Coty Airspun Loose Face PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
5 colors available

BY COTY #3 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Look and feel your best with the Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder. It features particles that are twirled and swirled until they reach a cloud-like softness. This translucent loose face powder can be used to hide tiny lines, wrinkles, and blemishes to give a flawless finish. It is designed with tints that are spread throughout, which are made to lay flat and evenly on the skin. It can be used as a foundation or to set your makeup in place as a finishing agent. This Coty Airspun loose face powder is also dermatologically tested and long-lasting. It comes in a beautifully decorated container that can be easily stored in a vanity drawer or placed in a purse to take with you while on-the-go.

• How is this powder with fall out? Does it have good stay power?2 Answers
  • Is this stuff worth it?? I was thinking about replacing my Laura me...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, does it cake up? L...6 Answers
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
  • "This is my go to powder coming from a person who's never used a setting powder in her life.It's very smooth on you're face and a little goes along way." in 5 reviews
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
I am so in love with this powder. I wanted to try the Laura Mercier but it's too expensive for my budget so I went for this. I specifically bought this for "baking" and let me tell you it works amazing. I pour some on the top lid and use a sponge to place it under my eyes then I then use the excess and use a fluffy powder brush to put it all over my face (no it's not cakey) then I contour and to give me that sharp contour I place it under my contour. I use a lot of this as you can tell but it still doesn't cake and there's no flashback although I haven't taken a picture with flash at night with this on. There's a lot of product too and it's cheap. Only complaint I have is the powder puff inside of it I feel I need to put it inside to close it so it won't open and when I open it there's product on the powder puff so I feel this uses up some of the powder but there's so much product it doesn't bother me much. I definitely recommend and right when I run out I'm running to the store to buy again. Picture below using product
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
What I'm looking for in a powder is simple. I need it to set my makeup, and control shine. I was previously using Maybelline Fit Me in pressed powder and loved it. Then I tried Cinema Secrets. Also liked, but it tended to make me look a little cakey.

I found this at Walmart (nail section, what the heck?) and picked it up. It's a general rule of mine not to trust cult favorites because they tend to leave me unimpressed. This however, is fabulous!

I got the Translucent Extra Coverage. I put the tiniest bit on a powder brush, tap the excess, then pat onto my skin. It leaves my skin looking so good. It smooths out most of my texture, and really controls oil and shine quite well.

I know everyone mentions it, but the smell.... the smell. It's so strong. I do smell it for a while after applying, but it doesn't last too awful long. It is definitely worth the inexpensive price. I suggest you try it!
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
I fell in love with this powder, after I located it deep in my makeup collection. I have naturally neutral and I'm on love. Having a more caramel-toned skin tone I wasn't sure how I would like this product bace the powder color was so light, but it does not apply heavily pigmented. Although there is a translucent shade, the naturally neutral powder does apply almost translucent. I use this as a setting powder after I've put on my foundation and concealer. I particularly like this powder when my foundation is a little dark for my skin, it adds a bit of a lighter shade which I think is nice for my skin tone. For someone with dry skin, I think this powder is still amazing, It still leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized. It also helps to combat make-up transfer if you rub up against something. This is definitely my go to power.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This is one of those "old reliable" products for me that I always keep in my arsenal and have been using on and off since high school. I occasionally stray to try something else but always end up coming back. I use it mostly as a finishing and setting powder and it works great. The finish is lovely - gives the "airbrushed" effect that so many other products claim to do but fail. The powder is so finely milled and soft, looks nice and natural and feels so nice on the skin, never cakey or heavy. The packaging is so cute and quirky and retro I love it. One purchase lasts sooo long, like over a year! Pretty affordable as well. It has a fragrance but I like it and it doesn't linger after application. My only complaint is that it doesn't travel well and doesn't keep me matte all day. Overall great product!!
Samiah S.
Samiah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the plain Tranluscent version of product years ago in college after having reading a blog post raving about an amazing, super affordable product! It's been through a lot with me--four moves, shattering on the sidewalk, etc. yet I still have so much product left! It's amazing. Before I learned about baking, I just used it to set and mattify my face makeup, as I have super oily skin. It did a wonderful job with that, and now I even have an additional use for it to bake under my eyes--it's proven wonderful for that use too! Now that I've seen it's gained much-warranted notoriety, I am on the prowl to stocking up on it as it seems Walgreens and Walmart are now frequently out of stock. If you see this product in stores, grab it for sure. It's a total steal for its price, quantity, and quality!
Jill C.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently discovered this through YouTube. I haven't been able to find a powder that sets my under eyes and gives me a neutral coverage. I also haven't been able to find a powder that gives me a neutral color on my face. This powder does both. I have dark circles and deep set eyes that make my circles look worse. When I put this powder over my concealer it lasts all day and I have been getting compliments since I started using it last week. It also has a pleasant smell that reminds me of when my mom used to wear powder when I was little. The only issue I find is when traveling, the powder is loose and there's no way to really contain it. The lid is secure but the powder gets everywhere and it's very dusty when you open the lid. But other than that I love this product.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the shade "Naturally Neutral", and have been using it for two years straight now. The powder is finely milled and has a baby powder floral scent to it. This powder is good for baking, and can be used to set any part of the face you desire. You get a lot of product (2.3oz) which will last you a very long time. I have dry skin, and find that this powder doesn't make my foundation crack or flake off. It keeps in it place and makes my skin feel like skin, which is something I look for in a powder. The only con to this would be the sifter. I find that it is very difficult to get product out of it. I usually have to put the lid back on the powder and tap on the bottom of the powder in order to get powder out onto the lid. Other than that, this powder is very good.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I have very oily skin and am always looking for products that will help to control the amount of oils and shine that I get throughout the day, so after watching different videos of recommendations I decided to go with the more affordable option and let me tell you I am not at all disappointed. I use this to bake my concealer under my eyes and lightly blot it on the rest of my face after my foundation. I do my eye makeup and when I'm done with that I'll take a big fluffy brush and dust it away and my makeup has not come out so beautifully before. It gives my skin a very soft appearance without looking like a caked up mess and after wearing my makeup for probably more than 8 hours there is barely to no shine on my face. LOVE this product!!!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
My new favorite powder by far! I've heard so many people raving about it, and it was less than $7 at Walgreens so I grabbed it. I've got super oily skin, so I've been looking for a good solution to help out through the day. I usually have to blot multiple times by lunch, and by the time I leave work at 5 my makeup looks like a hot mess from oil and separation... I stayed NEARLY matte all day long, my oil production was at an all-time low, and what got me the most was that my nose foundation didn't separate AT ALL. I put copious amounts on after I finish my foundation and leave it on while I'm doing my eyes and brows, then brush off all the excess. I'm excited I finally found something that helps me pull off my drugstore foundation.
Vee R.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I just recently bought this over the weekend at Walmart for about $6. I have only been using it a week and I absolutely LOVE it!! Although, it does not have any color to it, I find it to work great! It helps minimize the oil on my face, so it helps keep my foundation looking good, and I LOVE the scent as well! If you are a person that does not scented products or allergic, I would not recommend it because the fragrance is strong. I have used it to bake my highlight, and as a setting powder. I have used NYX's Stay Matte but not Flat foundation powder as a setting powder but I find the need to keep retouching my face a lot with their powder compared to Coty's Airspun where I only have to blot very little oil off.
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
Where on earth do people get this powder I heard Wal-Mart but I can't find it??????
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you purchase this powder?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Can I use this under my eyes to bake?
Alma Z.
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm going to take flash photography tomorrow and I need to know if this powder gives a flashback
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where's the best place for me to buy this?? Preferably not online, but if it was online I would like it to be a bigger company (i.e. Amazon, ulta, Sephora) if that makes sense- just so I know it's trustworthy.