BY COTY

Long lasting, rich, creamy forumula dries fast and stays put. Tapered natural brush gives you the conrol to create precise ultra fine or dramatically bold lines. see more...

• Where can i purchase this? This is my all time favorite liner and...3 Answers
  • i've used this product before but i wasn't really sure what to do...1 Answers
  • Does it bleed?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyeliner ever! It makes the perfect cat eye without running and makes it really hard to make mistakes. It’s really really black so you won’t need more than 1 coat and dries really fast. It’s also really cheap. I usually find it for about $2 at Walmart
Estefannia R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t know where to ever start. This eyeliner is AMAZING.!!!!! I been having mine for months and use it all the time, it doesn’t dry. Mine still works like new. Easy to use, you really get your money worths. At first I would use tape to learn how to do my eyeliner but now I can just do it . I really do recommend this product.
Crayoff F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster I have been using this for well over a decade every Halloween for quick face paint sketching and Halloween Horror Beauty looks at work for last-minute designs on co-workers that didn't wear costumes for detailing any body painting or chest murals and of course it's wonderful for a winged liner look
allison o.
sc, california
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE N.Y.C.?! This eyeliner was amazing! It was matte and didn't budge. I loved that I never had to reapply throughout the day. Going to miss this beauty staple and it's super low cost! I would highly recommend this, if it ever comes back on the market!
Candy R.
My favorite liquid liner. Very black & matte. I heard they have discontinued so if anyone knows where i can purchase it please let me know. Luckily i still have an extra. Doesn't crack even when i place false lashes on top.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I was looking to replace my stila stay all day liner pen when I heard rave reviews about this one and for a fraction of the cost! I went to my local Family Dollar Store where it was sold out on my first look there. A couple weeks later, I snagged the last one. On my first use, I was nervous because of the different application than my old felt tip style liner. With a couple of trys, I mastered the application and absolutely love this eyeliner. It was among my favorite beauty eye products for 2016! For under $5, I recommend everyone to try this if you are a fan of liquid eyeliner.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a makeup freak! But I honestly have trouble doing winged liner if I use anything but this! It doesn't matter how expensive or how popular any other is, nothing else gives me the control like this does. It's so easy to wing out and it gets such a sharp tip! I've bought a million of these over the past 3-4 years.
Lezina F.
Bronx, NY
This is the best eye liner I ever use,if you looking to buy a eye liner,you should give a try to this.It stay all day,is mate when is dry and it has a nice and easy tip to do the perfect sharp line.And the good thing it cheap,and great quality.👍Is so many years I use this and I'm very happy.I use pencils eye liner but the finish look was totally different from this liquid liner.So give a try🌟
Antoinette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST liquid liner!!! It's easy to apply, easy to remove, and it glides on effortlessly!!! It's very inexpensive b7t performs like an expensive brand. This is ,y go to eyeliner!!
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best liquid eyeliner ever ! Everyone needs such a beautiful black color ! I swear I've been using this since high school and keep repurchasing ! Love the tip it's perfect for that killer sharp yet easy wing liner !
Leona T.
Scarborough, ON
Does anybody know this eyeliner easy to use, precise and stay long? Easy to remove?
Destiny L.
Firebaugh, CA
I have been looking for a new eyeliner to use. The one I currently use is from loreal, it is great, however I want to try something new. I constantly hear that this eyeliner works good, so many people talk about it. Not sure if I should purchase it or not. Is it matte? Also I have oily eyelids, so will it smear after a couple of hours? And is if thin enough to do a good winged eyeliner?
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Is NYC not selling in stores anymore? I went to HEB, Target, and Walmart to look for this and I couldn't find it anywhere. I eventually settled for buying on Amazon
Adrianna P.
Where can i purchase this? This is my all time favorite liner and i can't find it anywhere anymore.
Miranda W.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, preferably something that is liquid, or felt tip, so I can create a winged look. I have oily skin so everything I have tried creases within 3 hours. Will this eyeliner be good for that? Maybe even some other suggestions??