Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper

Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper is our softest, most luxurious toilet paper.

Are you going thru this roll faster than normal?
Is there anything out there comparable to this that may be a bit more cost effective??
What's your number 1 must have in a toilet paper? Like the most important thing?!
Start your review of Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper!
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Katherine  .
I love this tissue it is a great price excellent value. It is soft yet durable enough to get you clean. I have tried others but this is what we choose at our house. I think they should put the purple and blue together for the softest, strongest toilet tissue on the market. This is one brand that has been consistent even through the pandemic shortages.
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Seila M.
It is absorbent and bio-degradable, it is diluted with water, so it is advisable that after using the toilet paper it is better to pass it or flush it down the toilet. This toilet paper, I like it a lot, has a very pleasant aroma, and only roll performs quite well and has pleasant textures. Easy and economical to acquire Thankyou Cottonelle !
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,012 reviews
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper My household entire household has always loved Cottonelle Brand - and when I saw the ultra comfort on shelves I knew I had to try it! This is the softest most comfortable with toilet paper I have ever used!Ultra Comfort Care toilet paper, 12 mega rolls! Cottonelle is my favorite brand of bathroom toilet paper- Hands down! These past 2 years I have been forced to try alternate brands because of shortages in the stores, and nothing even compared to my Cottonelle ! Luckily things are getting stocked back onto shelves And now I am able to get Cottonelle again! The Differences are amazing- those cleaning ripples are a great design to get the job done! These Mega rolls are nice and big and last longer than smaller rolls because so nice and absorbant, and thick with two plys- you use less, making the rolls last even longer! No lie out of all of the toilet papers I’ve ever tried this is the softest most effective toilet paper I have ever experienced and I will buy no other paper unless this brand is not available. I will buy any Cottonelle version but if stores all out I am forced to buy another. Looove how long these mega rolls last I feel like I’m getting my moneys worth for sure when buying this toilet paper! Also, I would invest in a larger toilet paper roll holder as these roles with two plies are quite large I’ve added a picture below of my toilet paper holder I just love it! I received this product for a discount in exchange for my honest opinion".
Mallory E.
Mitchell, SD
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Mallory E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cottonelle Ultra Comfort care toilet paper is my family’s favorite. If I happen to buy a different brand because it is on sale, everyone can tell. It is fairly affordable and is very soft and would recommend for anyone looking for a soft toilet paper.
Monica C.
New Richmond, WI
Best TP out there. Always use this brand. Don’t have to use a ton and it is soft. I have also tried other brands such as the Aloe and the blue package. Can’t go wrong with cottonelle. Also, soft enough to blow your nose during those allergy seasons and it doesn’t irritate (the aloe brand is the best to use if you have allergies and buying TP and don’t want to spend the extra money on Kleenex)
Samanthalauren M.
Saint Johns, FL
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Samanthalauren M.
When you start rating toilet paper, it’s time to admit you’re old 😂 but seriously, since I moved out during college I discovered Cottonelle and I’ve never gone back! It’s durable, soft and I can trust it when I have to wipe my youngest sons butt 🤐 Highly advise if you haven’t settled on a TP yet, that you give this a try and take the leap into adulthood
Carly M.
Ionia, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect honesty - my husband would prefer I only buy Charmin (the soft one.) I will occasionally buy that, but this Cottonell is my go-to toilet paper as it is more affordable and is almost as soft. The major difference is it doesnt pill and leave pieces behind where you don't want them. I prefer a tad bit firmer of a toilet paper and this IS soft yet strong.
Ashley G.
Exeter, NH
We use this regularly and have it automatically delivered through Amazon! It is gentle, comfortable, and also gets the job done and is strong enough for messes. I recommend it and think everyone should use Cottonelle!!!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,622 reviews
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Tonilynn R.
What a great roll of toilet paper. This roll has not only the ripples,but softness to go along with it! I received this Free in exchange for my opinion and it surpassed my expectations. I feel cottonell is a bit higher on price but so worth it in the end
Yary M.
Buffalo, NY
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Yary M.
I like Cottonelle, it's a brand I trust. You'd think excellent can't be beat, but Cottonelle did. Strong and resistant without losing softness, it does not break easily and prevents accidents. The ripples help to clean better. There is no waste of paper because you use less than other brands. Good relation between quality and price. My skin is sensitive, other brands of paper cause allergie, but Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Soft does not. Good option if you are looking for an inexpensive and quality paper. *** "I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review".
Ask a question to the Influenster community...