BY COTY

Long lasting, rich, creamy forumula dries fast and stays put. Tapered natural brush gives you the conrol to create precise ultra fine or dramatically bold lines. see more...

• Where can i purchase this? This is my all time favorite liner and...2 Answers
  • i've used this product before but i wasn't really sure what to do...1 Answers
  • Does it bleed?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Not a fan of any of NYC's liquid eyeliners. I have used their products on and off for years, but the liquid liner is something I just can't get myself to love. On the plus side, the color is a dark black, which seems promising. The brush is also thin enough that I can get a good wing. My biggest issue with this product is that it does not stay in place, or ever seem to truly dry. It seems to have the same consistency on your lids that a pencil liner would have. I use not only primer, but a setting spray, and yet this liner never fails to smudge at the corners of my eyes just from blinking! Worse than this, the liner will rub off throughout the day and you'll get black arches of residue above the crease/lids of your eyes. I have tried everything to prevent this, with the same results. If you run out of your regular brand and are in a pinch, I highly recommend Elf liquid liner instead. It's just as affordable and won't make your eyes look sloppy half way through the day.
Jaina P.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner! It is very black, easy to apply, stays put all day without smudging, and the brush tip comes to a precise point and has just the right amount of bend in the bristles to get a nice, clean, precise line. The formula itself is amazing, and I have gone through several of these. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive liquid liner, or looking to try something new.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bronx, NY
Worst eyeliner I've ever tried!! I would recommend elfs eyeliner if anyone's looking for an affordable liner. I have oily eyelids but that being said I apply primer and set it with powder before applying this. It smudged on my upper lid as it never really fully dried and my wing was smeared. It looked like abstract art on the corners of my eyes. So disappointed but at least it wasn't expensive.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
One of the best liquid eyeliners from the drugstore, and at an amazing price point! It's so black and rich. The tip/applicator is so thin that it's easy to make a thin line, but at the same time you can get nice thick lines too, and the point you can get on your winged liner is the best! It's the best thing you can buy, I will always repurchase!
Portia C.
Portia C.
Inkster, MI
It's good for a drug store liner. But for those who are as picky about eyeliners as I am it's not the best choice. I say this because it leaves behind a bit of a shine and it kind of cracks. Also it stinks to the eyelashes making it a bit hard to get off. Other wise it's perfectly and in the right lighting looks amazing in pictures.
Malyvanh S.
Malyvanh S.
Plumas Lake, CA
Love love love this liner. Is my holy grail liner. Have been using it for years now. The brush tip they changed a couple years back so it was no longer pointed, did not like that at first but got used to it and this is still my favorite liner. Is way better than many high end liners I have tried. Tops them all
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
This is my absolute holy grail eyeliner. I have very oily eyelids and this lasts all day and does not smudge. Not to mention you cannot beat the price. One tube lasts me at least 6 months and will not dry up like other liners. Its extremely black and tries to the perfect matte finish, I would highly recommend!
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
It's a good eyeliner but not for beginners, I bought this because I didn't feel like paying 20 for the Kat Von D tattoo liner, and it's a good eyeliner but the tip is so long I have such a hard time getting a sharp wing, if I'm not doing a wing it's perfect other than that it's just too hard to use.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Hammond, IN
I bought this on a whim, and I'll say for the price it is amazing! It goes on with a wet look and dries matte! It was a little difficult to take off at night but that was without my makeup remover because I was on vacation ;) I think this should be a product in everyone's drawer.
Lesie J.
Lesie J.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL EYELINER!!!!! I swear by this product! I am so in love with it, it lasts me all day, no smudging and not to mention I live in a extremely hot climate city. I buy it at my local family dollar for around $3. And if you're a beginner I recommend this.
Leona T.
Leona T.
Scarborough, ON
Does anybody know this eyeliner easy to use, precise and stay long? Easy to remove?
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, preferably something that is liquid, or felt tip, so I can create a winged look. I have oily skin so everything I have tried creases within 3 hours. Will this eyeliner be good for that? Maybe even some other suggestions??
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Is NYC not selling in stores anymore? I went to HEB, Target, and Walmart to look for this and I couldn't find it anywhere. I eventually settled for buying on Amazon
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Firebaugh, CA
I have been looking for a new eyeliner to use. The one I currently use is from loreal, it is great, however I want to try something new. I constantly hear that this eyeliner works good, so many people talk about it. Not sure if I should purchase it or not. Is it matte? Also I have oily eyelids, so will it smear after a couple of hours? And is if thin enough to do a good winged eyeliner?
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
I have never used eye liner before. I'm scared to look awful. Is this super easy to put on.