BY COTY

Vanilla Musk see more...

Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
I haven't seen this Cologne in awhile but, when I was younger I used to have this in my perfume collection. This vanilla musk has a unique sweet scent. I kinda think of it as having an earthy scent , with a hint of vanilla. It is a nice Cologne with a cheap price.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
The Vanilla Musk perfume by Coty had a very distinct scent that is instantly recognizable. It has an almost powder earthy type smell. I associate this fragrance more with fall or winter. It does last and can easily be put on to heavily. So, when wearing a little dab will do you.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
My mother has worn this scent since I was little. As an adult I don’t mind it; but it smells so much better on her than myself. It’s affordable and lasts all day.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle, CA
Since I was in high school I've loved this smell! I still keep it in the house and every once in a while I'll smell it on my teenager.
Shavon  R.
Othello, WA
I normally don't care for musk perfumes....but this one actually smells really good and it's really cheap so it's a win win.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
May somebody please tell me what's the actual smell of this cologne? I want to buy this as a birthday present for my mom but she doesn't like strong smells.