BY COTTONELLE #4 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Case: 10 sheets Refillable case Breaks up after flushing Sewer and septic safe Alcohol free

• Are refills offered for this product?1 Answers
  • Do they make refills for this product?1 Answers
  • Are these wipes delicate? even when using them frequently?1 Answers
Dalila C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We actually bought this because we suddenly have to Foster 6 newborn kittens around the clock. It was a huge task because they are so many of them in between cleaning and feeding. So we opted for this flushable cottonelle wipes because we are in need of something that is easily disposable. These wipes are scented, poor kittens they are so sensitive, they have this scent all over them. That is purely our mistake. Next, the wipes are so difficult to detach from one another. Many times that we have to reach for it quickly but became frustrated that they are so linked up together. We didn't have the patience because we got six needy kitties.
Breana M.
Los Angeles , CA
Has never used these products until I received them in a subscription box, but I’m glad I did. I’m always traveling and/or camping with my family and these are great to have in my bag for either of those things. They make you feel SO fresh and clean and they don’t really have any scent which I think is a bonus as I’m not much on scented hygiene products. Will most likely continue to buy travel packs for my Trips and more importantly for family camping trips -everyone loved them when they used them!
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband calls them adult bum wipes. When we go shopping because we have a toddler who also has wipes. Love the ripples! It really does clean! I put them in my sons wipe warmer. Bam! Clean warm bum.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When it comes to the bathroom, “good enough” will not do. I want comfortable and clean. These wipes are durable and yet still soft! The scent is subtle but fresh. I even use these to wipe off excess face lotion! Highly recommended.
Sarah M.
Review for: Wipes more...
I was really impressed after just one use of these. They really made me feel clean, cleaner than other wipes. They are a little bit more thicker. I like the ripple design, it really helps. For 2$ a pack I think these are great !
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Wipes more...
These wipes are really thick. Thicker than most I’ve tried. They are smaller than a typical baby wipes but way sturdier in my opinion. They even have a nice fresh scent. I will definitely buy again. Recommended.
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
I received a pack of these in one of my subscription boxes. It was a 10pack so it was perfect to put in my purse. Never know when you might need a little freshening up. They smell nice and I love that they are flushable. Only reason why I gave it 4 stars was because they would too kind of easily. Other than that, its still a great product.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are great for keeping in the bathroom or even just to wipe your hands with! You can keep a pack in the house or a pack with you in the car. Gets rid of any messes and they are flushable, so they work great in the bathroom!
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I buy these for my bathroom. Guests are always pleased when they come over to my apartment. They smell decent (I do t care too much about that). They are affordable, and they are effective. I have flushed many of these. I’ve never had a clog or problem of any kind.
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
Review for: Wipes more...
I love these! In fact, I have a Subscribe & Save Amazon order for these that ships every few months. They are gentle and clean well, and are also affordable. I keep these in both bathrooms, I don’t really feel clean without them!
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Does the container holding the wipes do well at staying closed so they don't dry out?
Jennifer M.
Troy , MI
What is all of the hype on these? I have heard about them and seen them in the stores i just didn't know if they were worth it.
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Are these truly "Flushable"?
Yahaira R.
Independence, MO
Has anyone actually tried flushing these? I'm a little skeptical.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Are these wipes delicate? even when using them frequently?

Amazon