Coty Airspun Loose Powder, Translucent Extra Coverage, 070-41, 2.3 Ounce (3 Pack)

BY COTY

This ultra smooth powder hides tiny lines, wrinkles and blemishes and gives a new softness to your skin see more...

Shantrelle S.
Beaumont, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Someone told me to try this and I'm so thankful. This is the first setting prefer that doesn't have flash back. I use it in every single look. It's light , supplies excellent coverage. Smooths out imperfections leaving makeup flawless.
Megan R.
Newport, TN
I hit the jackpot when I found this stuff. I love it so much. For about $5 I was able to purchase a product that is going to set my makeup ALL DAY. It does have a fragrance but I like the smell of it so it doesn't bother me. I purchased the translucent extra coverage 070-41.
Lori R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Are use this every time I bake It is very affordable you can find it anywhere and I recommend it to everybody it is a great translucent powder or any skin type or color but we never tried it I suggest you go buy it it’s awesome
polina w.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
i don’t see how it gives extra coverage as stated, but it gets the job done. The translucent powder is more of a skin tone which is fine, but it has some trouble sticking to the skin one baking and does have a lot of fallout
T'aira S.
Washougal, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can say I was a skeptic. Watched a few reviews and then tried it out. Ended up falling asleep and it had controlled all the oil. My makeup was set and staying. Im a beliver in this for a cheaper setting/baking powder.
Isabel H.
Muleshoe
AIRSPUN is a good translucent powder, it wouldn’t leave your face looking all white, also helps me to keep the oily face shiny in good terms, it’s affordable pice, since I bought it. I’m happy with this make up product
Lauren W.
Boyceville
This is a great powder. I’ve been using it for over a week now and am in love. It’s price point is great, and you get a lot of product. It applies smoothly and sets makeup really nicely. Definitely will repurchase.
Chelsie L.
elizabethton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is just as good as the high dollar setting powders! A LOT of product and lasts a really long time. I use this daily to set my concealer and foundation. Great coverage as well when used with a beauty sponge.
Felicia M.
Tega cay, SC
This has been a life changer... I never leave the house without this product on my face weather ot be over my moisturizer or my foundation this product is a staple in my makeup bag.
Lia G.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best translucent powder I've tried. And it's also very inexpensive! Sets my makeup for hours and makes my skin look so smooth. It also smells great!
Natalia A.
new york
Ladiess ,Does this shade in ‘translucent extra coverage’ work well with medium to deep skin tones for baking ?
Caitlin H.
How’s the flashback?
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
I’m wondering how can I use it?
shay g.
Madison, WI
How does this powder compare to those I can get other places?
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I have used the translucent for years. I’ve never tried a tinted one. What is more preferred? Translucent or colored? I personally use the extra coverage translucent powder. Hands down, nothing compares for me.

Amazon