Coty Body Spray 2.5 oz

by Coty

This fragrance was released in 1986. It is a luxurious floral perfume with an aromatic presentation you won't want to miss. An affordable perfume that will make you feel like a million bucks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coty Body Spray 2.5 oz!
Angela S.
Tallulah, LA
I have very fond memories of this perfume. I wore it throughout my teenage years. I think it has a very nice gentle fragrance. Perfect for young ladies. The price is very reasonable. I buy this now for my granddaughters.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I only gave this a 3 because of the memories it invokes. A certain time and place when I was a young lady first choosing perfume from "behind the glass" at Walmart or some such store. It was the "in" scent to wear. But really, it's an awful scent. It didn't last, we bathed in it, and it was quite expensive for the time. I certainly wouldn't buy it today!
Erin E.
Southern California
Four stars for nostalgia! This was the first perfume I bought myself when I was in middle school. The scent was always a bit harsh for my taste, but I wore it proudly.
Janel L.
Stanley , VA
This was the first perfume purchase as a teenager and all I can say now is, what was I thinking? I don't know if they still make this or not, but I can do without smelling it again

Looking for your answer?