Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes Pop Up Refill uploaded by Ashley W.

BY COTTONELLE

Helps you feel cleaner and fresher than dry toilet paper alone. 84 Wipes - 7.25 x 5.25 in. Contains Aloe and E. Alcohol-free. Great for the Entire Family. Flushable - sewer and septic safe Also available in tubs and resealable travel packs. Questions or comments please call toll free . see more...

• Do you like scented or unscented?5 Answers
  • Occasionally my wipes dry out and rather fast when I plac...1 Answers
Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes Pop Up Refill
  • "My family and I love using these wipes. They are so soft and refreshing. An absolute must have ESPECIALLY if you have children! Highly recommend purchasing and using these wipes." in 4 reviews
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love these flushable wipes. I tend to switch between brands, but I prefer to buy this brand. There are always tons of coupons available for these (although they are super affordable already). Not only are they good for toilet paper, they serve many other purposes like makeup remover, a quick face clean up, etc...
Jennifer Y.
I love these flushable wipes. We started buying them when our children started potty training to make it easier for us. They don't really need them anymore but we still buy them and we all use them now! They are gentle and great on sensitive skin!
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
I'm not loyal to any one certain brand of wipes. I normally get what is on sale, or what I have a coupon for, or the store brands. Wipes to me is a must have. Not only do I use them on my bum but I have used them on my face to start getting my makeup off. When using wipes I still use toilet paper because I want to feel dry not moist "down there." Since Cottonelle makes such a handy dandy small pack for your purse you can also stick in it your back pocket before heading out to the bathroom. One negative thing about Cottonelle is they do tear very easy they aren't as "rugged" as other brands.
KRISTIN D.
sparks, nv
After having two kids, the idea of using a "wipe" was/is unappealing - however I decided to try these after getting a positive review from a close girlfriend.
After trying these I feel like I haven't gotten clean becasue everything in the nether region is still damp. a most unpleasent feeling. I can understand why some might find these useful during "that time", however, I do not have a "that time" so I cannot attest to their usefulenss in that aspect.
It seems that people fall to one side or the other with very few in between.
Celica N.
Lemoore, CA
I recently began using wipes, and these were the ones that I decided to use. Let me tell you, it was a great idea. They're so gentle and nice, and they help you stay refreshed too. And, they're also nice to be able to have with you in your purse. Easy to carry around with you. And the best part is that they are able to be flushed.
Emily D.
Love these flushable wipes. They are strong & gentle. The container options are great too! I always take a pack when I travel and the company often sends out coupons. No flushing issues either. These have never clogged my toilet.
Ashley W.
These are the only bathroom wipes I buy. The wipes leave you feeling clean and confident after leaving the bathroom. Perfect for newly potty trained little ones!!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
These things are GREAT! They are great to carry in your purse for a quick refresh or when a public restroom is lacking toilet tissue. Great to use instead of toilet tissue as they are less harsh on delicate areas.
Sara B.
Pflugerville, TX
These wipes are the perfect addition to toilet side materials. They are gentle, and perfectly fine for sensitive skin. Even if the mess isn't too bad, they are a great refresher throughout the day!
Ashley B.
Woodsfield, OH
Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes are perfect for freshening up. A strong but soft wipe that is flushable so it won't be clogging your toilet. I carry them in my purse for on the go.
April M.
Rockford, WA
Do you like scented or unscented?
Amber T.
Occasionally my wipes dry out and rather fast when I place in the refillable containers, does anyone have any tips or tricks to prevent this?