Cottontails Nuby Teether

Cottontails™ Nuby Teether.
Quality with a caring touch™.
3+ mos.
BPA free.
Multiple teething surfaces.

So I bought my son 5 different teethers idk what's going on he doesn't want to try them . Am I not doing a good job giving him different teethers ?? Which do you guys recommend ?
Start your review of Cottontails Nuby Teether!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“All the different textures are great!” in reviews
Sterlington, LA
Fun chew toy! Our daughter loves it and easy to grab and hold onto! Easy to clean with soap and water and bendable for stuffing in a bag
Riviera, TX
I've tried a few teethers and I haven't found one my son likes, I'd really like to try this on though after seeing the reviews!
Marion
My son can’t go without his teether. This is the best teether on the market for my child. My son takes this anywhere he goes.
Trenton, GA
My son didn't care for this one bit and it honestly worried me because it seemed so hard on his little gums. Not my favorite.
Got this for my baby girls to use as a teething toy. She didn't use it as a teething toy. Was amazed for like 5 mins.
Silver Spgs, FL
My babies loved this teether, definitely kept them entertained! I purchased ours from Wal-Mart in the baby section!
Chesterfield, VA
This is a nice teether but my daughter doesn't like it near as much as others I do like how easy it is to clean
This teether has lasted my family 5 years and 3 babies. All the babies love it and they won't use any others!
Danville, WV
Out of every "teether", this was a huge hit for my baby. This was the only product he wanted to naw on.
Lancaster ca
All the different textures really keeps baby occupied and helps a lot with teething ! Love this product