Cottonelle Gentle Plus Flushable Wipes Refill- 2pk/ 84ct

Cottonelle Flip-top Lid 84 ct

Features: Flip-top Lid

Disposability: Flushable

Number of units per package: 42

Health Facts: Dye-free, aluminum-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, no fragrance added

Package Quantity: 2

Scent: Clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cottonelle Gentle Plus Flushable Wipes Refill- 2pk/ 84ct!
Elverta, CA
I've used just about every flushable whipe under the sun and this one is a bit dry. If you have them for more than a week, they are pretty much useless. But I like the fact that they are for sensitive skin!
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand my boyfriend and I use. They are affordable and do not rip easily. I usually purchase these at Walmart or Target.
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect addition to any bathroom or powder room. Gently but effective. I would exercise caution if your home is on a septic system.