BY COTTONTAILS #3 in Teethers

Ahold™ Cottontails™Soothing Teether for Front Teeth.

Quality with a caring touch™.

100% Silicone.

Multiple comforting teething surfaces gently relieves and cleans gums.

0m+.

BPA free. see more...

Cottontails Soothing Teether
  • "She can easily hold onto it and hold it in her mouth without me having to help." in 1 review
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I have bought many teethers over the last year and this one seems to be one of her go to teethers. It has several textures on it that are easy for her to manipulate. Its a firm jelly material that is nice to chew on. It also has a ring that is easy for her to grip and I can put a hook through to attach it to her stroller or where ever I need it to stay. Love this guy.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
This is an amazing teether!! When nothing else works with my little guy this one does. It's easy to hold and big enough to where he won't choke on it. We bought it at Walmart but I'm sure it's available else where.
Only down side is it collects lots of slobber, which I'm sure any teether would. And hair can get in the tiny bristles.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
This is one of my sons favorites. I rotate toys so he doesn't get bored too quickly, but whenever I pull this one out he doesn't let it go for quite awhile. He likes to chew on all parts of the toy.

It is super easy for him to hold onto. There is also varying textures to help keep baby interested for longer.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
My son liked these when he was getting his first teeth. They helped massage his gums and make teething more bearable. Met my expectations but the little bristles are hard to clean and attract all kinds of dirt and fibers.
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Both kids took a liking to this. It massages the gums with small soft flexible nubs. Easy for the little one to grab and naw on without a ton of help.
whit b.
My son has about the or four of these.
he liked them at first then showed no interest in them anymore I don't know why but there good
Angel R.
I can not say this enough, best teether in the whole world! My life saver. My girls loved them! This brand is amazing!
liana d.
These teethers are great! very affordable. its nice because my baby can hold on to it easily. Great frozen too!
Meagan A.
Carrollton, OH
This was my sons favorite teether. We lost it in a store and I haven't been able to find another one.
Jessica L.
Laredo
My son used this teether it was a true lifesaver when teething was at its worst I highly recommend it
Michelle C.
Does it work if it's frozen?
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
Will this work with my 3 month old she is teething really bad? Also can you freeze it?
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
Do these last or will the break?
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Since there is no liquid inside would it even get cold much in the freezer?
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
How does this compare to other teethers? Is it the best or should I just get a teething ring? My son is 5 months