BY COTTONELLE #14 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle ultra comfort care toilet paper 12 triple rolls

Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
This toilet paper is great - it's not my favorite (that would be Charmin) but it's definitely good. I don't like the way it's packaged at Costco (takes up too much room compared to how Charmin is packaged) but once I get it home and break it down, I can get it all put away fairly easily.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
If you love your Hiney and you love clean this is the toilet paper you need to use! I love Cottonelle and the Ultra is just that much better - It take less to make you feel clean and you can not go wrong with the price - In my family of four (Three men in that mix) this is the TP for us!
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Cottonelle is the only toilet paper we buy. Its not the cheapest out there but its the only toilet paper that is both quality,clean and comfort. This stuff is soft but is gentle. The textured paper cleans wonderfully and the 2 ply is a MUST! I buy this in bulk at Costco. Highly recommend!
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
I mean, toilet paper is toilet paper, so what can I say? It works well to clean where I need cleaned, and there has never been a time where in the midst of wiping, the paper gets shredded or rips very easily. It is a reliable brand to say the least, and the only one I really use in my home.
Becky W.
Florida, ['', '', '']
I have been purchasing the same brand of toilet paper for years. I greatly prefer Cottonelle over other brands of toilet paper. It leaves the least amount of lint behind in comparison. This isn't to say it leaves no lint behind. I have no desire to change toilet paper brands in the near future.
Jessica S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I guess I can be picky about the toilet paper I choose. Don't believe in that 1-ply nonsense. Cottonelle makes a great toilet paper with ripples and all. It is a little more expensive than the other brands but I believe you get what you pay for. I would recommend this brand and product.
Christina R.
Clearfield, UT
The only toilet paper a group of college girls need in their house, while sometimes it can be a little overly soft and clog toilets, the way it feels is totally worth it. I'm sure there are better brands out there but this one works really well and is also very affordable for us.
Jennifer s.
This toilet paper is the best. its soft & I love how I can use it all the time. my family buys this most the time. I don't know what else to say about a toilet paper. but it does do a good job in cleaning up the messes. I use the wipes too. I also use the really good smelling ones.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
I can't even imagine using another brand of toilet paper now that I started using Cottonelle 4 years ago. I stocked up while couponing and had probably about 100 packs of the 36 count packages and am dwindling down now and will definitely stick with this brand, even without my coupons
Deborah T.
Lovettsville, VA
I'm a cottonelle girl. I rarely stray from this for a bath tissue. Cottonelle is nice to my bum, gets her clean, and leaves me feeling good. I like that I can get it in double rolls because the mega roll is too large for my TP roller. It costs a little more, but I'm worth it.
Heather R.
Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)