BY COTY

Nyc nail color - dazzle see more...

Coty NYC Nail Color - Dazzle
  • "i love this nail polish this is my favorite sparkle top coat i lobe how it makes my nails look and the color pay off is awesome" in 3 reviews
  • "I dont use glitter polish but my friends do and they say it make your nail look more perfect they normal polish." in 2 reviews
  • "I rarely use all of a glitter polish but I loved the colors in this one ... quick drying is a super plus too !" in 1 review
  • "Most of the NYC nail polishes dry very easy which is a very good thing for us mothers or even when you are in a rush and want to change up your look really fast!!" in 1 review
  • "NYC nail color is very affordable and durable." in 1 review
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I like to use this product to add a little sparkle to my nail polish. Also it works well when you want to give your nails a design too. The shade looks great and I always get compliments how nice my nails look. People are shocked to find out how inexpensive it is.
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
I love this color ! It really does dry quick and the price is great! I would recommend purchasing this product . You can find it at any department store..... You don't need to many coats to make it thick on your nails. I totally love it! Will purchase it again ! 5 star review from me! Worth a try !!
Chelsea C.
These nail polishes are great!! Most of the NYC nail polishes dry very easy which is a very good thing for us mothers or even when you are in a rush and want to change up your look really fast!! The NYC nail polish line has many different colors and styles when it comes to polishes which is another good thing!! The best thing about this color line is the fact that they are very affordable and are very good quality!! Who doesn't love that combo?
Valerie L.
Victoria, TX
I absolutely love this for Halloween I was a purple witch and the nails complemented it perfectly? It wasn't hard to take off either like most glitter nail polishes! I will definitely keep using this!
Theresa D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I've always been a big fan of NYC nail polish. Lately I've found that the formula isn't what it used to be. However it's still a great polish and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive option.
NaAja T.
I was actually just looking for this Friday and realized I used it all . I rarely use all of a glitter polish but I loved the colors in this one ... quick drying is a super plus too !!
Victoria C.
This is a really fun glitter top coat with purple, blue, and silver mixed in. I like to pair this with black, purples, pinks , and sometimes in a glitter gradient over vampy colors.
Laura P.
Lafayette, CO
Love these nail polishes! They're great for whenever I just want to quickly change my nails up because they don't take very long to dry. And they low price is a great bonus!
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
This glitter topper polish is gorgeous, I wear it on a night out on the town and people love it. Very affordable and you can find it at Walmart, CVS and Walgreen's.
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the shade. can be used as a ascent nail but multiple coats wold be needed to be opaque. also works well as a top coat. dries fast. i would recommend.