Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsCottonelle
Gentle Care Toilet Paper - 12 Mega Rolls/4296 sq ft

Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper - 12 Mega Rolls/429.6 sq ft

Cottonelle Bath Tissue never compromises its strength and effectiveness to give you that premium clean. Now with the NEW Wavy CleanRipple Texture, Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare Toilet Paper is three times Stronger and three times thicker versus the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cottonelle Gentle Care Toilet Paper - 12 Mega Rolls/429.6 sq ft!
Brittany B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Love the brand. Its thick and soft. Not to pricey like other brands so thays great. I mean it does its job lol
Sarah
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great toilet paper! Didn’t break easily, left no toilet paper behind, extremely affordable, and did it’s job well. Highly recommend!
Misty F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Big Bang for your Buck and so soft all Cottonelle products are a go for me! But can be pricey at times
Bethanie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the only toilet paper we will buy. It is so amazing and perfect in every way!! It has been impossible to find since the pandemic started but I’m [email protected] that it comes back in stock soon.
Heather A.
Harviell, MO
Best toilet paper ever! I love them softness of it. It’s hard to find in my area so I always order extra when I can find it.
Jacqueline C.
Wrentham, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Soft and durable - been buying this product for quite sometime. I like this product and will continue to buy.
Jessica R.
Cockeysville
My favorite TP! I come from a charmin family, but in a pinch I tried this one and I won’t go back! Gentle on the booty while getting it all clean. And I think it’s even at a better price point than charmin? Right?
Madia C.
Costa Mesa
It's my favorite brand so far. I can't find other brand like this. The paper is thick enough with smooth texture and, most important, no dust come off !! I have used other bands and all I found was that the excess dust coming off, sticking on my hand and other places.
kylie D.
Royalton, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Being I have more sensitive skin I tend to gravitate to fragrance free, gentle products. I've used this for years and although the price is a little more expensive for the quantitee available around me. I've fine spending it, because the quality is in the sheets!
Claire J.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I think it’s okay to use it everyday because it is very soft and. However, it sheds a bit. I wish it could be pressed higher so that it does not feel so puffy and sheds much. But overall it’s what I prefer.

Looking for your answer?