BY COTTONELLE #14 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle ultra comfort care toilet paper 12 triple rolls

Stephanie K.
The only toilet paper we use! Toilet paper, in my opinion, is not something you can go cheap on. I don't want to feel like I'm using sand paper to wipe my bum. So we spend a little more for the soft stuff and I highly recommend Cottonelle. It's not the most expensive brand out there and it doesn't feel like sand paper!
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care is genuinely great toilet paper. It's thick so you don't have to use much and it stays together. It doesn't tear apart during usage. You can usually find this on sale at Target and then if you have a coupon as well, you can get a really great deal. Cottonelle is my top choice for toilet paper.
Michie C.
GREENWOOD, IN
The purple packaged Cottonelle has been my favorite since I was a little kid. It has never irritated me, rolled up, bunched up, or not done it's job. It's the best I have ever used and it's a must have in our family. Would definitely recommend to those who want soft, effective, and strong willed toilet paper!
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
I'm not that picky about toilet paper. Anything that doesn't fall apart when I use it is fine by me. My partner, on the other hand will only let me buy this! He says nothing else feels as nice or works as well. I recommend this for anyone who needs a little extra loving when it comes to your toileting needs.
I love that it is 2 ply, 2 ply that are rather nice and thick. Pros are the large rolls size for the affordable price cons are that it is not the softest to me as compared to other ultra soft brands. I do like it very much, its a very clean feel and look to the sheets. It also breaks down well in bathroom toilets.
Aimee S.
Cottonelle ultra comfort care mega roll toilet paper is also one of my favorite toilet papers! Is very effective and it is not disappointing at all! It is semi affordable but it is on the pricier side but I would still recommend it because it is soft, does the job, and you don't need a lot to get clean.
Dana S.
Stockton, CA
This is the only toilet paper I really like. It's so soft, which is a big plus, especially if you have health issues that leave you in the bathroom somewhat frequently. It's affordable, especially if you catch it at Costco paired with an instant rebate or at Target with a $5 gift card with purchase.
Ashley P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I honestly will not purchase any other type of toilet paper. I've been using the Cottonelle with the ripples since my college days in the early 2000's. I don't have to use as much as a cheaper brand, so the value is right for me. Plus this is way softer than any other toilet paper I've ever used.
Krystal T.
Washington
Soft i don't know if its the texture or the number of plys but this tissue feels soft to the touch. especially for the price. There are better but they are definitely Tore expensive. This is the perfect mesh between value and price. So unless you have a high tissue budget this is a good choice
Wendy U.
Arlington, TX
How weird is that I'm writing about toilet paper. Weird! But I found it on sale at my nearest costco and i couldn't pass the offer. it has lasted me a long time, it's comfortable and affordable. Specially at costco! if you feel like your regular toilet paper does not last. Give this one a try
Heather R.
Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)