Coty Airspun Loose Face PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY COTY #2 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Look and feel your best with the Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder. It features particles that are twirled and swirled until they reach a cloud-like softness. This translucent loose face powder can be used to hide tiny lines, wrinkles, and blemishes to give a flawless finish. It is designed with tints that are spread throughout, which are made to lay flat and evenly on the skin. It can be used as a foundation or to set your makeup in place as a finishing agent. This Coty Airspun loose face powder is also dermatologically tested and long-lasting. It comes in a beautifully decorated container that can be easily stored in a vanity drawer or placed in a purse to take with you while on-the-go.

• How is this powder with fall out? Does it have good stay power?4 Answers
  • Is this stuff worth it?? I was thinking about replacing my Laura ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, does it cake up?...6 Answers
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
  • "This is my go to powder coming from a person who's never used a setting powder in her life.It's very smooth on you're face and a little goes along way." in 5 reviews
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Translucent Extra Coverage more...
After hearing the hype and rave reviews on this powder, I had to see what all the fuss was about! I remember seeing this in my grandma’s makeup bag years ago. I picked it up at Walmart for about $6 I think, and put it to the test. The first thing I noticed was the scent which makes me think of old school floral like. Hard to explain what the scent is. It may be a little much to some people sensitive to scents. It doesn’t bother me much though. It comes with a powder puff, which I don’t use, since I have a huge Morphe powder brush that I swear by (Morphe G0 Large Dome Powder Brush ) for my Powder application. I used this powder for both baking and setting. I love that this powder is very finely milled, so there aren’t any chunks when you apply for baking! It went on flawlessly with a slightly dampened beautyblender under my eyes, chin, nose and jawline. After about 5 minutes of “baking” those areas I buffed it off and the results were absolutely flawless! Then I used the powder to set the rest of my face and when I went out shopping I got so many compliments on how great my makeup looked!
Now I have seen for myself that the hype is REAL and I will continue to buy this for probably ever!!! Highly recommend 100%!
Liesl G.
Review for: Translucent Extra Coverage more...
I so badly want to love this product and I use it most days that's the main reason I'm giving it four stars. I really haven't found another product in the same price range that works as well for me.  There is a very strong smell to this product that seems to linger for about an hour or so after application, I would prefer to not have that but it doesn't bother me too much.  A little goes a long way and if you put too much on it will make your make-up look cakey.
I do really like how this product works and I like using it under the eyes because most concealers don't come light enough to brighten for me but this product does give me a brightened look under my eyes.  The only thing I have noticed is it seems that the lines under my eyes are more pronounced.  I have also started using an under the eye cream (I didn't before) around the same time I started using this, so I honestly can not tell which product is causing these lines to look more pronounced. I have a feeling this is the culprit but really cannot tell.
There are several things I would like to change about this product but I do feel that it is the best setting loose powder I've found in this price range.  (I have tried the Fit-me loose powder which I also really liked the formula but it doesn't match my skin tone right and is noticeable on).
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This is the first loose setting powder I ever purchased. It does get messy though. It comes with a little puff that you can use to apply if you want but I prefer to use a damp beauty blender to set under my eyes or a brush for all over the face. The only downfall to this product is that it has a VERY strong perfume smell to it. If you a sensitive to smells this product is probably not for you. The smell doesn’t linger in the face for long after applying though. You do get a lot of product and the packaging is cute but it does get messy. I like to tap some into the lid and pick the product up from there. It sets my makeup amazingly and doesn’t cake up my foundation. Sometimes the only problem I have is if I have a ton of dry patches on my face it will cling to those spots do I definitely recommend exfoliating And moisturizing and priming your face before applying any type of powder. Great product. You can purchase this at most Walmart’s and KMart if you have one near you. I believe I only paid around $6-$7 for this product. It also does come in a few different colors too. I have translucent.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Translucent Extra Coverage more...
I purchased this powder after seeing several beauty vloggers raving about how great it is for the price. I recalled my grandmother using this stuff years ago but I figured I'd give it a shot.

My fists impression was that it stinks. Really bad. But I can get over that. After applying the scent eventually goes away. At first I was pretty pleased. It seemed to cover my oily spots well and looked pretty good. Throughout the day however, I noticed my face started to look very cakey and dry. Too, I looked a bit orange. You'll notice in my picture that despite being labeled 'translucent' the powder still has some color to it. I assume that is why I started to look orange.

Don't get me wrong, the price is great. If you are on a budget this is a good setting powder. BUT in no way can it compare to Laura Mercier or Dermablends setting powders.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Hi friends!
If you are looking for a perfect loose setting powder for under-eyes and face generally - try it! I recommend this one.
It smells delicately, has a very nice formula and does its job perfectly. I use it under eyes, around my nose and sometimes around my mouth to set the concealer.
Another its advantage is amount of product - its something that wont end the same month you bought it!))) no matter how often you are going to use it!)
The only trouble for me is to take it with me whew i have flights with layovers. Cause its big and i am really scared that it might scatter inside my bag....
Which would be terrible because my make-up products are sacred for me:)
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Naturally Neutral more...
I've been using and loving the Laura Mercier setting powder for ages, and I decided to give this a try because I've been trying to purchase more affordable makeup (I'm a college student). This does as well of a job of setting my makeup as the Laura Mercier powder, except it's significantly cheaper!! It does have a strong scent like a baby powder, but it doesn't bother me much because it disappears rapidly. My makeup sets very well and even my oily T-zone remains shine-free for at least 5ish hours. The packaging is cute and a lot of product comes in the container! It's definitely my new favorite setting powder that I will be using daily. :) Highly recommend it for all skin types, and especially makeup addicts on a budget like myself.
Sarah G.
Review for: Translucent Extra Coverage more...
Love love love this powder. It’s been around forever and there is a reason for that. I have combination skin and this really sets my foundation and controls my shine and oil. The scent is a little overpowering when you put it on but it doesn’t linger throughout the day to where that is all you smell. I also use it to bake my under eyes, chin, nose, and chisel out my contour. It applies so nicely with a beauty sponge or a brush. You also get a lot of powder for such an affordable price. I got mine at Walgreens but I know I’ve seen it at Walmart as well. It looks like it has color to it but I haven’t seen any shifting in my foundation shade. I really wish they made this is a pressed powder to keep in my purse but then again I don’t ever feel the need to touch up my makeup when I use this. Hands down my favorite powder on the market.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Naturally Neutral more...
I saw this product on a few reviews on youtube and i heard that everyone were using it plus the powder was really affordable so i gave it a try
Its been almost two weeks or so that i bought it so i have my true verdict of it
As a translucent powder work really good and i use it for baking as well and i have notice that my makeup stay longer without creasing
The powder is really soft and go smooth in my face as well.

On the other side if you are sensible to the smells you have to know that it has a kind of a strong perfume smell at the beginning, then you get use to it, for me is not a problem because i like it that way and it does not bother me at all.

It is really affordable on the price like 6 or 7 usd nothing bad compare with the laura mercier loose powder or other high end brands which claim to do the same thing
Franki R.
Rivesville , WV
This is another one of my HOLY GRAIL powders. I have used this powder since the day I started wearing makeup (a long...long...time ago lol) and I still SWEAR by it to this day. This powder is very affordable, but I never say this powder is great for the price because this powder is great no matter what! I use the Translucent and I use this for baking and for an all over setting powder. I can trust this powder to make my makeup last all day. I am an avid festival goer and I take this powder over any high-end powder I own. It has literally been around since 1935 and I think that really says a lot about a product. It does have a slight scent to it (which I absolutely love) but some people might not- so just keep that in mind. Another great thing is you get a HUGE amount in the container and it lasts a very long time. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
Shyana L.
Jackson, MI
This stuff is pretty darn good if you are looking for a super fine powder to set your makeup without creasing. I use it for "baking" my under eye area and highlight areas and I've never had my under eye stay that bright and not creased and not look cakey ever! This is a great option if you don't want to blow $40 on the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. The only drawback to this product is the overwhelming smell. It smells like an Avon product from 20 years ago. It reminds me of old lady perfume. But I knew this going in and it doesn't bother me or give me headache after its applied. In fact, you don't even really smell it after a few minutes of wear. This is the reason it's not 5 stars. You also get A LOT of product in this container. So, if it EVER runs out, I will buying it again.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
Where on earth do people get this powder I heard Wal-Mart but I can't find it??????
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Where can you purchase this powder?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Can I use this under my eyes to bake?
Alma Z.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm going to take flash photography tomorrow and I need to know if this powder gives a flashback
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
Where's the best place for me to buy this?? Preferably not online, but if it was online I would like it to be a bigger company (i.e. Amazon, ulta, Sephora) if that makes sense- just so I know it's trustworthy.