Cottonelle COTTONELLE Flushable Wipes - 336 count uploaded by Savannah M.

BY COTTONELLE #19 in Baby Wipes

Cottonelle flushable wipes - 336 count see more...

Angela D.
Angela D.
Great for potty training to clean toddler bottom, these are just a life saver. I also use these on my self anytime specially on those days of the month for us women these just keep you feeling clean and fresh. They are moist but not too moist to where you're going to feel wet instead.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute favorite wipes! They leave me and my toddler feeling nice and clean. They can also be flushed which is awesome because it's helped my toddler get more comfortable with learning to use the restroom by himself. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Morgan m.
Morgan m.
Love love love these flushable wipes. They are great. I like to throw them inn my purse or baby bag and go. Everyone in my household loves to use them and I'm finding myself having to try and stock up on them. They are great. I would def buy these wipes again.
Angelia G.
Angelia G.
Frederick, MD
It's great to have something that provides and extra level of clean in the restroom. Everyone in my family uses them. I don't have to worry about them clogging up the pipes or backing up my toilet. They are also great as a face wipe.
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
I'm all about washing every time I use the bathroom at home but when I'm out and about, I don't have much choice but to wipe. I'm glad these are available to me and my children! These very discrete and convenient to keep on hand
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
These leave a very clean feeling after you use these wipes. The fact that you can flush them makes it super easy. I would definitely recommend these especially if you have small children that are just learning to use the potty!
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
We don't leave home without these. we have them in both our bathrooms and we take then on trips. they leave us feeling clean and fresh. this is are of our go to products. we order them online, price is great as well.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Cotton else makes great toilet paper and flushable wipes. You can use them for adults and kids. They are great for the bathroom and also for taking off makeup. I keep them in my bag everywhere I go.
Dee R.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only are they great for children but also adults. Cleans better than toilet tissue. It never clogs up toilet like some other flushable brands. Pretty affordable and I would highly recommend it.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Deane, Ky
Perfect to use for potty training children and husbands! The fact that they are flushable is a huge benefit to my family because it saves me from having a mess on my hands. Wonderful product!
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
Do you guys recommend this 100%?
Jazlynn v.
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
Are these moisturizing , if there flushable does that mean that they are really thin
Abby S.
Abby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these really flushable?
vivian m.
vivian m.
Are this really good ????