BY COTY

** COTY AIRSPUN FACE LOOSE POWDER ** COLOR : * TRANSLUCENT * 070 - 24 Net Wt . 2.3 oz / 65 g Item Description: Powder particles are swirled and smoothed by racing streams of air cloud like softness. Use to set makeup or as a foundation. Long lasting... see more...

• COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand N...4 Answers
  • Where can i find this in dubai??? 2 Answers
  • Frommmm where i can get it in lebanon😔😔😔3 Answers
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
So this stuff is amazing. My mother and grandmother always had this on their makeup vanity. I have never used it until now, I'm rather mad neither one of them suggested the use of it. I needed a translucent setting powder and stumbled across reviews for this and decided to buy it for 5 bucks on amazon, it was cheap and worth a shot. I'm so glad I decided to get it. I haven't used it over foundation yet but I've used it alone. One reviewer said to apply it under your eyes t-zone and chin with a damp beauty blender let it sit for 5 minutes then blend and smooth it all out with a brush, I tried it and it worked great. I've also just applied it with a brush and my face looked flawless, I don't need much coverage so the beauty blender step isn't needed for me. The red blotches on my face were covered as well as my large pores and fine lines. I actually called my mother and asked why she never told me about this makeup gem and she said "oh honey I just thought you knew, it's been around forever." I'm not really a fan of the packaging, the lid just pulls off, I'd rather it screwed on but oh well. It also comes with a good sized powder puff, I'm not sure if they actually expect people to use it, I threw it away. This powder also has a very strong fresh perfumey scent to it, it goes away after about 15 minutes. All in all it is an amazing product that you must try.
Morgan M.
I use this powder everyday. I like it and it lasts me a long time bc I use very little. I purchased mine at Walgreens. When I use the powder I tap my brush into the powder and tap it a couple times to get the excess off. Then I tap it onto my skin where I’m setting my concealer and automatically brush off the excess. The prevents my skin from looking dry/textured. I gave this a 3/5 stars because if someone used this product without knowing how to use it correctly you can make your skin look dry/textured and have a lot of flash back.
Adriana P.
odessa
I have been looking for some time now for a translucent powder that I would like for my skin and I saw that a youtuver talked a lot about this translucent powder and decided to buy it. and surprise surprise that I take with this product I love I have no words, it is my favorite of all! I also have the translucent powder of laura mercier and I like it much more and it is very economical to love it!
Molly H.
Leander
I love this powder so much! It seems to make my under eyes look so awake and bright! It is soooo affordable, packed full of so much product. I’ve been using the same one for a while now. It’s great to bake or just apply on the face, mattifying every shiny spot seen. I definitely recommend you go out and buy it if you love cheap, but also an amazing quality, loose powder.
Natalie S.
southington
I’ve had this product for a few months now and although it does have slight flashback it’s nothing to crazy that will make you look like a clown it’s completely workable and not too drying. Leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth and keep my foundation and concealer in place all day. I highly recommend !COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New also has a good smell to it.
Stephani G.
Clute
COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New
Ok so this is my go to setting powder. Love everything about it except one thing. The smell....ugh it smells like a grandma's perfume and my husband reminds me every time I use it. Makes me sneeze and almost makes my eyes water after setting my under eyes. Way too perfumy guys. Would have given it 5 stars but shesh. I do pay $6 for this product so can't complain much. Awesome for baking.
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
This is my holy grail setting powder. The scent can be overwhelming at first, but I’ve gotten used to it now so it doesn’t bother me. A little goes a long way so I’ll slightly dust this over my face to set my foundation. I primarily add more when setting my under eye area. Doesn’t look cakey on me even though I have oily skin, but I also use setting spray to take away some of the powdery-ness. Can’t beat the price for $6, and one container lasts for months!!
Destiny W.
West Jefferson
I’ve been using this powder for a little while now. It’s very affordable and pretty good for the price. This one smells SO good and is very soft. It’s hard to bake with but I love setting my foundation and concealer with it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable powder!!
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Holy grail of inexpensive but high impact setting powder! So I had read tons of dupe reviews comparing this to my old trusty Laura mercies setting powder. I thought surely this budget product wouldn't compare to my old tried and true powder. But interestingly enough I liked it so much better!! The product comes in a variety of shades and has a very light fresh scent. The container is huge and will likely last me the next six months easily. I wore it to an event where I danced and ran around all night and with a touch of setting spray it held on all night without giving me white flash back in my photos which is a major fear for me! No one likes looking back at their photos from an amazing event and thinking wow I look chalky and like I didn't blend my contour. So I highly recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin such a great product!
Alie H.
I had to try this powder out after hearing so many awesome reviews of it, and I was not disappointed! It gives full coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines, but is lightweight also. It's matte which is nice, especially for a setting powder, as some others contain a bit of shimmer or even glitter and I prefer a non-shiny effect! It works great for baking and cleaning up contouring. I will definitely be a long-time user of this powder!
Valeria D.
Montreal
Heyy!! Where can I get this?
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Does this cause flash back?
Jaime B.
COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New Anyone have a recommendation on where to find the fragrance free version of this? I want to love it, but the fragrance is just too strong :/
Jocelyn S.
TEXAS
Does this product leave a white cast on your face?? Do y’all recommend??COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New
Mandy W.
Does anyone feel like the coty airspun powder exaggerates dry patches?COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder Translucent 070-24 Brand New

back