COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New

by Coty

** COTY AIRSPUN FACE LOOSE POWDER ** COLOR : * TRANSLUCENT * 070 - 24 Net Wt . 2.3 oz / 65 g Item Description: Powder particles are swirled and smoothed by racing streams of air cloud like softness. Use to set makeup or as a foundation. Long lasting...

Start your review of COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New!
How would you rate this product?
Myrtle Beach, SC
ALOT of fellow makeup artists really like this affordable inexpensive translucent powder to bake/set makeup with. However, I have tried it over and over, different ways trying to get it to work with my dry dehydrated skin type, & it honestly doesn't AT ALL. It cakes,creases up,shows fine lines & wrinkles that you normally can't see at all, especially under the eye area,and it does leave a white cast after baking,or flashback in photographs. If I could improve this product I would absolutely reformulate it without talc (like it Cosmetics bye bye pores translucenct setting powder), because talc isn't good for the skin,and can absolutely clog pores. I also, would make the powder way more finely milled, so it could work on ANY skin type, like brands such as  Translucent Loose Setting PowderHourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder , or  Jeffree Star Magic Star Setting Powder Translucent ! Those finely milled translucent powders work amazing on dry skin. If you have oily skin type, without  texture on the skin, or without any fine lines/wrinkles, this product may work out for you, but I wouldn't repurchase it myself. It does come with a HUGE amount of product that's insanely cheap/affordable at Walmart.  Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
Fairburn , GA
This powder has a very matte finish and it is the most drying powder I have ever used. I am sure it is because of its high concentration of talc in this. People with dry skin should apply a light layer of this powder or your skin will look extremely dry. This product is very long lasting and makes your makeup stay put. This powder is one of the best powders on the market despite it being so drying and it having that horrible perfume smell. It makes my makeup look amazing if I don’t apply too much. In my opinion, this powder is better than the laura mercier translucent powder. The finish of this powder is what makes this better than the laura mercier powder. The finish is better than the laura mercier, but not better than the bennye banana powder.
Kensington, MD
COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New uploaded by Valentina O.
This is an amazing product, I prefer to some off my high end powders. The amount of product you get for the price is unbelievable this is going to last you and it will. Blur n set everything. The smell is a little strong but disappears quickly n to be honest I enjoy it because it reminds me of my watching my grandma do her makeup it's just that classic make up high end powder smell... I'm sure someone knows what I'm saying. I even like applying it with the big powder puff that it come with when doing all over face. It's just a tried and true product that works. U will be blurred ladies!!
This is the best setting powder EVER. Holy grail product for me since I bought it years ago, I never do my makeup without it! I first heard about it from Patrick Star and I decided to try it because it’s so cheap and available at Walmart! I don’t know how to sound not overdramatic but this powder is unbelievable. I went to my friends wedding in Texas and sat outside during the ceremony through a rain storm and while the rest of me looked like a hot mess, my makeup was still flawless! I cannot express enough how great this powder is. It’s so inexpensive, so if you’re having any thoughts of trying it just do it, you will be amazed!
Atlanta, GA
This is an excellent finishing powder, comprable to the Laura Mercier Setting powder. It's very affordable, you get a lot of product, and it sets makeup flawlessly with no flashback. I remove the little filter from the top and dip my beauty sponge directly into the powder to reduce mess/travel spillage. It lasts a long time and the different variations serve different tastes in makeup- the extra coverage great for more "glam" coverage and baking while the translucent works for setting natural makeup or baking concealer. I highly recommend it. Tati recommends it in her drugstore videos, as well. Beauty guru approved
Apex, NC
I bought this from amazon after reading all the amazing reviews I had to try it too. Honestly I’m not sure what all the fuss is about. I own a ton of different powders from covergirl, bareminerals, dermablend and Laura Mercier. This is does not replace any of them, including the covergirl. In fact I never reach for it! It’s great for $5 but after using so many other beautiful products on my face topping it with this powder is not something I really like to do. It tends to dry my skin out and leave my overall look very chalky no matter how many hydrating setting sprays I use.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally I didn't really enjoy this product as much as I wish I did because the friends tried and it was fine but it didn't meet my expectations, it sadly gave me flashback. It also looked really bad in pictures and I wouldn't buy it again. But if anyone can change my mind about the product with telling me to use it and how much specifically i'm open to try it again (: . How do you guys use your Airspun powder I used it over my foundation and concealer to set it and it looked really white and dry ): I have oily skin , maybe that's the issue ?
Sterling Hts, MI
COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New uploaded by Bella J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my holy grail setting powder!! I can not recommend this product enough! I apply a generous amount of it to set my foundation, concealer, cream contour, etc. and it does not cause flashback or creasing! It doesn’t settle into fine lines and makes my makeup last ALL day!! After applying it generously, I brush it off and spray a face mist like the morphe setting mist and my face looks dewy, glowy, and not dry! I have repurchased this more times than I can count and will continue to do so!
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite powder for setting my makeup in place! I get mine at Walmart and it works perfect for my fair complexion. You get a lot for the price and it stays pretty much all day. I dip my sponge into the product (I take the plastic piece out of mine) and I set my under eyes, nose (not every time), chin, smile lines and sometimes my forehead. Afterwards I take a fluffy brush and set my entire face. It smooths the appearance or my skin and makes my face very matte. I use a setting spray after doing my face makeup to add some glow. I have dry/very dry skin, but this product somehow works perfect for me. This is the powder that I trust for summer heat and I will be using this for my wedding day! I do not notice any flashback when using this product.
Atlanta
Cute packaging, but it smells like something my grandma would use. It is very cheap and you get what you pay for! The best way to use this product is to just throw it away. It makes my skin feel powdery, and when I had a friend take a photo of me my whole face looked crazy white. Taking a normal selfie of myself I wouldn’t have noticed. But flash is not your friend with this product. So if you are going to an event where photos will be taken of you do not use this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Summerville, SC