Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper

Ultra-cushiony and ultra-luxurious two-ply toilet paper for an ultra-clean and fresh feeling.

Our softest and most absorbent toilet paper offers the ultimate in comfort and features our Wavy CleanRipple™ Texture for a truly superior clean.

Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uses a patented SafeFlush Technology® that starts to break down immediately after flushing.

What's your number 1 must have in a toilet paper? Like the most important thing?!
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $203/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper!
I like the cottonelle ultra comfort toilet paper. Its effective and cost efficient. I would recommend this product. We tend to purchase at either target or publix.
Staunton, VA
Cottonelle ultra is all I will ever buy! It holds up well and is incredibly soft. I love that the big package has individually wrapped 6 packs inside so I can carry some to each bathroom.
Ocoee, FL
Nothing is worse than running out of toilet paper when you're in the bathroom, with the double rolls I never run out of the softest toilet paper. Its a great deal and even better quality.
Roseville, CA
I really enjoy Cottonelle toilet paper! I don't worry about flakes and it's smooth and comfortable. It's an affordable price for the quality you get and that's important! Highly recommend.
This is my favorite toilet paper to use, I continuously buy. I feel like this really gets the job done, and I probably use half as much as other brands therefore it's worth the price.
Menifee, Ca
I mean what can't I say about toilet paper. This stuff gets the job done. The thickness of each square allows you to use less paper without " leaving a mess if you know what I mean."
Fayetteville, AR
Cottonelle is my favorite brand of toilet paper. It is tough but soft. The price is always affordable and the best place to buy it is Walmart. I've never been dissatisfied with it.
Glasgow, KY
This is the softest toilet paper ever. I usually don't buy it unless I have a coupon because it is a little pricey. If your sensitive or just tired of the cheap stuff this is for you.
Santa Cruz, CA
Ok, my Bf once, mistakenly bought Costco generic brand, I brought all the unused rolls to a family reunion. & refused to take any back. Cottonelle is the BEST, and I deserve soft!
My parents have used Cottonelle since before I can remember. We have had ZERO problems with this product it's so comfortable and soft. I could never use any other brand. Must buy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...