Coty BROW LINER 902 NYC .04OZ DK BRWN uploaded by Lisa M.

BY COTY

N.y.c. New york color classic brow & liner pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Compared to Maybelline this product is not that great when it comes to shaping your eyebrows. Now if you want to use it as an eyeliner it works wonderful but when it comes to making your eyebrows pop I would not recommend using this one.
Amanda  V.
FL
Did my enjoy this product. The pencil is too big to mimic little hairs when trying to fill in your eyebrows which makes them very hard to look natural
Lynn D.
York, SC
A good, cheap way to clean up my brows. It blends well with most shades of brown brows to fill in any sparseness.
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
I have really been enjoying this brow pencil the last couple days! I have been using everyday sense I bought it .. it is so affordable and it is also a good product! It works so well with my brows but I could have got a shade lighter and I will be when I buy another one when this ones all gone! Highly recommend if your looking for a affordable brow pencil ladies

Kohl's