Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

by Coty

#14 in Face Powder

Look and feel your best with the Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder. It features particles that are twirled and swirled until they reach a cloud-like softness. This translucent loose face powder can be used to hide tiny lines, wrinkles, and blemishes to give a flawless finish. It is designed with tints that are spread throughout, which are made to lay flat and evenly on the skin. It can be used as a foundation or to set your makeup in place as a finishing agent. This Coty Airspun loose face powder is also dermatologically tested and long-lasting. It comes in a beautifully decorated container that can be easily stored in a vanity drawer or placed in a purse to take with you while on-the-go.

Does this setting powder dry out your skin?
realmente funciona para pieles grasas
Is it this face powder that good?
Start your review of Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder!
Product Highlights
“...used a setting powder in her life.It's very smooth on you're face and a little goes along way.” in reviews
Alpena
When I say this is my favorite powder, I really truly mean it. I have three back-ups of this powder because I found it on clearance once and went crazy. This stuff lasts forever, not only the product itself but on the face. You could genuinely cake your face every single day (which sometimes I do) and you will not notice a difference at all in the amount of product in the case. The one thing of powder has last me about two years, so I feel like I'm sincerely set for life! You get so much product for the price, which if you shop around can be as low as $5 (check Wal-Mart and Amazon) but I have also bought this product for about $3 on sale. So affordable! I buy the Translucent Extra Coverage powder every single time, and I highly recommend that one in particular! I use just a light dusting of it in order to cover my whole face, but I tend to pack it on with a beauty blender on my nose and underneath my eyes so everything stays in place. When I'm wearing a foundation with very light coverage or a tinted moisturizer, I usually pack this on my whole face so I can really make sure I get a matte, medium-full coverage look. If you're not careful, you can end up using too much and it'll look cakey/can cause dryness or it'll change the color of your foundation. But as long as you're not packing on too much, you'll be fine. A little bit does go a very long way! If you're sensitive to smells, I would recommend steering clear because this powder is very scented. It kinda smells like grandma perfume, as a lot of people say. It's a deep floral scent that at first threw me off. But I really actually love the smell of it and the scent goes away after a few moments, pretty much immediately once it touches the face. This product comes with a little powder puff, or as I like to call it a fluffy boi, but I recommend just using a big brush or a makeup sponge to get the product on. The fluffy boi is very nice, it's not scratchy and is high-quality (especially for the price and it just being a fun little add-on) but I prefer using a brush because for my tastes it's a little bit more precise. The container is a normal loose powder container, it has a plastic sifter that you can actually pop off if you take off the (rather strong) tape that holds it down. That makes it easier if you want to use your makeup sponge. All-in-all, this product is absolutely amazing and I recommend it to everyone!
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this is a Lightweight loose powder and I prefer to use it in the under eyes area, I have the translucent powder, and I don’t really like to used on medium or dark skin tones. About the smell, this is really annoying for me cause’ I don’t like the strong fragrances like a perfume, I don’t know maybe it’s just me, but I think is really a intense smell. The other thing I love is that the packaging brings a lot of product, so it is a very good investment. By and large, this is a very good powder and I definitely recommend it ❤️
Abingdon, VA
For so many people this is the only loose powder they have ever and will ever use, because it simply works! It’s a classic and a fan favorite for a reason, or in this case several reasons.

It keeps your foundation and concealer in place all day, and doesn’t get weird looking as the day goes on.

It leaves a nice even finish that doesn’t streak or cake up if you sweat. If you tend to sweat a lot or get oily this powder really helps to counteract the moisture and keep you looking dry.

It’s also quite finely milled so you don’t look like a powdery ghost, and even looks good in flash photos so long as you don’t go in with a super heavy hand.

If you like to fine tune your powder blush/bronzer to soften the effect in certain spots, adding just a touch of this on top and blending in gentle upward strokes with a fluffy brush works beautifully I haven’t found a formula or product in those categories yet that this doesn’t work with seamlessly.

But probably best of all is the price point, because it costs just a few dollars and for this degree of performance and versatility you would expect a much higher price. I’ve tried many high end powders that don’t even begin to compete with this.

If you’re looking for a setting powder I highly recommend this product. I’m honestly generally a high end exclusive type of girl when it comes to cosmetics. But this is one of the few times where I am very happy to make an exception to the rule,  and can admit that sometimes, paying more isn’t required for excellent performance.

Piqua, OH
This product is such a cult classic! It’s been used since 1935 ladies & gentlemen. This product is finely milled to help minimize fine lines , wrinkles & even blemishes. It gives you a velvety, smooth appearance to the skin. It can be used for baking, highlighting & contouring as well as a foundation! It’s also used as a setting powder which makes your makeup last longer. When you’re done doing your makeup just lightly use a big fluffy brush & put on your T-zone , and all over the face for a smooth mate finish. On lazy days I love to put on minimal eye makeup, some mascara , bronzer & concealer. I than use this all over the face without using foundation. Just make sure to use concealer to cover under the eyes & on any area you feel need that extra coverage. Especially when you’re having a good skin day! I definitely recommend this product to anyone! The price is amazingly affordable so this “con” is honestly no big deal for me but I think you should be aware, the only reason it’s 4 stars is because I know some don’t love the smell. I personally don’t love the smell , but I feel it goes away pretty fast. Please try not to breathe this stuff in. Tip- You can use translucent powder as a dry shampoo when in a pinch. Just used a brush to apply to roots & I like to rub it in to make sure it has absorbed. Than brush & style as usual.
Wichita, KS
To be quite honest, this was my first setting powder/baking powder and at that time i thought it was ok. Looking back now that I am a beauty guru and my makeup skills have improved tremendously this... is really not great.. There are alot better products than this that are even cheaper. To start, the first thing I really hated about this powder was the smell. The smell is just out of this world overpowering and it is going on your face so you have to deal with the smell allll day long which really sucks. the second thing I hated about this powder was that it is NOT translucent. this is so white it gives you the absolute worst flashback and washes out your complexion so bad under any harsh lighting that you will literally look sick. I even got a few people who would ask me if i was feeling ok because I looked so pale. So if you like that sort of look go for it. if you can get past the smell power to your strong nostrils. as for me i can find a better powder at the dollar tree. what i DO love about this product is that for 5$ it comes with a tremendous amount of product. but to be quite honest i think all they did was purchase a crap ton of baby powder and change the container.... just get your baby powder odor free from the dollar tree at least that doesnt give you all the flashback. To each his own though. hope this helps. find me on youtube at Blackberie xoxox
Ryland Hght, KY
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by ᴮᴿᴵᵀᵀᴬᴺᵞ ᴴ.
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I hated this. But I’m beginning to like it. I really think they should add a sifter to this tho h because it tends to get extremely messy. And I mean, extremely. I think you end up wasting more of the product than you actually get to use! This is a pretty affordable face powder that I have been using to bake with lately. It has a slight scent to it almost like that Covergirl Foundation scent that they used to smell like, I haven’t used their foundations in years so I am not sure if they still add that scent to all their foundations but as for the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder I don’t mind the scent to it and honestly I actually kinda like it. This def is brightening to the under eye area and does a good job at setting the concealer under eyes and also setting your foundation into place. However, I wouldn’t go overboard with it because it can give you flashback when talking flash photos. But it’s honestly not a big deal especially with all the filters and things that we have these days making it easy to photoshop and filter out anything bugging us about a photo! Am I right? 🙂👌🏼 I do recommend this as a cheaper option but I do think their is better loose powders out that that cost about the same and do a good job if not better job. But like I said this is still a pretty decent product!
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of the best loose powders I have ever used. It really stands up to the expensive brands and is amazing quality. I always purchase the translucent color and it really helps give my face a natural looking glow while controlling shine and minimizing imperfections. It’s amazing and I love that it is so affordable. I feel that this is just as good as loose powders like Laura Mercer and other high end brands. If you are on a budget and need a good quality loose powder I definitely recommend this one. I love it!Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
GA
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have dry skin and this powder is ultra matte! If you have oily skin this is a perfect setting powder for you!!! It will set anything. I bought this for a trip to Vegas and it was my ride or die because I was sweating walking that strip!!! However, for everyday where I live it make my face look drier so I rarely set with it. If I use a moisturizer that's too thick before makeup application I will use this as a primer before foundation so the moisturizer doesn't mess up my foundation. I think if you have drier skin you can use it just lightly.
Morgantown, WV
This powder is a cult classic. It has been around for ages, and many people over decades have sworn by it. I picked it up and my thoughts are as follows: I’m impressed by a few things. First is the size. You get a ton of powder for dirt cheap. It’s seriously a massive jar that no one human could ever finish. The second is it’s effectiveness as an Undereye baking powder. It’s a very finely milled product and does provide some slight coverage. The third is the finish. It gives a demi-matte finish, but isn’t harshly drying. Of the points I didn’t care for, the first is the heavy fragrance. It reeks of old woman perfume, and it does linger to some degree. I imagine this could cause irritation to some people with sensitive skin or sensitivity to fragrances. I do believe they put out an unscented form, though. The second was how heavy it can make some concealers look. If I was not careful, I would end up with a cakey undereye area from using too much of this to bake with. A good budget powder, though there are others that do well along the same price point.
Riverton, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good basic powder: super cheap, does a fine job, lots of product for the price, and pretty long lasting. To be honest, I really have only used this setting powder out of all that are out there, with the exception of a little sample of another setting powder but I don’t count that one LOL. Anyway, the problem I have with this is the STRONG scent, and I’m not exaggerating about that. It smells very “old lady perfume-y”, in kind of a bad way. If you are sensitive to fragrance I would steer clear of this. It also seems like it’s a little bit drying, but like I said earlier it’s really the only settling powder I’ve ever tried. Other than those two things, I generally recommend this. (Also need to mention this has a few different shades apparently, I can’t remember which one I have though...) Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

1,954 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 jours
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder ? I usually use my dermablend or my tarte translucent powder but I've been seeing a lot of people use this product on tik tok and other social media. Is it with the hype?!
C
il y a 4 jours
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder I’ve wanted this powder for ages, but does it make you look cakey? Or give you flashback?
Francesca N. • il y a 4 jours
I also wanted it for a very long time, randomly came across it while at Walmart and finally made my purchase. Unfortunately, I was not happy with my purchase, and feel like the hype for this was a bit much. This leaves my face very “white” and it’s hard to brush off for a great finish. I also did not like the scent of this powder either. Not at the top of my list, probably would not recommend