BY COTTONELLE #6 in Toilet Paper

Ultra-cushiony and ultra-luxurious two-ply toilet paper for an ultra-clean and fresh feeling.

Our softest and most absorbent toilet paper offers the ultimate in comfort and features our Wavy CleanRipple™ Texture for a truly superior clean.

Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper uses a patented SafeFlush Technology® that starts to break down immediately after flushing.

• Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?1 Answers
  • Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?6 Answers
  • What's your number 1 must have in a toilet paper? Like th...2 Answers
Dalila C.
This is the only brand of toilet paper that I will buy for my home. My mother in law is my biggest influence on buying this brand. I prefer the ripple design, it cleans and the design itself is sleek and not flowery (no offense, just my preference). It is the right thickness and my household is happy using this brand. I bought ours at Walgreens especially when there are offers and coupons. For 18rolls under $10 is awesome especially that we are happy with the quality.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper
This is the best toilet paper I've found. Its strong yet soft. You don't need to use very many squares. I take 6 squares and fold over twice and I have a nice thick, soft and absorbent tissue for urine clean up. For cleaning the bum I prefer Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare™ Flushable Cleansing Wipes 56 ct Pack
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This toilet paper is very soft and plush. I do not like it however. It doesn’t last long at all. It leaves pieces of paper behind. You go through rolls very quickly for the price that they are despite them being “triple” rolls.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Cottonelle® Ultra ComfortCare® Toilet Paper one of my favorite bath tissues!! Especially the bigger rolls. With 3 girls and a little girl toddler in the house, it really cuts down on how often the roll gets changed. It lasts longer too because you don't need to use as much! It's soft and absorbent.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
Cottonelle makes the BEST toilet paper around. We all do you know what in the bathroom. It's a daily occurrence at least. Close to 400 times a year. Do you want to be uncomfortable that much in just one year? That's a lot of discomfort to go through. Don't torment yourself and go with a cheap toilet paper brand. Pamper your bottom and get this. A soft, cushiony feel that feels like your bottom is at the spa everyday. For something that gets so much use, shouldn't you treat it with the utmost care? If you say yes, buy this!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Best toilet paper ever. Don't let anyone ever tell you anything different. The ridges in the paper are fantastic- and the paper is so soft, yet sturdy! Don't let your lady-bits be tricked by other TPs, they are all inferior to Cottonelle. Don't let them convince you that your TP life is going to end with mediocre paper that you're not sure is going to hold up. Give your bottom the best by using this fluffy and fantastic paper. It's like wiping with microscopic pillows!
Amanda H.
Cottonelle is the best toilet paper! Its super absorbent! Its super durable! But it is still completely soft! There is no mess! I have been buying cottonelle ever since I moved away from home! And I still tell my mom that her popular brand doesn't hold up to cottonelle! Everyone should make the switch!
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love it! Is worth every penny. I have a family of 5 (including me). My husband and 3 kids. My youngest doesn't use the toilet yet, she is 9months. BUT my 7 and 5 yr old kids, OH lord! They waste so much and this still last us a little over a week! Which is awesome because usually we used to go thru 2 packages of the Walmart brand in a week. It's soft and it's very absorbent, I love it!
Alyssa T.
Oakdale, MN
By far the best toilet paper I have ever tried. I was never much of a "toilet paper" snob until I bought some cheaper stuff on sale one time and it was awful - just like using tissue paper. Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare is by far the softest most incredible toilet paper I have ever used. I will definitely be buying this from now on.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Cottonelle is the best toilet paper you can buy. It is just the right amount of thickness and softness. I love the clean ripples also. It is a little bit more expensive than some toilet paper but I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for when it comes to toilet paper, and cottonelle is definitely worth the extra bucks.
Heather R.
Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?
Lorna W.
What's your number 1 must have in a toilet paper? Like the most important thing?!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)