Cottontails IcyBite Gel-Filled Teether 3+ Months uploaded by Jaime V.

BY COTTONTAILS #5 in Teethers

PurICE™ Gel-Filled
Quality with a caring touch™.
Durable construction.
BPA free. see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
this was the best teething ring for the kids when they were cutting teeth. They never broke through it which was even better... up until we had our 3rd child they used to play with it as a toy. I believe we got it at Walmart but there were other places as well.
Cheyanne T.
My son doesn't really seem to like this one. I've tried it chilled and not chilled, and he just makes a weird face and spits in out. It's the only teether that he hasn't liked so far. It's just a typical round teether with gel in it.
Jessica P.
It's a great teether but I wish it had a handle that didn't have any liquid in it so when you throw it in the freezer it's not so cold on their hands. My daughter hated how cold it was so she wouldn't use it if it'd been in the freezer. Other teethers I tried that have handles she would use, so I know she liked the cold on her gums!
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Had one for my son a few years ago , I got it from Walmart for a cheap price . My son loved it helped his teeth break through so easily with out hurting him to bad need to get one for my daughter who is just starting to teethe
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
This is a classic tether and we love it. We constantly have it in our freezer for the babies and even my toddler uses it when he gets hurt or bumps something that needs to be iced down. I would recommend having these on hand.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
My son likes this one.. I just wish it had a place for him to hold that isn't frozen! I think he would use it more often if it had a handle! Good price though and it seems to help him when his teeth are really bothering him!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Such a simple teether but my daughter loved it, especially cold. It was a great size and easy for her to hold. It is also very durable and easy to clean. I would recommend these to parents of teething babies!
Jaime V.
Gulfport, MS
I have the generic brand for my 2 month old son and I got it from the Walmart neighborhood store. It definitely keeps my son busy and not being fussy from teething. It was affordable .
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
I love this teething ring. It's super affordable since I'm always on the lookout for great deals! My son is only 4 months and chews and noffs on this all the time. I haven't tried it cold yet since it is getting chilli outside. Would recommend and re buy this product.
Adrii F.
I went to the store and bought like 5 different teethers for my son who started teething at 3 months. He is now 5 months and this is still his favorite teether out of the bunch. He can hold it perfectly and I think that's why he loves this one so much.
Victoria C.
Toronto
Where can I buy this product ?