BY COTY

If youre going to be away from your home for extended periods of time, the aspen lebistro auto pet feeder will ensure your pet has access to food. the 10-pound-capacity gravity feeder is ideal for larger dogs and can be used indoors or out. it features a secure locking ring on the bowl, a wide opening and a lip that reduces spills. made from pet environmental sustainable plastic. dishwasher safe bowl. Bleached linen. Made in usa. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
Bought this for water for my cats instead of food because we are not home that often to refill their water - it is great and stays full all day. The only downside is how dirty the inside of the bowl can get.
Alyssa M.
I really love this feeder! I am a full time student, and with this, I don't have to make sure I'm home twice a day to feed my cats.
Kristin W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use a feeder just like this one for my kitten and it works amazingly during the week when I get busy!