BY COTTONELLE #6 in Toilet Paper

There’s more inside than meets the eye in Cottonelle Mega Roll with CleanRipple texture. Each has 4 in 1 which means less changing the roll and less hassle. That’s one mega convenience!

• What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remember they...33 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? We normal...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks Cottonelle is the is the king of toilet paper??🤗🤗2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Amy V.
This is the toilet paper we use regularly. We hadn’t tried the mega roll, but it does last longer than the regular one, which is important when you are a family of six like we are! Will buy more in the future.
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
By far the best TP. It's soft, thick, plush and has grooves to collect the "stuff". It may be more expensive than some other brands, but you get what you pay for. It's the most durable TP and doesn't break apart  nor leave your bottom raw. My bottom always feels very clean after using this tp.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best toilet paper out there. I love that it is very soft and thick. I try to only buy this brand when possible. My favorite variety even has aloe in it. I highly recommend this brand over the thinner cheaper ones. You can buy this anywhere.
Brittany M.
I am always willing to try new and different toilet papers to find out what is the best bang for your buck. Cottonelle by far is the best! I love that it doesn’t make your skin raw and that it doesn’t spread apart when you use it! Invest in Cottonelle!
Amanda S.
Springfield
This toilet paper is awesome In my opinion! It's not rough on your bum, it doesn't clog up your toilet! It lasts quite a bit and it is 100% effective. Not any disappointments with this product and the price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kristin S.
Is there such thing as toilet paper that’s TOO thick? This stuff cleans well but I was disappointed at just how thick it was. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely want a toilet paper that is enough to not make you feel like you’re wiping with your hand (YUCK) but too thick is a thing now. It does get you clean though and it’s very soft!
Michaela C.
I like this toilet paper, though my husband says it can shred and be pilly (I think he just wants to go back to his preferred brand!).  It's strong, and I can always get a good price on it at Target or Publix, especially when coupons are available online or in the Sunday paper.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Feels great on the behind. I personally buy this product everytime we need it. I feel comfortable to use it with my daughter and know it won’t cause her a rash.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper is our household toilet paper. It's strong, reasonably priced and lasts a lot longer than the other products on the market. We never go store brand on toilet paper, it's Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper all the way!
Melissa T.
Huntsville
Do not care for this brand. It uh ..... leaves a lot behind. It’s too soft. You end up with half the product stuck on you. Plus the ripples make the rolls look way bigger than they actually are. We run out super fast. I avoid this brand like the plague.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remember they had yellow, blue, and pink? Haven't seen these in years.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? We normally buy in bulk from Sam's Club.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else thinks Cottonelle is the is the king of toilet paper??🤗🤗