Coty FOUNDATION uploaded by Kristal M.Coty FOUNDATION uploaded by Alissa R.Coty FOUNDATION uploaded by Kate C.

BY COTY

Just one application gives your skin a flawless, healthy look. N.y.c. New york color smooth skin liquid makeup absorbs shine naturally, without clogging pores. Lightweight, blendable formula for buildable, flawless coverage. see more...

Buy on Walmart
abigailšŸŒ¹ A.
Fort Wayne
Review for: 679 Sft Beige more...
Very cheap but I was actually impressed by this foundation for the price. Blends smoothly and soft. Have to shake the bottle very well before applying. Doesnā€™t cause breakouts for me and lasts all day.
Brianna B.
Weatherford, OK
I like the applicator but the foundation is not the best but it's not that bad it doesn't make my pores noticeable it does cling to dry skin but I have very dry skin so that could be my problem wouldn't recommend to someone with very dry skin
Karen N.
I wanted to use it as an everyday type of foundation because it was so cheap but its bad. it is not easy to apply, it a strange texture when applied and it just clogs your pores and makes you look oily. I'd advice just to pay a little more and get something better
Anna R.
It's not the best as far as drug store foundations go but for its price, what can you expect? I like the applicator and it goes on fairly evenly but it doesn't cover blemishes well at all and makes my face very oily.
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
Review for: 679 Sft Beige more...
Can't find a close enough match to my skin tone, and it takes way to much to get decent coverage. If I use enough for a smooth coverage I end up with thick cakey makeup. With a fake heavy look.
Carolanne L.
Saxon, WI
Review for: 679 Sft Beige more...
Great price. Works great on my skin. One of my favorites. I have one discolor scar that this covers up perfectly! Can't even tell it's there! Very light weight also!
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
For the price of this, it's pretty decent. It feels smooth and covers my blemishes pretty well. I would recommend this product to those on a tight budget.
Ashley  R.
Review for: 677 Nude more...
This foundation is pretty good, not the best drugstore foundation that you can buy. But I would repurchase it in a pinch, because it wasn't horrible.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: 677 Nude more...
Not my favorite. It seems to clog my pores and cause break outs- but the color is beautiful and it's okay for use every now and again.
berenice d.
Is a very good base is light for his face hard a lot has a good pigmentation and is very economical really I recommend it is good