BY COTTONELLE #2 in Toilet Paper

There’s more inside than meets the eye in Cottonelle Mega Roll with CleanRipple texture. Each has 4 in 1 which means less changing the roll and less hassle. That’s one mega convenience!

• What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remember they...33 Answers
  • Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? We normal...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks Cottonelle is the is the king of toilet paper??🤗🤗2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great quality toilet paper. Not a huge fan of the mega rolls, but Cottonelle gets the job done! We’ve used it many times, and while we usually buy cheaper, if we have the money to splurge or can find Cottonelle for a great deal then we’ll buy it. I like that it doesn’t pill or tear as other competitor brands of the same price point tend to do.
Kristin S.
Is there such thing as toilet paper that’s TOO thick? This stuff cleans well but I was disappointed at just how thick it was. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely want a toilet paper that is enough to not make you feel like you’re wiping with your hand (YUCK) but too thick is a thing now. It does get you clean though and it’s very soft!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a soft toilet paper! This is all my fiancé buy and we love it. It’s thick, soft, and cleans well. We have had no problems with it easier. And I think that the price is very reasonably as well. We typically buy the 6 pack for just the two of us and it’s just under $5 at Walmart. Not bad for a very good toilet paper.
Michaela C.
I like this toilet paper, though my husband says it can shred and be pilly (I think he just wants to go back to his preferred brand!).  It's strong, and I can always get a good price on it at Target or Publix, especially when coupons are available online or in the Sunday paper.
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
Cottonelle toilet paper is my favorite, I used to buy cheaper stuff and didnt realize I disliked it until this TP came along.  It gets the job done very well, it is a little pricier but on something such as TP I dont mind.  Recommend it 100 percent.
Brittany M.
I am always willing to try new and different toilet papers to find out what is the best bang for your buck. Cottonelle by far is the best! I love that it doesn’t make your skin raw and that it doesn’t spread apart when you use it! Invest in Cottonelle!
JENNIFER R.
Waukesha, WI
This is the softest T.P. out there friends! You will use less of it so even if it's a little more expensive it is worth it. Also, you can buy it on sale almost always and stack a manufacturer coupon with that sale!! 😃
Secila J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There good tissue and of course bad tissue. The one thing that made me not like this tissue anymore is he fact that it made my bottom itch. Once I stopped using it, I didn't itch anymore.
Sharon C.
This TP brand is soft. No harsh ridges on it. Pros would be it’s easy to find. No cons so far. Found at most local grocery stores. Effective product. No complaints. Price wise it’s pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cheryl H.
Rock Tavern, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Feels great on the behind. I personally buy this product everytime we need it. I feel comfortable to use it with my daughter and know it won’t cause her a rash.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
What ever happened to colored toilet paper? Anybody remember they had yellow, blue, and pink? Haven't seen these in years.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you think it's worth the extra $ to buy this brand? We normally buy in bulk from Sam's Club.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else thinks Cottonelle is the is the king of toilet paper??🤗🤗