BY COTTONELLE #11 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Case: 10 sheets Refillable case Breaks up after flushing Sewer and septic safe Alcohol free

• Has anyone actually tried flushing these? I'm a little sk...2 Answers
  • Are they strong scented1 Answers
  • Does the container holding the wipes do well at staying c...5 Answers
Dalila C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We actually bought this because we suddenly have to Foster 6 newborn kittens around the clock. It was a huge task because they are so many of them in between cleaning and feeding. So we opted for this flushable cottonelle wipes because we are in need of something that is easily disposable. These wipes are scented, poor kittens they are so sensitive, they have this scent all over them. That is purely our mistake. Next, the wipes are so difficult to detach from one another. Many times that we have to reach for it quickly but became frustrated that they are so linked up together. We didn't have the patience because we got six needy kitties.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’m pretty sure these are like baby wipes for adults and better yet they are flushable!! They do not disappoint at all and the price isn’t bad either. They are great to use if you feel like you need to freshen up without having to take a shower. My whole family uses these!
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Has never used these products until I received them in a subscription box, but I’m glad I did. I’m always traveling and/or camping with my family and these are great to have in my bag for either of those things. They make you feel SO fresh and clean and they don’t really have any scent which I think is a bonus as I’m not much on scented hygiene products. Will most likely continue to buy travel packs for my Trips and more importantly for family camping trips -everyone loved them when they used them!
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy these for my bathroom. Guests are always pleased when they come over to my apartment. They smell decent (I do t care too much about that). They are affordable, and they are effective. I have flushed many of these. I’ve never had a clog or problem of any kind.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband calls them adult bum wipes. When we go shopping because we have a toddler who also has wipes. Love the ripples! It really does clean! I put them in my sons wipe warmer. Bam! Clean warm bum.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When it comes to the bathroom, “good enough” will not do. I want comfortable and clean. These wipes are durable and yet still soft! The scent is subtle but fresh. I even use these to wipe off excess face lotion! Highly recommended.
Tammy S.
These wipes are durable and soft , i love them for the  bathroom. My grandkids love them to. They have a good fresh clean smell. They are a little expensive but worth it. I would recommend these to any one wanting an alternative to bath tissue.
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
I received a pack of these in one of my subscription boxes. It was a 10pack so it was perfect to put in my purse. Never know when you might need a little freshening up. They smell nice and I love that they are flushable. Only reason why I gave it 4 stars was because they would too kind of easily. Other than that, its still a great product.
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
Bought this and it was a great deal. I love using these wipes. They last a long time and stay fresh. Other brands I have used dried out but not this one. I would recommend.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are great for keeping in the bathroom or even just to wipe your hands with! You can keep a pack in the house or a pack with you in the car. Gets rid of any messes and they are flushable, so they work great in the bathroom!
Jennifer M.
Troy , MI
What is all of the hype on these? I have heard about them and seen them in the stores i just didn't know if they were worth it.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Does the container holding the wipes do well at staying closed so they don't dry out?
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Are these truly "Flushable"?
Yahaira R.
Independence, MO
Has anyone actually tried flushing these? I'm a little skeptical.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you prefer these over other brands?

back