. CoTZ Flawless Complexion with Soothing Mineral Complex sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA UVB rays and helps prevent pre-mature skin aging, uneven skin tone and other serious problems. CoTZ Flawless Complexion with Soothing Mineral Complex helps keep harmful UV rays from touching the skin, while soothing and moisturizing inflamed breakout brone skin. 100% free of chemical sunscreens, oils, fragr see more...

Cotz CoTZ Flawless Complexion SPF 50, 2.5 oz
  • "Great buy!!! I love this product for everyday wear. The fresh clean smell and powder soft texture won me over but I also love that it's lightly tented. With acne prone sensitive skin, I feel better about going out without makeup on when I have this product on hand (i.e. running and camping). I also tried the Sensitive SPF 40 Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB lotion by this brand and it's also great but I much prefer Flawless Completion!!!" in 5 reviews
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
I love using this product to give me a bit of tinted color while also getting sun protection of SPF50. Blends easily, absorbs quickly, but does leave a tacky feel like sunscreens do. It has physical sunscreen as 20% zinc oxide for its main ingredient, which means, I won't harm the coral reefs by using this product. I love that this is non-comedogenic, and blemish free for my oily combination skin.
Amber E.
Winter Springs
I wanted to love this, I wanted this to be my holy grail sunscreen. Unfortunately, I returned it the day I got it. Everything I have tried has broken me out and/or left my oily skin even more so. This didn't absorb at all. It sits on top of the skin, so that if I itched my face, my finger would have residue on it. There's no way you could wear makeup over this. It will leave your brushes a mess. It's so heavy that a few minutes later, my oily skin felt so heavy like I was wearing makeup. This didn't dry matte either.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a sample of the sunscreen in my #cocotique subscription box. This flawless complexion works very well on my skin. It has a tint to the spf 50 sunscreen which is broad spectrum. All youbhave to do is pply 15 minutes before going outside.. and its works so very well to give protection from the sun. It very gentle on my skin, vedy light lotion that absorbs quickly
Karina T.
Pacifica, CA
I find I have to really shake it hard to get it to mix well. If I don't shake it enough then it comes on really greasy on my face (and doesn't dry matte). I've read other reviews that this dries matte, but even on a good day I haven't found that to be true. If by matte they means it feels matte by touch, then ok I get that... but it takes a long time (over 10 minutes) and it still makes my face look pretty shiny (but not greasy- again, on a good day). If you like a little shine, then this is for you. If you prefer a more matte look, then try the tinted version.
Sabrine S.
This is an amazing sunscreen. It feels so soft and moisturizing. I bought it at Ulta online. It was pretty affordable I think. The only bad thing is that this tint looked very orange on me, but most people wouldn't have that problem. I saw some reviews saying that the tint disappears after a bit, but it did not happen to me.
Priscilla  B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely LOVE this sunscreen. It's so gentle on my skin and doesn't break me out since it's a physical spf. I wear this everyday under my makeup and it makes my foundation flawless. I do wait about 5 minutes after applying cotz before I apply foundation. It really helps to blur my pores.
Jade B.
Riverside, CA
This is a great product! It's a little thick but I feel it absorbs if you work it in really well. It has zinc oxide so it's non chemical spf which is great and zinc is known to clear up Acne. I haven't notice it help clear my cystic acne but it definitely doesn't break me out. I will repurchase.
Nelly A.
Best way to enjoy the sun while protecting your skin , for sensitive skins , no fragrance , oil free . Just a way of keeping skin healthy while at the beach! CoTZ Face Sunscreen for Natural Skin Tones
Courtney P.
I absolutely love the sunscreen! It is a little bit tinted in a makes your face look amazing well also offering tons of protection from the UV rays of the day. It is a great value because a little goes a long way and not crazy at all. I recommend this out to all my friends
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I love this combination product for summer days in the sun. It combines SPF 50 and coverage. It is oil free and paraben free, which is great for my sensitive skin.

back