Cottonelle COTTONELLE Flushable Wipes - 336 count uploaded by Savannah M.

BY COTTONELLE #19 in Baby Wipes

Cottonelle flushable wipes - 336 count see more...

heather c.
Lockport, NY
We recently purchased these due to a huge coupon and great sale. I didnt flush them as I have heard many complaints about it not dissolving. So we use them with our son since we r potty training him and then have him throw them in the garbage. My daughter loves to use them to help keep herself extra clean. GReat product especially after I had surgery n i couldnt show for 3 weeks
Tori T.
I always have a pack of these with me. I use them more than regular toilet paper. They leave me feeling clean and fresh after using a public restroom. They're also great to have around just for wiping your hands or face.
Stephanie F.
Stanton, CA
I recently got a box from Sam's Club of the wipes, I wish they were just a tad bit bigger. I mostly used these wipes for my son who's 4 and still trying to learn the correct amount of toliet paper or wipe to use. I love how it's flushable.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
If I could give it 10 stars I would but I buy like 6 at a time. They are very effective they are a little expensive. But it's worth every penny I bought it from Walmart I would recommend to others you can use them for lots of other things.
Halie N.
Columbia, MO
I love the versatility of these wipes. I use them for everything from wiping my sons bottom to remove makeup from my face at the end of the night when I'm too exhausted to do a whole face cleaning routine.
Albi H.
I tried these the other day bought a pack they are smooth and really keep you feeling clean and fresh the down side is they sometimes tear when you are trying to get them out of the package. so I usually carry these in my purse for the kids or me when we have to use a public bathroom and there's no tp.
Angela D.
Great for potty training to clean toddler bottom, these are just a life saver. I also use these on my self anytime specially on those days of the month for us women these just keep you feeling clean and fresh. They are moist but not too moist to where you're going to feel wet instead.
Shelly S.
These are great, especially when you have a sore bum! My father used these after his colonoscopy and wasn't feeling "good". They really leave you feeling fresh. My husband is telling me to get more when we are down to half a back. We also take these with us camping and on vacation.
Chelsea M.
These are my absolute favorite wipes! They leave me and my toddler feeling nice and clean. They can also be flushed which is awesome because it's helped my toddler get more comfortable with learning to use the restroom by himself. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
These leave a very clean feeling after you use these wipes. The fact that you can flush them makes it super easy. I would definitely recommend these especially if you have small children that are just learning to use the potty!
cheryl r.
Do you guys recommend this 100%?
Jazlynn v.
Aptos, CA
Are these moisturizing , if there flushable does that mean that they are really thin
Abby S.
Are these really flushable?
vivian m.
Are this really good ????