BY COTTONTAILS #3 in Teethers

Ahold™ Cottontails™Soothing Teether for Front Teeth.

Quality with a caring touch™.

100% Silicone.

Multiple comforting teething surfaces gently relieves and cleans gums.

0m+.

BPA free. see more...

Cottontails Soothing Teether
  • "She can easily hold onto it and hold it in her mouth without me having to help." in 1 review
ana g.
My daughter loves this teether! The bristles are her favorite part. Especially right now that she is teething. I put it in the freezer for couple of hours and give it to her and she calms downs right away. It's soft even after the freezer that she is able to bend it any which way she wants. The handle makes it easier for her to hold. And the case keeps it clean!
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
My 2 year old son has been a horrible teether and I've bought just about every teething device made. This he really enjoys chewing and holding. I got this at target for around $5 which was worth it; I recommend.
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
My son absolutely loves this teether. He is about to be four months. I bought this at Walmart and I can tell he just loves the way it feels on his gums. It's a must buy for all babies!
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
This is an amazing teether!! When nothing else works with my little guy this one does. It's easy to hold and big enough to where he won't choke on it. We bought it at Walmart but I'm sure it's available else where.
Only down side is it collects lots of slobber, which I'm sure any teether would. And hair can get in the tiny bristles.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I have bought many teethers over the last year and this one seems to be one of her go to teethers. It has several textures on it that are easy for her to manipulate. Its a firm jelly material that is nice to chew on. It also has a ring that is easy for her to grip and I can put a hook through to attach it to her stroller or where ever I need it to stay. Love this guy.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
This is one of my sons favorites. I rotate toys so he doesn't get bored too quickly, but whenever I pull this one out he doesn't let it go for quite awhile. He likes to chew on all parts of the toy.

It is super easy for him to hold onto. There is also varying textures to help keep baby interested for longer.
Alicia S.
Best Teether/hand coordination trainer around! My son began using this teether at 3/mo., it took him awhile to catch on to the soothing rubber and ridges. He started just playing with the large grip handle which made it easy for his little chubby fingers to hold on to, soon he begin passing it back and forth between hands and really flexing the soothing capabilities of this teething tool. We don't leave home without it, it is his chosen favorite.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My son loved chewing on this pacifier when he was getting his front teeth. It's easy to clean and very durable. Great brand for the price! It does get dirty easy in between the gummy "teeth" part that baby chews on. It's easy to clean though so I don't mind that much. There is a variety of colors too which is awesome.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
My daughter loves this teething ring! It's one of the only ones she will use. She loves rubbing the nubs against her gums. The only issue I have it that hair sometimes gets stuck in the nubs and I worry about her swallowing it, but it's easy to remove and wash!
Samantha C.
Norton, VA
So far, this is my daughters favorite teether. She can easily hold onto it and hold it in her mouth without me having to help. It also soothes her gums and cleans them. (We have the Nuby brand but it is the exact same). I also love the case it comes in that way when she is done with it I can rinse it and put it in the case without having to worry about it getting dirty!
Michelle C.
Does it work if it's frozen?
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Since there is no liquid inside would it even get cold much in the freezer?
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
Will this work with my 3 month old she is teething really bad? Also can you freeze it?
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
Do these last or will the break?
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
How does this compare to other teethers? Is it the best or should I just get a teething ring? My son is 5 months