BY COTY

Nyc sun n bronze bronzing powder 706 - hampton radiance see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i have this powder bronzer in shade 706 hamptons radiance. this is a very light bronzer! if you have fair skin, this gives a really nice subtle, shimmery, bronze. it really only works on pretty specific skin tones, but i like it!" in 4 reviews
  • "As a drug store bronzer this is defiantly worth the 3 or 4 dollars that it costs." in 1 review
  • "Definitely goes on great and well worth the little money spent!" in 1 review
  • "This is not one of the best bronzers I've tried but it worked pretty good for the price." in 1 review
  • "This bronzer is super cheap ($3-$4) and totally worth it." in 1 review
Brenna S.
This is a luminous, borderline sparkly, bronzer with a soft, silky pressed-powder texture that applies smoothly. Each bronzer comes with three shades that, when swirled together, create a variety of shimmering bronze hues, from peachy tan to deep bronze, depending on which set you choose. Although this is more glitzy than we recommend using all over the face, it's worth considering as a bronze highlighter or blush, especially for evening or special-occasion makeup.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Found this to be a really great bronzer for only a couple dollars at the store. The bronzer is anot awesome color for summer time, no orange to it, works well for my fair skin during summer. Has a highlighting shimmer to it also. Great bronzer for a small price.
Gabriela i.
I have used this bronzer for a few years and do reach for it often eventhough I have many others. It is pigmented but not alot to the point of looking overly unnatural. The finish of this product is shimmery and many preffer matte but it doubles as a bronzed highlight. I would recommend this to others because it is affordable and applies so nicely.
Samantha M.
kenosha, WI
For the price, this product is a 10/10. The pigment is better than you would expect from NYC and the color is perfect for my lighter skin tone. It has shimmer, which I love depending on the day and look I am going for. It lasts me a pretty long time. It is not the super easiest to apply, but not the worst either.
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
When I see cheap bronzing products like NYC I grab them!! I use it in many ways. It leaves a pretty glow to my cheeks. I brush it all over my chest and shoulders after my moisturizer. I also use the diff colors alone as a highlighter or a pop of color on my lids. Deff worth the $4
Abby S.
I use this everyday! You can blend the colors together and use it as a brown bronzer or you can use the separate colors to do whatever look you want. It's another product you can pick up on your next trip to Walmart or any drug store!
Alyson B.
Marshville, NC
It works great for what it is worth... I really like the color and sometimes I put it on the crease of my eyelid for eyeshadow. Its a really great product for the price.
Mary R.
I have this powder bronzer in shade 706 Hamptons Radiance. This is a very light bronzer! If you have fair skin, this gives a really nice subtle, shimmery, bronze. It really only works on pretty specific skin tones, but I like it!
Katlin S.
I received this product free for review and all opinions are my own! :) I absolutely love this product as it is affordable at just a couple bucks for a full size compact that will last you all summer. What is great about this specific bronzer is that it has strips of shimmery pink, creamy brown, and brightening white strips that allow you to customize your look. The colors are so versatile that they will still look great even into fall and winter as you try to maintain your glowy complexion. It is a very light formula as well, so it won't make you feel cakey and gross! Definitely one of my new go-to products every day!
Marlisse T.
Hatillo, PR
It gives a beautiful bronzy look but the formula its somewhat hard when I touch it and I really have to rub the brush into the product to achieve the intensity I want.
Omnia A.
West Bloomfield, MI
Is this completely mat? and is one of those bronzers that tend to look moddy?
Michelle P.
Nashville, TN
How do I use this product?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I have the fairest skin, would you recommend this for me?
Clarissa M.
Gilbert, AZ
Is it recommend for sensitive skin and what is the cost???