BY COTTONELLE #3 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Case: 10 sheets Refillable case Breaks up after flushing Sewer and septic safe Alcohol free

• Has anyone actually tried flushing these? I'm a little skeptical. 2 Answers
  • Are they strong scented1 Answers
  • Does the container holding the wipes do well at staying closed so...5 Answers
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Has never used these products until I received them in a subscription box, but I’m glad I did. I’m always traveling and/or camping with my family and these are great to have in my bag for either of those things. They make you feel SO fresh and clean and they don’t really have any scent which I think is a bonus as I’m not much on scented hygiene products. Will most likely continue to buy travel packs for my Trips and more importantly for family camping trips -everyone loved them when they used them!
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Review for: Cottonelle® Fresh Care® Flushable Cleansing Cloths 34 ct Pack more...
I received a pack of these in one of my subscription boxes. It was a 10pack so it was perfect to put in my purse. Never know when you might need a little freshening up. They smell nice and I love that they are flushable. Only reason why I gave it 4 stars was because they would too kind of easily. Other than that, its still a great product.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Unscented Moist Wipes more...
I am in love with these. You feel way cleaner than just using toilet paper, and they’re not scented which I love. They’re flushable and don’t clog a plumbing system, which is great. They’re also inexpensive, the same(?) if not a tiny bit more than regular TP and worth the extra money.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Refills, Folded Wipes 42 Wipes more...
My husband calls them adult bum wipes. When we go shopping because we have a toddler who also has wipes. Love the ripples! It really does clean! I put them in my sons wipe warmer. Bam! Clean warm bum.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Cottonelle&Reg; Soft more...
These wipes are great for keeping in the bathroom or even just to wipe your hands with! You can keep a pack in the house or a pack with you in the car. Gets rid of any messes and they are flushable, so they work great in the bathroom!
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Refills more...
I love this wipes! They are soft and not super wet. They have a fresh smell to them as well. They are great if you have a wipe holder because these are the refills.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Who doesn't love a fresh clean feel?! These are perfect for on the go traveling (I got the small pack) or even great for at home! Best part they are safe to flush!!! I would recommend them!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A clean bum is a happy bum with Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Cleansing Cloths! The exclusive CleanRipple Texture is designed to clean better, leaving you feeling fabulously fresh, wherever you go. using dry + moist together vs. dry alone. Perfect for on the go, if you need to remove make up, or just wash your face really good. My boyfriends in the Army and uses these to bathe, get war paint off his face, and of course for bathroom usage as well.
Ginelle M.
I hate these. They aren't much better than nothing because they fall apart so easily. My family has experienced them tearing just pulling them out of the container. Imagine the fear we have in actually putting them to their proper use! That's not a time you want holes in your wipes. When you're extremely careful, and handle them dainty, you can get use out of them. But we've bought them a few times, until we realized it was the brand that was causing the issue. I even had a travel pack once and it was the same story. Only when having no other options would I consider this again.
kandiss J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are super nice and handy to have in my purse or makeup bag. I use these for everthing from taking off my makeup to wipping my runny nose to cleaning my car dash board. I love them. They are soft and have a light fresh scent. I recommend em.
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
What is all of the hype on these? I have heard about them and seen them in the stores i just didn't know if they were worth it.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Does the container holding the wipes do well at staying closed so they don't dry out?
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Are these truly "Flushable"?
Yahaira T.
Independence, MO
Has anyone actually tried flushing these? I'm a little skeptical.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Do you prefer these over other brands?