Coty Aspen Cologne Spray uploaded by Juliea R.

BY COTY

Coty Aspen Cologne Spray, 19 2.5 Ounces see more...

• Does anyone know when this scent was first introduced?4 Answers
  • "Brings back memories when I was younger when I hug me dad." in 2 reviews
  • "This scent will never really remind me of anything but awkward school dances and not in a good way." in 1 review
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
It's a little green, it's a little woody, it's a bit lavender-y, it's clean and soapy and not cloying.

I've heard people compare it to Cool Water, but it's definitely unique as it has floral notes that Cool Water doesn't have.

It gets compliments and has yet to offend even after drowning in it, so long as you don't tell anyone between the ages of 25 and 40 what the scent they're enjoying so much is.

"Oh, you're wearing Aspen? I haven't been able to tolerate that since somebody spilled a bottle of Aspen on the floor of my 8th grade science class."

My wife likes it, and I do too.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love whenever my husband wears Coty Aspen Cologne Spray; it reminds me of the Aspen trees, in the summertime, on the mountains.  I think it has a very earthy smell (exactly like the smell of Aspen trees) and I enjoy the scent very much.  I will purchase this for my husband and recommend this cologne for other men.
April M.
Rockford, WA
For a musk, this smells really good. Got this once as an Xmas gift when I was younger, my bf bought it for me because it was his favorite. I am not a musk person, but I did get compliments when I wore this scent.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
One of my Favorite scents for a man. The smell is very crisp and clean, and unless they bathe in it, the scent is overwhelming. love it.
Juliea R.
Love love love the smell of Apen cologne. Just out of the shower smell. Can't go wrong using this cologne. Your lady will love it.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
It is a Long lasting scent that tends to attract women to you in a very positive way. Not overpowering just a nice subtle scent.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
It has a nice smells. Brings back memories when I was younger when I hug me dad. He still wears it. I get it for memrebilia.
Tammy P.
Clayton , GA
This is a dated product, but still has a very timeless fragrance. It is a bit woodsey. More of a masculine fragrance.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
This stuff has a bit of a foul smell, and reminds me of bug spray. I would definitely not recommend this scent.
Martha O.
Channelview, TX
This is a masculine scent. It says I am capable and confident, and Clean! Can't go wrong with this one.
April M.
Rockford, WA
Does anyone know when this scent was first introduced?