Cottontails Nuby Teether

Cottontails™ Nuby Teether.
Quality with a caring touch™.
3+ mos.
BPA free.
Multiple teething surfaces.

So I bought my son 5 different teethers idk what's going on he doesn't want to try them . Am I not doing a good job giving him different teethers ?? Which do you guys recommend ?
Start your review of Cottontails Nuby Teether!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“All the different textures are great!” in reviews
Jacksonville, TX
I love this and so does my baby ! Very easy for her to grab onto as her hands are so tiny and she loves staring at the bright colors ! Very inexpensive and fun for my baby
We purchased this when my son was about 3 months. Even before he was teething he liked looking at the colors but once he started teething this was his go-to. So much so that I went to get him a back up. They only had one with safari animals so I grabbed it.... he refused it. Something about the bug one, apparently.
Madison, WI
Best teething purchase I have ever made. I bought these at Babies R US and actually bought two... one for the diaper bag and one for the house so we always have one. Its one of the most compact teethers that offers so much activity. The colors are fun, the designs are fun. I can hook it on the stroller or on the carseat or even the shopping cart.
Catlettsburg, KY
This was the best thing to use for my daughter when she was teething. It has different surfaces to use to help them get the right feel for the gums. I refused to use orajel on my baby so this was the best thing to get along with anything else she could put in her mouth to chew on
Purchased at: Amazon
This is our daughters favorite teether! It last a long time and can be ran through the dishwasher if dirty or dropped on the floor. My nephew also had the same teether when he was a baby and we loved it for him as well!
My 6 month old really likes this teething ring. It’s nice that there are different sizes of beads on it as well as different shapes to really get this tricky spots. I’d recommend trying this out with your little one.
Greenville, SC
This is such a cute little teether! We got it at a baby shower so I’m sure about price but my son really liked all the colors and playing with it. I like that it’s a ring that can hook in the stroller straps!!
tuscaloosa al
Bought this for my son at five months when he began teething. He is a year now and still loves this teether. He wasn't a fan of anything cold being on his gums so this was perfect. Highly recommend
My daughter loves this teether toy! I can connect to many things or just give it to her and she chews away. All the fun colors and critters are fun for her to mess with. I'd buy for another baby!
I got this teething toy for my son. he's getting to were he's wanting to hold things himself and of course everything goes straight to his mouth. he loves this teething toy. easy for him to hold onto and the different textures for him to be able to rub his gums.