BY COTTONELLE #14 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle ultra comfort care toilet paper 12 triple rolls

Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Simply the best when it comes to toilet paper
It's soft durable and seems to last on her than other brands in my household a must have in my house all year round !
Dawn D.
Brookings, SD
I have been buying this tolietpaper for years because I love it. It works and it is the only one that my family can agree on. I can be short on cash but I will always make sure that I have enough money for this. I would defiantly recommend this. I had a friend that was trying to figure out what kind I used and I told her and she was like oh! She was like she had been trying to figure it out for awhile because she like it so well.
Kathleen F.
I buy the flushable cleansing cloths for wiping down my toilet every couple days since I can then just flush away the. cleaning tool. I like that you can buy these in bulk as well because they come in individual packages, so you can throw them into your purse or diaper bag if needed. The bulk boxes come with 11 packs of 42 wipes apiece.
ashley w.
This is by far my favorite toilet paper. I have been exclusively purchasing cottonelle comfort care for years. The only time I purchase any other toilet paper is if the store is out of that item and I don't want to go somewhere else. I will still purchase Cottonelle just the clean care version or whichever other one is in stock. I love cottonelle because it is soft and durable.
Amber N.
Great price, thick soft paper that never breaks, it doesn't leave paper on your bottom when wiping, doesn't run out fast, and I like to get the big pack so it last awhile because this house we go through tolite paper fast. It's soft enough to even use a tissue paper for your face. But thick enough to clean up messes as well. I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Jenn R.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
It is so odd to write a review about toilet tissue. I mean, what do you say that isn't 'tmi' or incriminating in some way? I mean... really? Well, my husband and I have been using Cottonelle's purple package of tissue for a couple of years now. We grab it at Walgreens, often on sale or with a coupon. It *ahem* helps to get you clean after you do your business. ;-)
Taylor B.
GOOD FOR THE TUSH. I have been using this tp since I moved into my apartment 2 years ago. It's soft, it's thick (meaning, it doesn't really shed or make a mess easily) it's not toooo expensive. If you're on a budget I would recommend something else if this can't be afforded. They also come in different kinds, I prefer the green because it has aloe vera in it.
Abigail G.
I'm not a big fan of toilet paper I prefer baby wipes. Plus this toilet paper isn't that cheap for me to purchase it. I only buy it when its on sale. Its so effective and feels like what I would imagine a cloud would feel like but since its a little on the pricey side I would say use babywipes or a coupon to purchase this item for a lower price.
jesse m.
Nashville, TN
I consider Cottonelle the queen of toilet paper. When I was younger, I worked for a lot of really wealthy clients. One thing they all had in common? They all have Cottonelle in their bathrooms. Yes, it is more expensive than many brands. But, there's just something about this toilet paper. It is so so soft, it cleans and absorbs better than all other toilet papers, and it's pretty! Haha, I will definitely continue to buy this and definitely recommend it
Brittany L.
Cottonelle ultra ComfortCare toilet paper is the best! I've been buying this for my family for years. It's so soft, cushiony and flexible. My entire family loves it its soft enough to use of my almost 3 year olds tush. And durable enough for my husband. It's the only toilet paper I buy! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Heather R.
Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)