BY COTTONELLE

Danetta R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Used these while teaching my grandson how to wipe himself clean after he has a BM and they are great !!! These wipes are not too wet, they smell great, and are flushable.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
I like these. I use them on my 3 year old when normal toilet paper just won't do the trick or if he has had a rare accident. I try not to use 'flushable' wipes to often as I'm afraid they won't breakdown like they claim. But for occasional use I keep these on hand. Just make sure to keep the lid closed so they don't dry out.
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
These are AMAZING! My 4 y/o would get yeast infections from not wiping well with toilet paper and she would let us help. I purchased these and life has been great since:)
Catina G.
Lansing, MI
These are and not just for kids either our whole family has used these when we were on a road trip. They really do the job. and they are soft.My kids and I love them
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These flushable wipes are awesome. My kids love them. I carry some in my purse too. I really recommend you try them out you wont regret.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, AR
Great to carry int our bag or for travel. I use these for everything and love that they are flushable.