BY COTTONELLE #15 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle ultra comfort care toilet paper 12 triple rolls

Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
Cottonelle makes the BEST toilet paper around. We all do you know what in the bathroom. It's a daily occurrence at least. Close to 400 times a year. Do you want to be uncomfortable that much in just one year? That's a lot of discomfort to go through. Don't torment yourself and go with a cheap toilet paper brand. Pamper your bottom and get this. A soft, cushiony feel that feels like your bottom is at the spa everyday. For something that gets so much use, shouldn't you treat it with the utmost care? If you say yes, buy this!
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Best toilet paper ever. Don't let anyone ever tell you anything different. The ridges in the paper are fantastic- and the paper is so soft, yet sturdy! Don't let your lady-bits be tricked by other TPs, they are all inferior to Cottonelle. Don't let them convince you that your TP life is going to end with mediocre paper that you're not sure is going to hold up. Give your bottom the best by using this fluffy and fantastic paper. It's like wiping with microscopic pillows!
Amanda H.
Cottonelle is the best toilet paper! Its super absorbent! Its super durable! But it is still completely soft! There is no mess! I have been buying cottonelle ever since I moved away from home! And I still tell my mom that her popular brand doesn't hold up to cottonelle! Everyone should make the switch!
Edith M.
round lake, IL
I love it! Is worth every penny. I have a family of 5 (including me). My husband and 3 kids. My youngest doesn't use the toilet yet, she is 9months. BUT my 7 and 5 yr old kids, OH lord! They waste so much and this still last us a little over a week! Which is awesome because usually we used to go thru 2 packages of the Walmart brand in a week. It's soft and it's very absorbent, I love it!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Cottonelle is one of my household's favorite toilet papers. It's nice and thick (which is important), soft and cushy and not too expensive. It also doesn't "shed" like some toilet papers do, which is nice. I've had issues with other toilet papers balling up or being too thin that cost more than Cottonelle-why pay more for less quality?
Alyssa T.
Oakdale, MN
By far the best toilet paper I have ever tried. I was never much of a "toilet paper" snob until I bought some cheaper stuff on sale one time and it was awful - just like using tissue paper. Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare is by far the softest most incredible toilet paper I have ever used. I will definitely be buying this from now on.
Alexandria E.
Hardinsburg, KY
Cottonelle is the best toilet paper you can buy. It is just the right amount of thickness and softness. I love the clean ripples also. It is a little bit more expensive than some toilet paper but I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for when it comes to toilet paper, and cottonelle is definitely worth the extra bucks.
Tomeka R.
I love Cottonelle toilet paper. It is soft but not too soft. It is thick but not too thick. It does better than most toilet papers. I used to use another brand but realized while it was soft it was way too thin. I think I used way more than needed. I can save with this tissue.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this toilet paper! Super soft and works great without leaving anything behind! Super effective and soothing to the skin. Very affordable and high quality. Would recommend this stuff to everyone.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is my household's favorite toilet paper. It is a bit costly, but worth it in my opinion. This is 3 ply and soft, but not break apart soft. I think this particular one (purple pk) is the best because it last longer.
Heather R.
Would you rather dry tissue or use these wipes?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Where are the best places to find this item on sale ?
Earn $284/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)