Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsToilet PaperCottonelle

Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Wipes with the Wavy CleanRipple Texture are 100% flushable, remove odor-causing bacteria and offer a large, dual layer wipe to clean better than when using dry toilet paper alone. Plus, they break down six times faster after flushing (based on strength loss testing) and are 50% stronger than Dude Wipes. Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths are available in peel-and-reseal soft packs, on-the-go packs, refill bags and refillable pop-up tubs to meet all your personal care needs. These sanitary wipes are made from fibers that are 100% biodegradable, and are sewer-safe & septic-safe with SafeFlush Technology. Cottonelle adult wipes are perfect for use as a hemorrhoid wipe, feminine wipe, and more. And for a superior clean*, add Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare Toilet Paper to your bathroom routine. *using dry + moist vs. dry toilet paper alone

100% flushable & the No. 1 Flushable Wipe Brand among national flushable wipes brands; Superior Clean - Wavy CleanRipple texture provides softness while removing more - cleans better versus using dry bath tissue alone; Moist wipes made from fibers that are 100% biodegradable; Immediately Starts to Break Down After Flushing – Cottonelle bathroom wipes break down 6X’s faster than Dude Wipes (based on strength loss testing) and are sewer-safe & septic-safe with SafeFlush Technology; Adult wipes that are infused with the gentle cleansing power of water and are perfect for hemorrhoid wipes, man wipes, feminine wipes and more

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Wet Wipes for Adults, Alcohol Free, 336 Wipes per Pack (Eight 42-Count Flip-Top Packs)!
They work as they should and smell great. The quilted pattern makes the product very brand conscious. My only fault is that it tears/rubs off really easily between wipes. A bit more expensive than other brands because of the brand, but isn't my first pick.
Fillmore, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I buy these wipes constantly each month on amazon. They work really well and this kit is the most affordable since I cant buy alot of flushable wipes in store
Initially I had some difficulty getting the first wipe out of the packaging. They do tear fairly easily. After using one or two, it got much easier. I like the pop top that helps keep them from drying out. They have a very subtle, nice scent. The wipes are large enough to only need one per use. I do feel much cleaner as opposed to not using these. Would definitely recommend!
Spokane Vly, WA
Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Wet Wipes for Adults, Alcohol Free, 336 Wipes per Pack (Eight 42-Count Flip-Top Packs) uploaded by Trisha M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was never a believer of anything besides toilet paper until this thing called interstitional cystitis and colon issues hit me at once and let me tell double whammy. Never ever have I been mlre thankful for Cottonelle in my life you are my saving grace. It isn't to overly wet nor is it dry to save on product. And it cleans my hiny! There isn't a fragrance which is perfect for me i like to save the fragrance for non toilet pleasantries and love the fact I was able to save money by buying in bulk over buying single packs for gold prices. It was my first time purchasing but will be purchasing again.
These feel good on your bum and get the job done. I like the slight moistness, not too little or too much... the only annoying thing is that sometimes the tissues get stuck and accidentally rip, so just be patient getting them out of the package more so when it’s newly opened.
Falmouth, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
As a home health aid these are convenient and easy to manage for my clients. The pop up opener allows for accessible dispense for them. Best part is they are flushable. Affordable and you receive a great amount for your dollar. Absolutely recommend.
Guelph, ON
This product is amazing!!! Cleans nicely and makes me smell fresh and clean. The fact that it is plumber tested is a bonus

Looking for your answer?