BY COTTONELLE #2 in Toilet Paper

There’s more inside than meets the eye in Cottonelle Mega Roll with CleanRipple texture. Each has 4 in 1 which means less changing the roll and less hassle. That’s one mega convenience!

• Who else thinks Cottonelle is the is the king of toilet p...2 Answers
  • What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remem...33 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? W...18 Answers
Buy on kmart
Stacy O.
Binghamton
The HOLY GRAIL of TP! My home goes through TP A LOT for some reason, and we have tried them all in an effort to keep costs down.  I will say, in the TP arena, you get what you pay for.  Cottonelle is a little pricier than some, but there are ALWAYS coupons somewhere.  It's safe for septic systems, which is a MUST for me - AND it's RV friendly (another must).  It's the only TP that feels as if it gets "the job done" completely.  We have even tried other Cottonelle TPs, and they aren't as good as the Clean Care Ripple.  It's a good value compared to other TP's, as we found (in the past) we were just using more of other brands, even through they were a little bit cheaper. Our bums are very happy with Cottonelle!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Some people may think that all toilet paper is the same but I am loyal to Scott tissue for a reason, I hate lint! This was linty and so are most types of these thicker and more absorbent toilet papers. I guess if you are ok with trading off using less paper to dry yourself for lint than go for it, this will work great for you. However, if you are not a fan of linty tissue, I suggest you stray from this product.
Amy V.
This is the toilet paper we use regularly. We hadn’t tried the mega roll, but it does last longer than the regular one, which is important when you are a family of six like we are! Will buy more in the future.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a bargain hunter. I coupon and I love store brands. Toilet paper is one item I will pay more for. This may be a little more expensive than store brands, but it’s 100% worth it! It’s soft but not delicate, perfect for bathroom time. My husband also uses it instead of tissues and loves it! We are definitely a Cottonelle house!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In my opinion cootonelle toilet paper is the best toilet paper I've tried!
It's thick enough so you don't end up using to much. On the other hand it's soft on even sensitive skin.
The quality is amazing!!!!
So in the end you get your money worth out of it.
I highly recommend this to everyone.
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toilet paper my husband and I reach for with three children and a family of five. It's sturdy, gets the job done without a huge mess and using half of a roll of TP. It's well priced and each roll has a lot of sheets per roll! Definitely worth your buck!
Brittany M.
I am always willing to try new and different toilet papers to find out what is the best bang for your buck. Cottonelle by far is the best! I love that it doesn’t make your skin raw and that it doesn’t spread apart when you use it! Invest in Cottonelle!
Kristin S.
Is there such thing as toilet paper that’s TOO thick? This stuff cleans well but I was disappointed at just how thick it was. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely want a toilet paper that is enough to not make you feel like you’re wiping with your hand (YUCK) but too thick is a thing now. It does get you clean though and it’s very soft!
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
This toilet paper is so thick and soft! The triple sized rolls keep me from constantly having to change out rolls with our family of 4. There has been a $1 off coupon attached to the package the last few times I have purchased at Target and Target Cartwheel usually always has savings for Cottonelle as well!
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
By far the best TP. It's soft, thick, plush and has grooves to collect the "stuff". It may be more expensive than some other brands, but you get what you pay for. It's the most durable TP and doesn't break apart  nor leave your bottom raw. My bottom always feels very clean after using this tp.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remember they had yellow, blue, and pink? Haven't seen these in years.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? We normally buy in bulk from Sam's Club.
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does this compare in price (typically) to Charmin? What about quality?
Lorane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First time to see this product, is it like the other wipes? do you get the same result or is it better?
Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have never cottonelle . I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to toilet paper. Is this one just as good as other name brands ?