BY COTTONELLE #17 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle ultra comfort care toilet paper 12 triple rolls

Cottonelle® Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper
The only toilet tissue I buy. It’s super soft and doesn’t feel like cheap thin toilet paper.
Edith M.
round lake, IL
I love it! Is worth every penny. I have a family of 5 (including me). My husband and 3 kids. My youngest doesn't use the toilet yet, she is 9months. BUT my 7 and 5 yr old kids, OH lord! They waste so much and this still last us a little over a week! Which is awesome because usually we used to go thru 2 packages of the Walmart brand in a week. It's soft and it's very absorbent, I love it!
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Cottonelle is the best toilet paper you can buy. It is just the right amount of thickness and softness. I love the clean ripples also. It is a little bit more expensive than some toilet paper but I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for when it comes to toilet paper, and cottonelle is definitely worth the extra bucks.
Natalie N.
Cotonnelle makes great toilet paper. It's soft and the roll seems to last a long time. It is kind of pricey so I only buy every once in a while
Corry C.
I'm a picky toilet paper user and this is my go to product! i love the strength that this tissue has, you only need a little bit to get the job down and it's cost efficient as long as you get it on sale!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Cottonelle is one of my household's favorite toilet papers. It's nice and thick (which is important), soft and cushy and not too expensive. It also doesn't "shed" like some toilet papers do, which is nice. I've had issues with other toilet papers balling up or being too thin that cost more than Cottonelle-why pay more for less quality?
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is my household's favorite toilet paper. It is a bit costly, but worth it in my opinion. This is 3 ply and soft, but not break apart soft. I think this particular one (purple pk) is the best because it last longer.
Natalisse I.
I buy this toilet paper every single time. It is soft and fluffy and I don't have to use to much, there is no ripping nor leaking on to my hand, its at a great price. And lasts me awhile, I recommend over any other brand!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Best toilet paper ever. Don't let anyone ever tell you anything different. The ridges in the paper are fantastic- and the paper is so soft, yet sturdy! Don't let your lady-bits be tricked by other TPs, they are all inferior to Cottonelle. Don't let them convince you that your TP life is going to end with mediocre paper that you're not sure is going to hold up. Give your bottom the best by using this fluffy and fantastic paper. It's like wiping with microscopic pillows!
Amber B.
I love this to! You don't have to use a lot and I feel like it works much better than other competitors brands.
Heather R.
Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)