• Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper Family Roll
  • Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper Cottonelle Clean Care, 12 Mega Rolls, Toil...
  • Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper 36 Double Rolls
  • Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper 24 Count (Pack of 2)
  • Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper 3600011639
  • Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper 18 Mega Rolls

BY COTTONELLE #5 in Toilet Paper

There’s more inside than meets the eye in Cottonelle Mega Roll with CleanRipple texture. Each has 4 in 1 which means less changing the roll and less hassle. That’s one mega convenience!

• Who else thinks Cottonelle is the is the king of toilet p...2 Answers
  • What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remem...33 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? W...18 Answers
Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper

Start your review of Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet Paper!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Danielle A.
Towson, MD
This toilet paper is very soft, but sometimes I feel like it is too thick. It is a little more on the price end of toilet paper but I would say it is worth the money. The only thing I really don't like about it is that it kind of crumbles when uses it. And like most people I don't want a toilet paper dingle berry 😂
Candace T.
Paragould
Best toilet paper out there. I feel like I’m using luxury t.p. now. It definitely will have you feeling cleaner after you go. It may cost a little more than some other brands, but I highly recommend this one! Well worth it for the comfort of your bum.
Shannon T.
Fort Campbell, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only brand I will buy for my family. A little pricier than other brands but you get what you pay for. I love the softness and ply thickness. I will go to a different store if they are out.
Cynthia R.
Lawrence, MA
Great thick toilet paper. Its also nice and soft. I enjoyed using this paper as its not harsh to wipe yourself. This paper is great and I recommend to buy it as its cost is not expensive at all.
Amy V.
This is the toilet paper we use regularly. We hadn’t tried the mega roll, but it does last longer than the regular one, which is important when you are a family of six like we are! Will buy more in the future.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a bargain hunter. I coupon and I love store brands. Toilet paper is one item I will pay more for. This may be a little more expensive than store brands, but it’s 100% worth it! It’s soft but not delicate, perfect for bathroom time. My husband also uses it instead of tissues and loves it! We are definitely a Cottonelle house!
Shera S.
bronx
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a bed-and-breakfast so we go through a lot of toilet paper, and I am particular do not like cheap TP, so why would I give it to my guests. I like this paper, I thought the ribbed texture really helps you get clean. Unfortunately it irritated my adult daughter’s skin horribly, something like a bad diaper rash. To be fair we both have sensitive skin, didn’t have this effect on me but It was just too abrasive for her, and we had to change brands. The only other thing to keep in mind, as with any mega roll, is that it does not fit into a toilet paper dispenser that is set into the wall.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Some people may think that all toilet paper is the same but I am loyal to Scott tissue for a reason, I hate lint! This was linty and so are most types of these thicker and more absorbent toilet papers. I guess if you are ok with trading off using less paper to dry yourself for lint than go for it, this will work great for you. However, if you are not a fan of linty tissue, I suggest you stray from this product.
Kristin S.
Is there such thing as toilet paper that’s TOO thick? This stuff cleans well but I was disappointed at just how thick it was. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely want a toilet paper that is enough to not make you feel like you’re wiping with your hand (YUCK) but too thick is a thing now. It does get you clean though and it’s very soft!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not sure what’s going on with this stuff. It used to be our favorite and the only one we would buy. Now they’ve redone it and it’s not great. It leaves lint everywhere. My daughter always has it all over her face from blowing her nose. It’s on my floor as well. If you rub your hand over it a few times you can see it. Very irritating!!
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remember they had yellow, blue, and pink? Haven't seen these in years.
Kristine P.
LAFAYETTE, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? We normally buy in bulk from Sam's Club.
Lorane B.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First time to see this product, is it like the other wipes? do you get the same result or is it better?
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does this compare in price (typically) to Charmin? What about quality?
Vanessa O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,188 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have never cottonelle . I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to toilet paper. Is this one just as good as other name brands ?

Target