Cottenelle Cottonelle Fresh Wipes uploaded by Donisha B.Cottenelle Cottonelle Fresh Wipes uploaded by Brittany H.Cottenelle Cottonelle Fresh Wipes uploaded by Amy D.

BY COTTONELLE

Tuck a pack in your diaper bag or purse and feel secure in the knowledge that these wipes will leave you with an all over confident clean. Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Wipes Feels fresh and clean Sewer and septic safe. see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
These are my favorite things. My daughter who is three and potty trained still hasn’t figured out how to use toilet paper to get all the nasty off her bottom, and these are a go to must for us! They are so good and smell awesome and are very inexpensive! My husband also uses them when he goes hunting lol
stacy k.
Pacific, WA
LOVE Cottenelle Fresh Wipes! Especially after many day with grandkids and foods my body isn't used to. I won't allow junk in house. But it's only time I get that food. SAD. Cottenelle Fresh Wipes are very affordable for me, great for grankids to.
Libby H.
I love these, which is something I never thought I'd say about a toilet paper product. I received a sample of these in my Fall 2017 FabFitFun box, and after one use I was hooked. If you ever feel like regular toilet paper just doesn't leave you feeling clean, check out these bad boys. The light scent is very nice, and I always feel fresh and clean after using them. The best part is they flush just like toilet paper so you don't have to deal with them when you're done!
Donisha B.
Hinesville , GA
These always give me that extra feeling of cleanliness afterwards. The little case is very convenient and fits right in with the decor. The price is just right! Highly recommend for a nice little pick me up!
Amy D.
These wipes are great! The container (pictured) keeps the wipes from drying out so always make sure the lid is closed! They are perfect to take on the go as well and offer a light scent. They are usually on sale or you can find coupons so stack up and save! They also are very durable. Enjoy the bathroom experience.

I also think they used to sell sensitive wipes. I can't find them anymore so if you know which stores sell them, please comment.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I love these for on the go and traveling or at home when I feel like freshening up. They leave you feeling super clean and smelling fresh. A necessity in every bathroom!
Ambertiera B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This little tub is very handy! Just bought this brand and I like the wipes. Very thick, durable and large enough to cover your hand. They're not too expensive either. Buying baby flushable wipes are a bit more than this set. The refills are reasonably priced as well. No problems flushing these at all. Glad I picked these up.
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This is a fantastic product to use occasionally. I love using them around that time of the month because it keeps me feeling fresh and clean. The only downfall is they tend to get expensive after a while. If your not money contentious then I would say this is the type of product for you and if you are money contentious then regular baby wipes work just as well. The choice is up to you.
Casandra D.
We love the wipes in our house! It really changes when you go to the bathroom at home and when your out! I like to use it more when I'm on my time of the month but I also like to have my to go pack to use when I'm out and about for those just in case emergencies where theres no to! Always a good thing to have I definitely don't mind paying the little extra a month for these!
Rachel D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are amazing! They are very moist and don't try out before you can use them. I love the discreet yet sylish packaging. They are soft and durable and I love that they are flushable. I've never had any issues flushing these.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Does this clog your toilet?
Harley M.
Ash Grove, MO
Any one know if these come in various scents?