COTY ASPEN® Cologne Spray

by Coty

Designed for the rugged outdoorsman, Aspen was launched by Coty in 1989 as the ideal all-season fragrance. This invigorating men's scent combines bold top notes of bergamot and galbanum for a strong start that gets you moving. Spicy notes of coriander are balanced by fresh floral notes in the heart, creating the perfect marriage of strength and subtlety. Amber notes lingering at the base of this scent are warm and familiar, staying with you throughout the day.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water, Fragrance, Limonene, Acrylates/Octyl-Acrylamide Copolymer, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Evernia Prunastri, Evernia Furfuracea.

Does anyone know when this scent was first introduced?
Start your review of COTY ASPEN® Cologne Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Brings back memories when I was younger when I hug me dad.in 2 reviews
This scent will never really remind me of anything but awkward school dances and not in a good way.in 1 review
3 years agoBloomington, MN
It's a little green, it's a little woody, it's a bit lavender-y, it's clean and soapy and not cloying. I've heard people compare it to Cool Water, but it's definitely unique as it has floral notes that Cool Water doesn't have. It gets compliments and has yet to offend even after drowning in it, so long as you don't tell anyone between the ages of 25 and 40 what the scent they're enjoying so much is. "Oh, you're wearing Aspen? I haven't been able to tolerate that since somebody spilled a bottle of Aspen on the floor of my 8th grade science class." My wife likes it, and I do too.
3 years ago
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, however it's liked by many. I feel the price is reasonable. Not sure I would purchase again. Doesn't stand out as being a winner.
4 years agoAdelanto, CA
Wow this brings back memories from back then when I was in middle school lol My guy best friend always smelled so freakn good and one day I asked him what kind of cologne he used and as he pulled it out his back pack he said "Aspen", I had never heard of it before I told him, anyways it smelled so good I bought me the Aspen cologne after middle school when we lost touch =/ lol it has a smooth clean smell just like a man should be ;)
3 years agoFountain, CO
I love whenever my husband wears Coty Aspen Cologne Spray; it reminds me of the Aspen trees, in the summertime, on the mountains.  I think it has a very earthy smell (exactly like the smell of Aspen trees) and I enjoy the scent very much.  I will purchase this for my husband and recommend this cologne for other men.
5 years ago
This cologne is timeless! Great scent for men. It's fresh & light. Definitely brings back lots of memories. Recently smelled it again at JCPenney and it still smells just as good as I remember it. It is available in many different retailers. Highly recommend it!
5 years agoRockford, WA
For a musk, this smells really good. Got this once as an Xmas gift when I was younger, my bf bought it for me because it was his favorite. I am not a musk person, but I did get compliments when I wore this scent.
5 years agoHoliday, FL
This has the most earthy but yet wonderful musky smell to it. When you wear this, it gets any ones attention. Wonderful & a little price but well worth the money & remember a little goes a long ways.
5 years ago
As a child i use to use the hell out of this product. lol it was my favorite smell my grandfather showed me. i would use the wash lotion and cologne.
4 years agoLas Vegas, NV
One of my Favorite scents for a man. The smell is very crisp and clean, and unless they bathe in it, the scent is overwhelming. love it.
3 years ago
COTY ASPEN® Cologne Spray uploaded by Julie R.
Love love love the smell of Apen cologne. Just out of the shower smell. Can't go wrong using this cologne. Your lady will love it.