BY COTTONELLE #51 in Toilet Paper

Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Cottonelle is one of my household's favorite toilet papers. It's nice and thick (which is important), soft and cushy and not too expensive. It also doesn't "shed" like some toilet papers do, which is nice. I've had issues with other toilet papers balling up or being too thin that cost more than Cottonelle-why pay more for less quality?
Katherine B.
Loganville, GA
I grew up on this and as an adult tried other brands to save money but I always go back to cottonelle because it is the best value and feels and works amazing. My daughter is now growing up on this as well
sky k.
Good toilet paper to buy. It's sold at most grocery stores and big box chains as well as clubs like SAMs and Costco. They often haven coupons attached to their products in store. The best deals can be found when combining these MQs with in store deals. This exact package is on sale at staples right now for $3.90
Elizabeth C.
This used to be our go to, but about a year ago we switched. It's can be more expensive (though softer) than other brands. Buying in bulk can help but I just prefer saving more money by going with something different. Also I felt like we used these so much quicker than we do now.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
This is so soft. Kind on your bottom. Yet strong too. The price is worth the money for what you get this is one of my favorite. The double rolls last so much longer than the other one's. The feeling soft sold me.
Rebekah D.
Georgetown, KY
Always strong, but still soft. It doesn't tear, and doesn't leave linty residue. The double rolls seem to last a pretty good length of time, especially as some in our house are still young and learning how much to use. Flushes down without much of a problem even when a lot is thrown in there.
Kat E.
Westfield, NJ
Cottonelle is the brand we all like the best; cleans well and holds up. I prefer double rolls to triple since they fit better into the dispenser. And the 12-pack saves me money (especially if there's a coupon) yet does not take up too much storage space.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Find that they might be double rolls but they don't last long. They also feel like the do not properly clean the back side. for the price i just do not see it as being a great purchase
Katie D.
Vestavia, AL
This product is great! The tissue of the toilet paper is really soft, so it doesn't bother me when I use it. The quality of the product is wonderful! Also it's super effective!
Haley K.
1 ply should not exist. It breaks and then you get all gross and it's just bad no bought these thinking it was 2 ply and had to use twice as much, so it doesn't even save money.