BY COTY

Outdoorsy Scents Including Woods, Citrus And Spices. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I like this cologne I started using when I was in high school always have a bottle" in 1 review
  • "Wonderful & a little price but well worth the money & remember a little goes a long ways." in 1 review
Jamie A.
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, however it's liked by many. I feel the price is reasonable. Not sure I would purchase again. Doesn't stand out as being a winner.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Wow this brings back memories from back then when I was in middle school lol My guy best friend always smelled so freakn good and one day I asked him what kind of cologne he used and as he pulled it out his back pack he said "Aspen", I had never heard of it before I told him, anyways it smelled so good I bought me the Aspen cologne after middle school when we lost touch =/ lol it has a smooth clean smell just like a man should be ;)
Jennifer S.
This cologne is timeless! Great scent for men. It's fresh & light. Definitely brings back lots of memories. Recently smelled it again at JCPenney and it still smells just as good as I remember it. It is available in many different retailers. Highly recommend it!
Allen E.
Holiday, FL
This has the most earthy but yet wonderful musky smell to it. When you wear this, it gets any ones attention. Wonderful & a little price but well worth the money & remember a little goes a long ways.
patrick j.
As a child i use to use the hell out of this product. lol it was my favorite smell my grandfather showed me. i would use the wash lotion and cologne.
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
My dad wears this and it smells so good!! With the price to buy that lucky man in your life!
Rochelle M.
Aspen... this brings back so many memories. My brother use to use this all the time.
Jose F.
Ontario, CA
Hawraa A.
Elyria, OH
It's has an beautiful snark I wear it all the time when I go out to an fancy dinner or other stuff