BY COTTONELLE

Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Cottonelle is one of my household's favorite toilet papers. It's nice and thick (which is important), soft and cushy and not too expensive. It also doesn't "shed" like some toilet papers do, which is nice. I've had issues with other toilet papers balling up or being too thin that cost more than Cottonelle-why pay more for less quality?  The single roll isn't AS good as the thicker ones but is still great for a single roll!
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
This stuff is good. I don't really care about toilet paper so long as it's soft-ish, but I've gotten in the habit of buying Cottonelle through the Amazon Dash button that has it 'magically' arrive at my house. I'm pleased with it. Then again, it's just toilet paper.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Cottonelle toilet paper brand is known to be high quality. This toilet paper is soft and durable- the price is higher than others but it is well worth it. You don't have to use as much as other brands my
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Cottonelle toilet paper is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i use this everyday in my household and in my work place.
audrey T.
Pittsburg, TX
I have been using Cottonelle Toilet Paper for awhile now. I love the way my bottom feels clean and with out the paper residue that other brands leave behind. i believe the price is very reasonable, i mean we are talking about a clean backside
Maria S.
Hollywood, FL
This product is very soft and absorbent. this is the only brand i buy due to its ability to absorb without leaving a mess behind. it is very effective. and very much affordable.
dyanette l.
The cottonelle toilet paper is a very good product because keeps you dry and the paper doesn't break. for some reason is the only toilet paper that doesn't gave me allergies. is super affordable anyone can buy it.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
I look for this brand and when it son sale I stock up. It cleans really good. It is as soft they say it is. I don't buy any other brand.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
I mean it's toilet paper so you need it. This is a good brand.
Look for coupons depending on where you normally buy things like this.
Samantha M.
You don't need to much to get the job done. A few sheets is all you need to get clean the first time around when you wipe.
Samantha M.
I have used there wipes which are great! How is their toilet paper?