Coty ici Eau De Toilette Spray

by Coty

Freshen Up Your Under ArmsCoty ici Eau De Toilette Spray is a characteristic spray by Coty. This product is meant for women who like feeling all fresh and cool throughout the day. A scent enjoyable by you and the people you interact with. Coty ici Eau De Toilette Spray is a unique scent that is an exquisite blend of crisp and citrusy, with exotic florals. It is distinctly different and the scent is surprisingly fresh and alluring. This is a product that you are going to like and recommend to your friends as well-Vibrant -Long lasting-Refreshing Coty ici Eau de Toilette spray has a fresh citrus scent mixed with exotic floral fragrances. Just For YouIdeal for women who want to feel fresh and smell good.A Closer Look: Coty ici Eau De Toilette Spray is designed by the house of Coty in 1995. It helps you to spread an astonishing fragrance wherever you go. If you really want to free yourself from odor and feel fresh all day long, then get one for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coty ici Eau De Toilette Spray!
Jersey City, NJ
I remember loving everything about this discontinued fragrance. The message - "put it where you want to be kissed"; the bottle shape; and of course the sensual fruity, sweet, and floral notes. I have so many fond memories of this perfume.
The first perfume I ever really got into. It's a very clean light, slightly floral scent. I've gone back to this many times, through the years. It isn't very long lasting, but it's inexpensive. You can carry it with you, the packaging is small, so you can easily throw it in your purse. It's can be hard to find, but I was happy when I found it online.
Norwalk, OH
This used to be my favorite perfume but I ended up trying another that I liked better. It smells great and is long lasting
I have nothing but good things to say about this perfume. I've been wearing this for 15-ish years and will never get tired of it. the scent is so warm and pretty if that makes any sense lol. love love love this :)
Toronto
I can’t believe that this brand is still around! It was a pretty good fragrance for my late teens when my budget was tight. It smelled good and lasted long.

Looking for your answer?