BY COTTONELLE

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Case: 10 sheets Refillable case Breaks up after flushing Sewer and septic safe Alcohol free

• Are refills offered for this product?1 Answers
  • Do they make refills for this product?1 Answers
  • Are these wipes delicate? even when using them frequently?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie B.
Strathmore, AB
I’ve tested this product out a couple of times, but I find it to be not strong enough as competitors, and falls apart (even while just pulling out a sheet of it). I only get this when my usual brand is out of stock and I have no choice.
Megan J.
Somerset, WI
Love these. Just wish they were ok for a septic system. I get they need to be a certain level of thickness to be a quality product but I can't image these being good for anything other than public plumbing.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
I use charmin usually, but when i went to buy charmin, they were sold out, so I picked up cottonelle for the first time. MISTAKE. they ripped almost EVERYTIME i wiped. It was disgusting. NOT ONCE has CHARMIN ever RIPPED on me. So disappointed. I have a whole bag of cottonelle to use, and I just ended up going to get charmin instead.
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
As a property manager, these things are the WORST! 8 out of 10 times we have a plumber out on a clogged line he pulls these "flushable" wipes out. They have cause so many backups since their rise in popularity. Unfortunately, if the block is far enough down a line it becomes impossible to determine in upstairs or down is the culprit and the property has to foot the bill. Absolutely the worst!
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
Review for: Wipes more...
These are an option other than baby wipes, in my opinion they are slightly over prices for the amount you get in a package... might as well get baby wipes for way cheaper and more quantity.
Ginelle M.
I hate these. They aren't much better than nothing because they fall apart so easily. My family has experienced them tearing just pulling them out of the container. Imagine the fear we have in actually putting them to their proper use! That's not a time you want holes in your wipes. When you're extremely careful, and handle them dainty, you can get use out of them. But we've bought them a few times, until we realized it was the brand that was causing the issue. I even had a travel pack once and it was the same story. Only when having no other options would I consider this again.
Eyvonne W.
These are really great! People compare these to baby wipes, but wet wipes aren't just for babies. Those of us with sensitive skin know how important it is not to wipe vigorously. And for those of you who are "hyper wipers" (typically sufferers of o.c.d.) these won't leave your bottom feeling like you just wiped with a cactus. They are a bit pricey, however there are several coupon sites out there and discount codes so don't be afraid to check it out!
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
I like to use this cloths occasionally but beware that you definitely should not be flushing these! Flushable wipes are well known to cause plumbing issues as well as in the city sewer lines. I do find these hard to get out of the package as they easily pull off into pieces.
Shelby S.
Sudbury
Review for: Moist Wipes 168 Sheets 168 Wipes more...
I love using these wipes! They make you feel some much cleaner than normal toilet paper. The one big down fall to these and any flushable wipes, is that the aren’t septic tank safe or really flushable, even though it says they are. I’d been using them for about a year and a half and then we had a sewer back up. The plumber we called in told is it was because the wipes. They don’t break down properly. I still use them, but now I throw them in the garbage instead of the toilet.
Melina M.
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: Kleenex® 4-34 more...
I hardly ever get sick. but when i do i use so many tissues. The only negative thing is that the tissues are really thin. they break easily when i am really sick. So you run through them pretty quickly. but for everyday use they are great and very soft.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Does the container holding the wipes do well at staying closed so they don't dry out?
Jennifer M.
Troy , MI
What is all of the hype on these? I have heard about them and seen them in the stores i just didn't know if they were worth it.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Are these truly "Flushable"?
Yahaira R.
Independence, MO
Has anyone actually tried flushing these? I'm a little skeptical.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Are these wipes delicate? even when using them frequently?