Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper

There’s more inside than meets the eye in Cottonelle Mega Roll with CleanRipple texture. Each has 4 in 1 which means less changing the roll and less hassle. That’s one mega convenience!

How is your quarantine going[product:cottonelle-cleancare-toilet-paper]Quilted Northern Roll Toilet Paper?[product:dispenser,-purrell-tch-free-sug-scrub-gry-(units-per-case:-12)] [product:professional-lysol-disinfectant-spray,-original-scent,-19oz-[original-scent]]
Is everyone gonna start reviewing toilet paper now? 😂
Start your review of Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,552 reviews
Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This works great. Again ibtry to purchase when it is on sale. It is the family pack so you get more. I like to have some on hand nothing worse than running out.
Sister S.
I was sent 6 rolls by Influenster to provide review but I'll provide honest review on it. This toilet paper is pretty impressive. Thanks to allergy season my first experience was blowing my nose with it. I was pleased right away that it tore right at the lines compared to my other brand that would rip off at jagged unclean angles. It was also smooth on my nose after repeated uses. Then using it in the restroom for its primary purpose brought on the second pleasing aspect of this toilet paper. I quickly decided to refer to this as the magic eraser of toilet paper!! I was surprised and how quickly and cleanly it got the job done! I am a fan of this TP!
Juanita M.
Stigler, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Juanita M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good stuff. Works to make you clean. Not a lot of lint and dust like other brands. Not that pricy considering it is nice and thick and keeps your buns clean. No need to use alot either so you won't have to keep buying as often as other brands. Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Summer M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I highly recommend using this toilet paper if you can find it during the Great Toilet Paper shortage of 2020. The best thing about it is that it is 2 ply; so when things get really bad, you can separate they layers to last twice as long. It also has ripples so that you can use less & not have turn to the guy slinging it on the corner. I would definitely buy it again if I can ever find another pack, but truthfully, I only bought it because it was the only pack of tp left around south Louisiana. #greattpshortage2020 #coronavirus
Jeweljana H.
Spring, TX
Toilet paper quality MATTERS! Everyone has had that horrible experience with a low quality toilet paper that completely ruins their day. Well Cottonelle seriously made sure that would never happen again. You may think “how does someone have so much passion toward a toilet paper?” ITS BECAUSE THIS STUFF GUARANTEES; no nasty random left behind pieces, a good non itchy wipe, no breakage while swoopin around cleaning those bikini places, and never having to temporarily mummify yourself to ensure cleanliness!
Michelle C.
Merrimack , NH
Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper uploaded by Michelle C.
I am loving the Cottonelle Clean Care mega roll! It lasts so much longer than leading brands and doesn't leave a mess behind (No pun intended!) I plan to purchase this in the future going forward!!
John D.
Virginia Beach, VA
Cottonelle is the Best Hands Down! I have tried the cheap brands. I have tried Charmin and So Soft and Cottonelle has just got the perfect mix of softness and durability. You can tell they did there homework on this product. I will always use Cottonelle.
Jaime F.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,257 reviews
This is a good bath tissue. The ridges are unique and leave a clean feeling. It’s relatively soft and does the job.
Tigella S.
Morgantown, WV
This is the only toilet paper I will use! It's affordable, lasts a long time and is very soft without leaving pieces of toilet paper on you! I'm very picky about toilet paper and shopped around for a long time and have been using this toilet paper faithfully for 2 years! Love it!!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I always purchase Cottonelle toilet tissue. It’s thick and durable. It’s soft. It’s a decent price for the quality. Highly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabrielle M.
Lévis, QC
il y a un an
How is your quarantine goingCottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet PaperQuilted Northern Roll Toilet Paper?[product:dispenser,-purrell-tch-free-sug-scrub-gry-(units-per-case:-12)] [product:professional-lysol-disinfectant-spray,-original-scent,-19oz-[original-scent]]
Beverly W. il y a 7 mois
Love cottonelle. My butt likes cottonelle as well. I have not found a better toilet tissue. It's thick so my family uses less so it saves a lot of money too
celeste B.
1010 W San ysidro blvd ap 669
il y a un an
S'phesihle N. il y a 10 mois
I love it too.Get value for your money and makes life easier to be honest!!And the length is perfect.