Cottontails IcyBite Gel-Filled Teether 3+ Months uploaded by Jaime V.

BY COTTONTAILS #4 in Teethers

PurICE™ Gel-Filled
Quality with a caring touch™.
Durable construction.
BPA free. see more...

araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
I love this teething ring. It's super affordable since I'm always on the lookout for great deals! My son is only 4 months and chews and noffs on this all the time. I haven't tried it cold yet since it is getting chilli outside. Would recommend and re buy this product.
Adrii F.
I went to the store and bought like 5 different teethers for my son who started teething at 3 months. He is now 5 months and this is still his favorite teether out of the bunch. He can hold it perfectly and I think that's why he loves this one so much.
Although the concept for this toy is good, it falls short due to being bulky and heavy for my babies hands now that she is at the age of teething. Plus you're not suppose to put it in the freezer, so it really doesn't stay cool for long.
Marina M.
Riverside, CA
My daughter loves these straight out of the freezer. Only downside is her hands get really red from it being so cold. It would be nice if it had a cloth part for the baby to hold onto so their hands wouldn't get so cold.
Julie B.
Roselle, IL
My daughter just started teething; she loves this! Very easy for her to grab and she sometimes loves the cold, sometimes not but it is awesome that she can use it cold or warm. I would highly recommend
Ashley B.
This is easy to grip and great for chewing with those sore gums, but my little guy doesn't like the cold on his hands! wishing it had a handle to grip!
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
This thing was so amazing when my daughter started teething! She wanted to chew on it all the time and I truly feel like it helped her gums
courtney s.
N Ft Myers, FL
I didn't care for this I feel like it's to big and bulky for there little mouths and little hands they like the smaller tethers better.
Naketa J.
Neither of my 4 kiddos liked this teething ring. They would rather chew on their bib or burpibg cloth. Lol.
Kelsey S.
These are great, we have two so that I can always have one ready in the freezer for when my baby needs one.
Victoria C.
Toronto
Where can I buy this product ?