BY COTY

Long lasting, rich, creamy forumula dries fast and stays put. Tapered natural brush gives you the conrol to create precise ultra fine or dramatically bold lines. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Not a fan of any of NYC's liquid eyeliners. I have used their products on and off for years, but the liquid liner is something I just can't get myself to love. On the plus side, the color is a dark black, which seems promising. The brush is also thin enough that I can get a good wing. My biggest issue with this product is that it does not stay in place, or ever seem to truly dry. It seems to have the same consistency on your lids that a pencil liner would have. I use not only primer, but a setting spray, and yet this liner never fails to smudge at the corners of my eyes just from blinking! Worse than this, the liner will rub off throughout the day and you'll get black arches of residue above the crease/lids of your eyes. I have tried everything to prevent this, with the same results. If you run out of your regular brand and are in a pinch, I highly recommend Elf liquid liner instead. It's just as affordable and won't make your eyes look sloppy half way through the day.
christina d.
christina d.
Wilmington, DE
This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner. I've been using this since I was a teenager. After trying many, many different products, both highend and drugstore, I always go back to this. I feel nothing compared to this. For around $2 you can't beat it! Its easy to use, stays all day and is the blackest eyeliner that is true to its color even after hours of wearing it. Great for newbies learning how to use liquid eyeliner. This is my holy grail product, and I think I'm a hoarder of this product, I always have a stash of them and get even more when I find a great stock up price/sale.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
This liner really is such a great quality for the price. I tend to use it pretty regularly and my single complaint is that when I am making my wing and bringing it to the inner corner of my eye, as soon as I look down the liner 'leaks' into my tear duct. I must have a qtip on hand and immediately clean it. Every.single.time. This doesn't happen to me with any other liner. Other than that small issue it is awesome. Brush always stays in a sharp point and is easy to use. Will continue to repurchase
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Arlington, TX
This is the only eyeliner I have ever and will use. I buy these in bulk at times because I'm afraid they'll run out of it by the next time I'll need one. So I have a drawer at home with about 8 on hand ready to go. The brush is super thin so it's very easy to make your perfect winged look! I love how the color last all day and it doesn't crack. I always recommend it to people first trying to master the winged look because of how precise the brush is. Thumbs way up!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I take my eyeliner very seriously, and I thought of buying this one and trying it out for it's very inexpensive price. I instantly loved how precise the applicator was and could do both thin and thick winged liner. I also enjoyed that is it very dark and does not transfer throughout the day, with that being said I hate how messy it is! I have not used an eyeliner this messy since middle school, and it definitely isn't waterproof.
Jaina P.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner! It is very black, easy to apply, stays put all day without smudging, and the brush tip comes to a precise point and has just the right amount of bend in the bristles to get a nice, clean, precise line. The formula itself is amazing, and I have gone through several of these. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive liquid liner, or looking to try something new.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
Worst eyeliner I've ever tried!! I would recommend elfs eyeliner if anyone's looking for an affordable liner. I have oily eyelids but that being said I apply primer and set it with powder before applying this. It smudged on my upper lid as it never really fully dried and my wing was smeared. It looked like abstract art on the corners of my eyes. So disappointed but at least it wasn't expensive.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY
When it comes to eyeliner I'm very picky but this is so amazing. This is my everyday liquid eyeliner that I always use since its so easy. The application is so easy that the wing always come out the way I want it to be. I love the brush since it makes my eyeliner more clean and sharp looking. One of the best eyeliner in the drugstore and the one I recommend for everyone.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Rochester, MN
AMAZING! This eyeliner is so affordable and is by far the easiest liner I've used to date. I used to had doing winged liner until I got this stuff. It also won't dry out quickly like a lot of gel liners and felt tip liner pens do. It isn't matte but if I want it to be matte I just put a little bit of black matte eyeshadow on top and it does the trick.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
One of the best liquid eyeliners from the drugstore, and at an amazing price point! It's so black and rich. The tip/applicator is so thin that it's easy to make a thin line, but at the same time you can get nice thick lines too, and the point you can get on your winged liner is the best! It's the best thing you can buy, I will always repurchase!
Leona T.
Leona T.
Scarborough, Ontario
Does anybody know this eyeliner easy to use, precise and stay long? Easy to remove?
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, preferably something that is liquid, or felt tip, so I can create a winged look. I have oily skin so everything I have tried creases within 3 hours. Will this eyeliner be good for that? Maybe even some other suggestions??
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels, TX
Is NYC not selling in stores anymore? I went to HEB, Target, and Walmart to look for this and I couldn't find it anywhere. I eventually settled for buying on Amazon
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Firebaugh, CA
I have been looking for a new eyeliner to use. The one I currently use is from loreal, it is great, however I want to try something new. I constantly hear that this eyeliner works good, so many people talk about it. Not sure if I should purchase it or not. Is it matte? Also I have oily eyelids, so will it smear after a couple of hours? And is if thin enough to do a good winged eyeliner?
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
I have never used eye liner before. I'm scared to look awful. Is this super easy to put on.