BY COTTONELLE #14 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle ultra comfort care toilet paper 12 triple rolls

Christina L.
Concord, CA
I purchase this if it is on sale but usually get quilted northern in bulk at Costco. This brand works just as well as the other brand. It is more expensive than the standard toilet paper brand but it is worth investing a little more money into because the quality is better.
Jen C.
I received this for free to try out. And while I did like they way it felt (fluffy, soft, comfortable) it was a little too thick. And it seems as though we used it up really fast for that reason. So in the end I ended up using it to apply my facial toner instead. #igotitfree
Melanie B.
Allen, TX
Might be to much information but I truly feel clean and as if the toilet paper had actually done its job without having to go through so much paper. My only complaint would have to the price, its a little up there for toilet paper but still its extremely effective.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
My favorite brand. I love how soft & thick it is. No cheap thin stuff here much better brand. However I think it's a little thick as my toilet has a problem swallowing it most times which isn't good as it's usually expensive so I don't want to spend my time plunging
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I can almost give the Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare toilet paper 5 stars but i thought it was a little too soft. Usually soft is good, but it was a little too soft where the paper would tear. I do want to say that i really like this brand. Cottonelle is one of the best.
Megan S.
My family loves this toilet paper. It doesn't leave a residue, cleans everything off, and is soft but not too soft. It is super effective and by far the best on the market. We have tried other brands and types and have always gone straight back to this specific type.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
We go through quite a bit of toilet paper in our house. This 12 pack from Cottonelle is so great because it keeps me from going to the store every couple of days for the same thing. Extremely effective as toilet paper can be, it's one of the only ones we've ever used.
Selina M.
N Hollywood, CA
What great value! I picked this up at CVS for a super cheap price, considering there are 36 rolls of toilet paper in the package. I've got no complaints about the product either. It's super soft and each roll lasts quite a long time. I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Brenda G.
one of our favorite paper tissue. We love that it's resistant and very soft. Pros is because the paper is thick you use less product. Effective. We love buying this tissue paper. Price is ok for the quality but we always use coupons. We would definitely recommend.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
For the count and 2-ply, this brand is lower in cost than other brands. I try to buy in the bigger count to save more money. To me, toilet paper is toilet paper unless it tears apart. I can say that I have never had a problem with this brand. I would recommend.
Heather R.
Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)