BY COTTONELLE #4 in Toilet Paper

Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper Triple Rolls: 312 sheets per roll Touch of soft cotton Uniquely designed with absorbent soft ripples Strong and effective for a confident clean Sewer and septic system safe 1-ply Fits standard roll holders

Buy on Kmart
  • "I love the texture of this brand of toilet paper and it feels great on my ass." in 3 reviews
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Kleenex With Soft Ripples more...
In my opinion cootonelle toilet paper is the best toilet paper I've tried!
It's thick enough so you don't end up using to much. On the other hand it's soft on even sensitive skin.
The quality is amazing!!!!
So in the end you get your money worth out of it.
I highly recommend this to everyone.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Kleenex Cleancare Mega more...
I am a bargain hunter. I coupon and I love store brands. Toilet paper is one item I will pay more for. This may be a little more expensive than store brands, but it’s 100% worth it! It’s soft but not delicate, perfect for bathroom time. My husband also uses it instead of tissues and loves it! We are definitely a Cottonelle house!
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Kleenex Cleancare Mega more...
This toilet paper is so thick and soft! The triple sized rolls keep me from constantly having to change out rolls with our family of 4. There has been a $1 off coupon attached to the package the last few times I have purchased at Target and Target Cartwheel usually always has savings for Cottonelle as well!
Kris K.
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
Seriously the best toilet paper I've found!! I've got A HOUSE FULL OF BOYS abs small children and these rolls last! No only do they have plenty of paper on the rolls, but these bad boys get the job done... The first time.... Trust me... You don't want a toilet paper that's going to tap out halfway through the job, this paper will be there for you when you need it most! Also, there is no need left behind... No tissue dust, no ripping, no nothing. Freaking fabulous.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok so I may be a weirdo , but I'm picky on what type of toilet paper I use. And Cottonelle is the best. It soft and durable it doesn't leave fuzzies behind leaves you clean. It does the job. I just picked up a 6 pack at Meijer for $3.99 not bad at all you should give it a try
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is by far my favorite toilet paper on the market! It's so super soft yet durable and it doesn't compare to any other brand that I have tried. I love the pattern and the texture and it does a remarkable job at getting you clean. I pair it with the flushable wet wipes and I feel super clean after bathroom duties!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Decorator Expert Level 4
My favorite toilet paper ever. Leaves no tp residue after using. It's very soft and plush making it easy to "clean up". It is a little more expensive than other toilet papers but it is so worth the price. You're paying for way better quality.
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I think this is a great option for toilet paper.  It's soft, durable, and affordable.  The only thing I don't really like about it is that there is a little lint that gets left behind more often than not.  However, if this is on sale and I'm in need, I will definitely grab it.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Cottonelle is one of my household's favorite toilet papers. It's nice and thick (which is important), soft and cushy and not too expensive. It also doesn't "shed" like some toilet papers do, which is nice. I've had issues with other toilet papers balling up or being too thin that cost more than Cottonelle-why pay more for less quality?
Leslie W.
This toilet paper...If you don't use it you don't know what you are missing! Do you hate when you go to a store or restaurant and they have the thinnest roughest toilet paper? Yeah me too, so treat yourself and buy this toilet paper! There are always coupons out for cottonelle! I do not purchase any other kind!
Lauren S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does this compare in price (typically) to Charmin? What about quality?
Lorane B.
First time to see this product, is it like the other wipes? do you get the same result or is it better?
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have never cottonelle . I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to toilet paper. Is this one just as good as other name brands ?
melissa s.
Detroit, MI
Is there coupons available?