BY COTY

'Emeraude' perfume was introduced in 1921 by the design house of Coty. Design house: Coty 'Emeraude' launch date: 1921 4-ounce dusting powder Women's fragrance is a blend of jasmine, orange and and other citrus florals. ending with spices and sandalwood. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Brandy D.
Oh my gosh! So I got a snap and this was the only Coty product on here. I was supposed to be reviewing translucent powders. And they have Coty on here for translucent powder's but they don't have it for review so I got this. And I used to use this years ago my grandma had it. I don't think they still make and I can't even imagine if they do. It's definitely an old lady scent. And I don't even know if I would wear it today, but I may. But I remember powdering myself with this all over and reminiscing of my grandma even when she was alive because I loved her so dearly. It's definitely a classic scent. I'm 44! So this is been around for quite a long time. Just an old-school powder with the big powder puff.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
It’s a nice powder. I use it to bake my under eyes and so far so good. Great for flash photography. Gives a flawless finish under my eyes but I don’t use it all over my face. Overall a good product for the price!!