Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

by Coty

#17 in Face Powder

Look and feel your best with the Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder. It features particles that are twirled and swirled until they reach a cloud-like softness. This translucent loose face powder can be used to hide tiny lines, wrinkles, and blemishes to give a flawless finish. It is designed with tints that are spread throughout, which are made to lay flat and evenly on the skin. It can be used as a foundation or to set your makeup in place as a finishing agent. This Coty Airspun loose face powder is also dermatologically tested and long-lasting. It comes in a beautifully decorated container that can be easily stored in a vanity drawer or placed in a purse to take with you while on-the-go.

Is it a good product ?
How long does this product lasts?
Start your review of Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder!
Product Highlights
...used a setting powder in her life.It's very smooth on you're face and a little goes along way.in reviews
NicoleMargaret R.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by NicoleMargaret R.
I got this for free to test, but I have already purchased this before. The translucent isn’t actually translucent, I don’t know why they call it that, because you can’t have full coverage and translucent at the same time. It has way to much perfume and gives me alergias. It smells like all the makeup and powders used to in the olden days lol. Obviously this is powder so it is not good for dry skin, better for setting makeup. Wish they actually had a translucent and hypoallergenic one cuz it comes with so much product. Also the puff on the one they sent me is like tiny, and I know that it is not the original size. I wonder if they send the crappy stuff for testing… sounds dumb to do that though.
Deidre D.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Deidre D.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Deidre D.
When I think of make up I think of something that would be good for, and natural looking. This powered was amazing. I loved it, it smelled nice and I didn't have to put much on. It didn't look like I had to cake makeup on which is awesome. I don't like having to wear a bunch of make and this just made it simple to use and to wear. It lasted me all day even when I was by the pool. I highly recommend especially of you always have trouble finding something that goes on smooth and doesn't have a heay feeling when on.
Destinee L.
Knoxville, TN
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Destinee L.
This was the first powder my mom ever bought me when I was in 8th grade cheerleading competitions. Haven’t used it since. WOW! I have been missing out! I normally use high end setting powders and still get a little shiny throughout the day. This stuff KEEPS THE OIL AT BAY ALL DAY!! I asked my bf what he thought one day and he was like “you still look great. Usually you’re a little shiny.” Yes it has a fragrance…yea you can smell it throughout the day…and Yes it is worth it. Wow wow wow. My new favorite. Go buy it…it is underrated. I have tested it for over a week in TN heat and humidity. Wet AND dry weather…no complaints. I love this stuff. There’s plenty of powder in the container too so I’m sure it will last forever.
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Chelsea T.
Purchased at: Amazon
There’s a reason this brand has been around for so long! Even my grandmother uses this. I finally picked it up after hearing it name dropped in a few drag tutorials. This is a strong , quality powder for cheap. I use this for my more dramatic contour looks so I don’t need it as often, but I’ve had this same container for 6 months and barely have made a dent in the sheer amount of product. Highly recommend! ✨
Erika L.
Red Oak, TX
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Erika L.
Used it both on my bare face and with foundation, liked both. Only thing that I don’t care too much about is that it has a scent to it. I can smell it when I put it on.
Reagan Madilyn M.
Lake Kiowa, TX
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Reagan Madilyn M.
Honestly, this is not my favorite. It wasn’t the smoothest and kind of left an odd texture on my cheeks. Some spots on my face were matte and some were very shiny. It felt like your grandmother’s powder that has been in the bathroom drawer for a while. The little puff that came with it is much too small for practical use, so I used a brush to apply. That helped, but I wouldn’t recommend this one. It also has a few questionable ingredients 🥴
Shelby H.
River Oaks, TX
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Shelby H.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Shelby H.
I had never heard of this product before and now I’ll buy it over and over again. It smells good, looks good and feels good! My skin looks and feels so soft!
Ashley F.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Ashley F.
I’ve been purchasing this powder for years so I was super excited to receive it. It covers so well and is amazing for baking. It makes my product last all day and doesn’t look patchy. It is a great price. The only thing that bothers me is the smell. If you have asthma or are allergic to strong smells, I wouldn’t recommend this. Other than that, it is a great product overall!
Vanessa R.
Phoenix
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Vanessa R.
I love this powder, I have very dry skin and this doesn’t dry me out it feels so creamy and nice some people don’t like the smell but I love it, maybe I’m weird haha but I love this so much!
Maria G.
Charlotte, NC
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I found Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder I don't use any other to seal my makeup....it goes perfect with all my foundation and concealers...feels very light in my skin, just make sure no to use too much product😜....The price is great!!...The only thing I don't gave 5 stars is because is scented...Not bad tho...Still a great product😁👍🏼.

2,353 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea V.
Tucson, AZ
il y a un jour
Hunter H. il y a un jour
not anymore! it’s too thick and has a huge white cast. super perfumed too. use maybelline fit me loose powder instead!
Dana A.
il y a 9 jours
Tia Y. il y a 3 jours
I do not experience dryness or a dry appearance when I use this powder.
Rachel O.
Glen Burnie, MD
il y a 10 jours
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder Can it used for the whole face or only for baking?
Susan J. il y a 9 jours
Whole face or baking either one just depends on the amount you apply.