Cottonelle® GentleCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Rachel U.

BY COTTONELLE

Cottonelle Gentle Care Double Roll Toilet Paper is Cottonelle gentlest toilet paper and has a silky, gentle feel. It has the same softness you expect from regular Cottonelle Clean Care bath tissue but with an extra gentle touch! You have to feel it to... see more...

Denise B.
I have tried other gentle toilet papers and this one is by far the best. I have very sensitive skin and this one doesn't cause me to itch and doesn't leave behind particles. It's not bad on price and something I would recommend buying if you have sensitive skin.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
The Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare tissue had blown me away. It is very soft and gentle to the skin. Even my 5 year old daughter has noticed the difference when I switched to Cottonelle she said that it much much softer. I love the wavy texture as well it is kind of unique compared to others. Every fold of this tissue is thick no need for me to roll several folds compared to my old use so I ended up consuming less and saving more.
Amber
I love this toilet paper, it soft to use and sturdy, it leaves tou feeling clean and fresh. I havent had any issues with it flushing which was one of my main concers because our plumbing isnt the greatest. I definetely recommend this toilet paper
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Hands down best toilet paper out there! This is the only kind I will buy. It is soft, smooth and durable. It doesn’t shred or tear. You don’t have to use a lot because the quality is so good! Plus the Aloe leaves your skin nice and supple. Love this product and can’t speak highly enough about it! Cottonelle® GentleCare® Toilet Paper
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I love Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet paper. It's soft and absorbant. As someone who has IBS, I'm in the bathroom more than I want to be, and as far as toilet paper goes, the Vitamin E and the Aloe keep the pain at bay, and sometimes even help when I'm having a bad bathroom day. It's my go-to for toilet paper
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Cottonelle is one of my household's favorite toilet papers. It's nice and thick (which is important), soft and cushy and not too expensive. It also doesn't "shed" like some toilet papers do, which is nice. I've had issues with other toilet papers balling up or being too thin that cost more than Cottonelle-why pay more for less quality?
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
My family loves this toilet paper. The price point is a little higher than others so it's not always in the budget, but we use coupons when ever we can. I think it's worth the price, and lasts us longer than other brands.
Samantha N.
Midlothian, TX
I have a child so I usually need something she can't tear up before even using it. We seem to have the least amount of problems with these and she doesn't complain that it hurts her tush.
Kristi A.
The only toilet paper we buy in my house. It’s super soft, gentle and infused with aloe which is smooth when wiping your areas. Definitely recommend this toilet paper.
Morgan J.
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Other more...
Literally the best toilet paper. I used to always buy whatever was on sale but this is the best and you can use less than other brands. It’s cheapest at walmart.
Yasmin D.
Las cruces, New mexico
Is this toilet paper soft?
Allie M.
Enon, OH
This bathroom tissue is strong enough to get the job done and it's also soft and smooth

Amazon