BY COTTONELLE #59 in Toilet Paper

Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
This stuff is good. I don't really care about toilet paper so long as it's soft-ish, but I've gotten in the habit of buying Cottonelle through the Amazon Dash button that has it 'magically' arrive at my house. I'm pleased with it. Then again, it's just toilet paper.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Cottonelle toilet paper is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i use this everyday in my household and in my work place.
audrey T.
audrey T.
Pittsburg, TX
I have been using Cottonelle Toilet Paper for awhile now. I love the way my bottom feels clean and with out the paper residue that other brands leave behind. i believe the price is very reasonable, i mean we are talking about a clean backside
dyanette l.
dyanette l.
The cottonelle toilet paper is a very good product because keeps you dry and the paper doesn't break. for some reason is the only toilet paper that doesn't gave me allergies. is super affordable anyone can buy it.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Cottonelle toilet paper brand is known to be high quality. This toilet paper is soft and durable- the price is higher than others but it is well worth it. You don't have to use as much as other brands my
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hollywood, FL
This product is very soft and absorbent. this is the only brand i buy due to its ability to absorb without leaving a mess behind. it is very effective. and very much affordable.
Beth Mary E C.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
I look for this brand and when it son sale I stock up. It cleans really good. It is as soft they say it is. I don't buy any other brand.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
I mean it's toilet paper so you need it. This is a good brand.
Look for coupons depending on where you normally buy things like this.
Luis K.
Luis K.
He comprado este papel para todo un mes y rinde demasiado es suave y las hojas son gruesas el precio oscila los 6$
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.
Not a huge fan of the cheap quality toilet paper. If I want poop on my hands I'll just grab it out the toilet
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have used there wipes which are great! How is their toilet paper?