BY COTTONELLE #11 in Baby Shampoo

Helps you feel cleaner and fresher than dry toilet paper alone. 10 Wipes - 7.25 x 5.25 in. Contains Aloe and E Alcohol-free Great for the Entire Family Flushable - sewer and septic safe Also available in tubs and resealable travel packs. Questions or comments please call toll free . see more...

• Are these better than the Walmart brand? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone had any. Problems with this product clogging u...9 Answers
  • Where do you like to store/keep your Cottonelle wipes?23 Answers
Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes
  • "I always make sure she knows to use toilet paper first though then a wipe last because you aren't supposed to flush more than one at a time." in 21 reviews
  • "These work great for my son who is potty training but we use them for everyone in the house and they work great!" in 8 reviews
  • "My travels are pretty spontaneous so I never know what the day is going to bring, and therefore I keep the cottonelle moist wipes with me just in case. " in 6 reviews
  • "I purchased nine packages for my four-month trip to Brasil because I absolutely cannot imagine using toilet paper now that I've been introduced to these wipes." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these moist wipes I always make sure I have them in stock at home." in 3 reviews
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Let's face it, sometimes we need a little extra help to get all the way clean in the bathroom.  Especially when you have two children under 5!  I liked the texture of the wipe and the scent was pleasant.  They served their purpose, got the job done and I can definitely see these as becoming a usual purchase for my household.  I like the fresh and clean feeling that you get with the Cottonelle Flushable Wipes that regular toilet paper can't provide.  The only drawback for me was the size.  I hoped they would be bigger.  My son just got potty trained and his baby wipes were almost twice the size of these.  I'm thinking that since it's a product geared towards adults, it should be bigger.  I was chosen by Home Tester Club to test and provide my honest review of this product.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We practically couldn’t live without wet wipes in our bathroom (lol). I guess at first it seems like a strange concept, but they really are an amazing product. Sometimes you just don’t feel all the way clean “down there” and these wipes solve that problem! Plus they come in handy when my pup has muddy paws because they are a quick, simple solution to removing the dirt quickly.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love cottonelle and how refreshed I feel after using their products.  My only issue is that our house has a temperamental sewer system.  These wipes did not go over well and I ended up having to clean out our sewer system because we ended up with a clog.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I didn't ever see a need for these until my husband and I had our first child. When we'd run out of wipes so fast, I was confused until he told me he used them, too. There was a sale on these and I became aware of them, and even though my son is now six, they are a bathroom staple. They provide for better cleanliness, whether adult or child.
Y 🌿.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were a real revelation when I found them. They smell nice and do a great job. They could be a little pricey but they do go on sale on Amazon where you can buy them in bulk. I suggest getting this brand as opposed to the generic CVS or Target ones.
Cassie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like the concept of the Cottonelle Disney Flushable Wipes. They have a fun packaging design for kids, which isn't really necessary, but never hurts! The SafeFlush Technology is interesting. It states that the wipes, "immediately start to break down after flushing and are sewer and septic safe." I will admit...I was too afraid to flush these. We never put anything down our toilets except toilet paper and, while these felt comoarable to a moist toilet paper product, it still wasn't worth the risk. I would however still consider purchasing these because whether or not they go down the toilet or in the garbage can, they seem to be a better option for the environment over regular baby wipes. I received a free sample of this product for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jennifer H.
These things changed my life. I don't know what I did before them. I have very dry skin in my intimate areas and it's important that I use moisturized products for my personal hygiene. These wipes are inexpensive, soothing, moisturizing and have great cleaning power. Leaves everything clean and smooth when the job is done.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
I really dislike these because they kept tearing when I used the container, I would end up with pieces, I then switched it just using them out of the package and the same thing continued to happen, I do like them when they came out as a wipe and not in pieces they are reasonably priced, I bought these from Amazon. Anyone else have this issue of it tearing when you pull it out of the container?
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
Wet wipes are a staple in my bathroom and these are a solid choice. They even have the ridged texture that mimics the Cottonelle TP! I love that this product stays true to the brand... but more importantly, it performs. These leave you feeling fresh after you’ve done your business and once you start using them, you’ll wonder how you ever did without them before.
Toni G.
Magna, UT
Ok these completely changed my life this year! I have Crohn's disease and these make my trips to the potty so bearable. I try to use sparingly for the sewers but they are lovely on the bum! Definitely pick these up this year!
Margarita C.
Do these really feel fresh?
Alesia T.
Where do you like to store/keep your Cottonelle wipes?
Chelsea M.
Has anyone had any. Problems with this product clogging up your toilet or septic?
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Are these better than the Walmart brand?