Cottonelle® GentleCare® Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Gentle Care Double Roll Toilet Paper is Cottonelle gentlest toilet paper and has a silky, gentle feel. It has the same softness you expect from regular Cottonelle Clean Care bath tissue but with an extra gentle touch! You have to feel it to...

Does the Aloe & E honestly make a difference in the texture of this toilet paper?
Is this toilet paper soft?
This bathroom tissue is strong enough to get the job done and it's also soft and smooth
Start your review of Cottonelle® GentleCare® Toilet Paper!
Evanston, WY
I have used Cottonelle for over 10 years and it is hands down the best toilet paper on the market. I could never remember the brand that I liked but for a time they had a dog on the packaging so I nicknamed the toilet paper “fluffy puppy” to trigger that I liked the brand with the pup on it. No longer is the puppy on there but I still consider it to be the fluffiest feeling toilet paper, yet is also strong enough to withstand the toughest jobs and your hands not get icky. I do like the Gentlecare Cottonelle. While the brand is overall on the soft side, the gentle care doesn’t have the deep ripples in it that can cause discomfort to those who have sensitivity down below. It is great for after childbirth, hysterectomy, and those who may be battling certain female cancers. Cottonelle® GentleCare® Toilet Paper
Tucson, AZ
I think Cottonelle toilet paper is the best value for the price. It does contain quite a bit of paper per roll and provides a clean feeling directly after usage. I prefer to use Cottonelle because why it can be argued that other brands can produce softer paper, sometimes softer can make you question whether or not you’re actually clean (if you get my drift). Overall, I would recommend Cottonelle to anyone who even needs a toilet paper recommendation 🤪
Las Vegas, NV
Who really likes to talk about toilet paper? It can be a “sore” subject by some. Have you ever used the restroom in a public place or a friends/relatives house and the toilet paper is less to be desired? Like the kind you had to use in school. The kind where you are asking yourself. “Is this actual pieces of tissue like the kind you put in a gift bag?” Sometimes I wonder how these people are not wasting more on the cheap stuff (because you obviously have to use double the amount) yes, Karen I am judging you on your TP choices lol. I love Cottonelle because I do not have to roll to toilet paper around my hand like I am about to knit a blanket and need about 20 yards of yarn just so I don’t have to fear the wetness coming through the TP. This brand you have no worries!
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite toilet paper is by Cotton. Despite the aloe call out there is no scent that I’ve been able to notice so don’t let that be a concern if you’re debating to purchase or not. The sheets are thick enough where you don’t feel like you need to double up anywhere and overuse the toilet paper so you are definitely getting your money’s worth from each roll with this toilet paper.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband grocery shops with me.  The first time we went, he put Cottonelle GentleCare Toilet paper in the cart.  I had used another brand previously, and I asked him why we were purchasing that brand and he replied, "Wait and see".  I was pleasantly surprised!  It cleans better than the other brand I had previously used.  This is the ONLY brand in our house1
New Castle, PA
Cottonelle with aloe is the greatest! Honestly I’m a big fan of all Cottonelle products but the aloe is my favorite because of the softness and quality of the product. I would say it’s a tad more expensive then your generic toilet paper but it’s worth it if you want cleanliness. I even find it better quality then quilted northern and I used that for years!
This is my favorite toilet paper ever! I guess that’s part of being an adult, having a favorite toilet paper!? It is so soft and comforting, there is literally nothing better. The only downside is the cost. Toilet paper is so expensive and this being the best, it’s pricey. Whenever I find coupons or am just feelin’ extra, I splurge on my favorite!
Durango , CO
I bought this brand/variety off of Amazon recently and will never do so again. The rolls are loosely rolled, my family of 5 went through these rolls at a rate of 2-3/day. Other brands last 5-7 days per roll. They are soft and slick but tear easily and leave little pieces everywhere (I have a potty trainer.) I do not recommend this brand at all.
Atlanta, GA
This toilet paper is thick and durable which means I do not have to use a ton of it to get even the messiest job cleaned up! It doesn't clog my toilet either, which is a plus. It is so comfortable to wipe with even with hemorrhoids! The price is a little up there, so I wait until I find it on sale to purchase.
Point Pleasant
Something really important to me is a nice thick toilet paper. Who wants to use practically half the roll after doing your business? That definitely not something I am interested in lol. With that being said, you cant trust this toilet paper conossieur that you a getting the best most gentle wipe with this product.