BY PURELL

Clean, sanitize and moisturize hands on the go. Thick, textured individually wrapped wipes for better cleaning. 62% ethyl alcohol formula kills 99.99% of most common germs that may make you sick. Towel/Wipe Type: Wet Wipes Application: Hand.GOJ902712. 902712. Purell Cottony Soft Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes, 5" x 7", 40/Box.

Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Marysville, WA
Use these often at work and have personally that I keep on me at all times..in some scenarios a lot easier to carry around then a bottle of hand sanitizer
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love these and keep and use them everywhere great for the car purse and eating out I love anything purell
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
I like to use these when I'm at work or when I'm out. My teacher would keep these to sanitize our equipment for nursing school
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
I carry these in my purse for those times when I new to wipe something on the go...such a my car, my station at work, or even my kid!
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
A must have! These are great to have with you 24/7. I recommend these to everyone and especially parents.
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
Love these! Great for traveling - throw them in your car, your purse, briefcase, diaper bag, office desk drawer, pocket - easy easy and better than just a shot of sanitizer because you can use the cloth to clean up a mess (I wouldn't do this on color fabric though!)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
They individually wrapped hand sanitizers are awesome. So easy to throw in my handbag or my gym bag and have them whenever I need them. They are great to wipe off the grocery carts before you touch them or the equipment at the gym.
angel h.
angel h.
I really really love these wipes. i keep on me in my purse, car, wallet, etc. they are so handy for easy clean up!
hannah r.
hannah r.
Vista , CA
These wipes are great. Fit in my purse and car perfectly and my hands smell and look so clean after using them.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
I love these little wipes for my son. They are great for having in your purse.