BY COTTONELLE #9 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper Triple Rolls: 312 sheets per roll Touch of soft cotton Uniquely designed with absorbent soft ripples Strong and effective for a confident clean Sewer and septic system safe 1-ply Fits standard roll holders

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love the texture of this brand of toilet paper and it feels great on my ass." in 3 reviews
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
Lets be honest, we all have to buy this stuff and you want it to be soft and this stuff most certainly is. It is a little more for price but worth it. You can usually find a digital coupon though which is nice. I would recommend this toilet paper to anyone.
Kris K.
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
Seriously the best toilet paper I've found!! I've got A HOUSE FULL OF BOYS abs small children and these rolls last! No only do they have plenty of paper on the rolls, but these bad boys get the job done... The first time.... Trust me... You don't want a toilet paper that's going to tap out halfway through the job, this paper will be there for you when you need it most! Also, there is no need left behind... No tissue dust, no ripping, no nothing. Freaking fabulous.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok so I may be a weirdo , but I'm picky on what type of toilet paper I use. And Cottonelle is the best. It soft and durable it doesn't leave fuzzies behind leaves you clean. It does the job. I just picked up a 6 pack at Meijer for $3.99 not bad at all you should give it a try
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
This is by far my favorite toilet paper on the market! It's so super soft yet durable and it doesn't compare to any other brand that I have tried. I love the pattern and the texture and it does a remarkable job at getting you clean. I pair it with the flushable wet wipes and I feel super clean after bathroom duties!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Decorator Expert Level 4
My favorite toilet paper ever. Leaves no tp residue after using. It's very soft and plush making it easy to "clean up". It is a little more expensive than other toilet papers but it is so worth the price. You're paying for way better quality.
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I think this is a great option for toilet paper.  It's soft, durable, and affordable.  The only thing I don't really like about it is that there is a little lint that gets left behind more often than not.  However, if this is on sale and I'm in need, I will definitely grab it.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Cottonelle is one of my household's favorite toilet papers. It's nice and thick (which is important), soft and cushy and not too expensive. It also doesn't "shed" like some toilet papers do, which is nice. I've had issues with other toilet papers balling up or being too thin that cost more than Cottonelle-why pay more for less quality?
Leslie W.
This toilet paper...If you don't use it you don't know what you are missing! Do you hate when you go to a store or restaurant and they have the thinnest roughest toilet paper? Yeah me too, so treat yourself and buy this toilet paper! There are always coupons out for cottonelle! I do not purchase any other kind!
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
I was not a fan of this toilet paper. It is not as absorbent as it looks and when we use it to wipe it partially falls apart and leaves traces of toilet paper behind. I won't be buying this brand again.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Cottonelle works really well it cleans good its leaves little to no paper behind it is a little more expensive then it should be but it does work and and if you have the extra money it is worth it
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does this compare in price (typically) to Charmin? What about quality?
Lorane B.
New York , NY
First time to see this product, is it like the other wipes? do you get the same result or is it better?
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have never cottonelle . I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to toilet paper. Is this one just as good as other name brands ?
melissa s.
Detroit, MI
Is there coupons available?