Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths with Aloe & E Refills

Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths with Aloe & E Refills: 126 total sheets 3 refills Breaks up after flushing Sewer and septic safe Dermatologically tested to soothe irritated skin see more...

• Do these leave your skin too wet to where you'll need to ...3 Answers
Kimberly S.
POMONA, CA
I use these every day they make you feel clean and I love the fact that they're flushable. They're also a great price for all the sheets you get.
I always have these in my bathroom, and for when my son needs them so they are perfect for adults and kids especially because of the aloe.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Awesome product works well I have used many brands like it but this one takes the cake I def recommend .. great price too..
Jackie G.
Freeport, PA
What a refreshing feeling. Best we have tried! Will continue to purchase forever. I wish coupons were available though.
Mya V.
Sanger, CA
Always keep them in my bathroom. Soft and they smell good too. Easy to throw them in our bag when going on a trip
Maria M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Absolutely love this brand really gentle easy to use great for kids i would give this product a thumbs up
Christina O.
Great for traveling. I have had my kids use them because no one wants to be the stinky kid in the car!
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
My girls started using these when they were older and i stopped buying the kid ones. They work great!
Tina L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love these wipes for the kids, when potty training instead of wet wipes these are the way to go
dawn m.
Kitchener, ON
Great great cleansing cloths. They are,great,for gravelling, child messes, makeup removing or all and all bathroom duties. They smell so clean and leave u feeling clean and fresh. Everyday all day uses!
Jessica B.
Do these leave your skin too wet to where you'll need to "dry off" with regular toilet paper afterwards?