BY COTY

Launched by the design house of Coty in 1993, VANILLA FIELDS by Coty is classified as a flowery fragrance. This feminine scent posesses a blend of: warm, rich vanilla and soft, white jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

Heather W.
Fontana, CA
So I bought this because one of my favorites scents is vanilla and this is a brand my mom used when I was a kid. And the perfume does the job but it's not exactly what I would call a vanilla scent. It's can have a heavy almost musk scent rather than vanilla. Not the scent 8 remember from my childhood. But it does the job.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
I don’t like anything vanilla so I have to give this a low rating. Plus I wore tried this years ago in high school. I haven’t smelled this in a very long time. For people that like the smell of vanilla I say go for it. Also Coty is very affordable.
Tabitha R.
This has been one of my all time favorite scents to wear.

I can remember receiving my first small bottle from my grandmother when I entered junior high. I always kept the bottle in my purse.

Th sweet soft scent of vanilla lasts all day leaving soft kisses of scent wafting in the air as you walk by someone. Such a signature scent.

If your looking for something soft and sweet then do give this a try. I recommend this product for any age.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
Like most other reviewers, this is a scent from my teenage years. I would get a bottle every year in my Christmas stocking. It is a very light floral vanilla scent, that I think would be perfect for the preteen/teenage girl for everyday wear because it is not overpowering.
Kalaeja F.
It's kind of oriental floral warm, not really what I go for in a perfume but my mom loves it it also has kind of a powder vanilla after tone. I prefer the vanilla musk to this one. They both smell good though
Donna A.
Flint, MI
Fantastic scent, for any age. This has been my favorite scent for many years. The small size is perfect to toss in your bag, or leave in your desk at work for a quick refresh.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
I used this fragrance when I was in high school as just recently rekindled my love for this scent! I found this walking through a store and immediately bought this box set of Vanilla Fields. The moment I opened this perfume and sprayed it on my wrist, brought back so many memories! I loved this perfume years ago and it still smells the same and I review many compliments about the scent. It's affordable as it always was and lasts a long time. Would recommend to others!
alicia k.
Canyon Lake, TX
So I grew up smelling this perfume when I was a child. vanilla fields was my mothers favorite and me and my dad used to get it for her for her birthday. Well it is a very sweet smelling fragrance and can be a little overwhelming but if you like that sort of thing this is perfect for you!
Ellen H.
When I was in my late teens, my brother would buy me this for my birthday. I always knew exactly what my gift was going to be, but that was fine with me, because I love this scent. It is a soft vanilla, more of a floral vanilla than a foody vanilla. It has decent staying power, and it's reasonably priced. This is also a perfume that I can wear without having a raging headache by the end of the day.
Katie R.
I think this was the scent I loved in high school when I was into anything vanilla but I am no longer a fan. The only vanilla scents I like anymore are certain candles because the aroma spreads out and is light and not overpowering. In perfumes or body oils, I just find the vanilla scent to be too heavy.
taylor r.
quispamsis
Has anyone tried this product

Walmart