BeautyFaceFace MakeupCoty
Airspun Loose Face Powder

Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

by Coty

#20 in Face Powder

Look and feel your best with the Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder. It features particles that are twirled and swirled until they reach a cloud-like softness. This translucent loose face powder can be used to hide tiny lines, wrinkles, and blemishes to give a flawless finish. It is designed with tints that are spread throughout, which are made to lay flat and evenly on the skin. It can be used as a foundation or to set your makeup in place as a finishing agent. This Coty Airspun loose face powder is also dermatologically tested and long-lasting. It comes in a beautifully decorated container that can be easily stored in a vanity drawer or placed in a purse to take with you while on-the-go.

How does this compare to the Laura Mercier setting powder?
Will it stay on during the day? i have oily skin.
Does this work for darker/ tan skin?
Start your review of Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder!
Product Highlights
...used a setting powder in her life.It's very smooth on you're face and a little goes along way.in reviews
Nicole R.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Nicole R.
I got this for free to test, but I have already purchased this before. The translucent isn’t actually translucent, I don’t know why they call it that, because you can’t have full coverage and translucent at the same time. It has way to much perfume and gives me alergias. It smells like all the makeup and powders used to in the olden days lol. Obviously this is powder so it is not good for dry skin, better for setting makeup. Wish they actually had a translucent and hypoallergenic one cuz it comes with so much product. Also the puff on the one they sent me is like tiny, and I know that it is not the original size. I wonder if they send the crappy stuff for testing… sounds dumb to do that though.
Emma H.
Layton, UT
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Emma H.
I’m genuinely surprised by this product, it kept my makeup in place and had a beautiful finish without being cakey. This didn’t dry out my skin either. It had a natural look and I will definitely buy this product in the future! Only reason I knocked off a star is because it had a bad smell but it goes away once applied.
Shay M.
Plant City, FL
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Shay M.
This setting/ translucent powder is great! I love the packaging. Comes with tons of product inside. This product just smells like a clean powder scent. It is easy to apply. It is an affordable brand and the quality is very good!
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Ashley M.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Ashley M.
I am much more of a natural look kind of gal versus full glam. This works so nicely with my natural looks and doesn’t make me look cakey at all! I used a makeup brush instead of the puff so I could press it into my skin better. It’s not oil proof but it does help to keep makeup in place.
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Rachel G.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Rachel G.
I’ve used this product two ways. I used it as foundation alone. It’s nice for summer because your skin feels nice and dry. So you’ll never look oily. It does not cover blemishes. It covers rosacea. I’ve also worn it as setting powder. It looks and feels nice but I do not recommend under a mask. Your makeup will definitely transfer to your mask.
Madison G.
Highland, UT
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Madison G.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Madison G.
This is a really great face powder. You can use a little bit of product to mattify and it will last all day! If you use a generous amount it’s works great for baking. I knocked off a star because it you leave the powder on for too long I do find it can leave a white cast. Also I don’t mind loose face powder but the way the packaging is made it can get a little messy if you’re not careful. Either way it’s an effective product and I’ve used it everyday I do my makeup since I’ve gotten it!
Chelsea T.
Longwood, FL
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Chelsea T.
Purchased at: Amazon
There’s a reason this brand has been around for so long! Even my grandmother uses this. I finally picked it up after hearing it name dropped in a few drag tutorials. This is a strong , quality powder for cheap. I use this for my more dramatic contour looks so I don’t need it as often, but I’ve had this same container for 6 months and barely have made a dent in the sheer amount of product. Highly recommend! ✨
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Amanda P.
I was excited to try out this loose powder but unfortunately was disappointed. I did not care for the way it applied to my skin, and it was beyond messy. It also has a very strong scent so if that is something that bothers you I would reconsider this product.
Deidre D.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Deidre D.
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Deidre D.
When I think of make up I think of something that would be good for, and natural looking. This powered was amazing. I loved it, it smelled nice and I didn't have to put much on. It didn't look like I had to cake makeup on which is awesome. I don't like having to wear a bunch of make and this just made it simple to use and to wear. It lasted me all day even when I was by the pool. I highly recommend especially of you always have trouble finding something that goes on smooth and doesn't have a heay feeling when on.
Destinee L.
Knoxville, TN
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Destinee L.
This was the first powder my mom ever bought me when I was in 8th grade cheerleading competitions. Haven’t used it since. WOW! I have been missing out! I normally use high end setting powders and still get a little shiny throughout the day. This stuff KEEPS THE OIL AT BAY ALL DAY!! I asked my bf what he thought one day and he was like “you still look great. Usually you’re a little shiny.” Yes it has a fragrance…yea you can smell it throughout the day…and Yes it is worth it. Wow wow wow. My new favorite. Go buy it…it is underrated. I have tested it for over a week in TN heat and humidity. Wet AND dry weather…no complaints. I love this stuff. There’s plenty of powder in the container too so I’m sure it will last forever.

2,384 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...